Republican debate Nov 8, anyone watch it?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched it. I like Chris Christie alot. Tim Scott is a Christian and brought some Biblical thought into his points.

If Trump doesn't get the nomination, who do you want to get it?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its sad, I did not even know there was a debate and did not see any reaction to it on news or social media.

I like desantis based on what he has done in Florida. unfortunately he has ran a bad campaign, The problem with the rest of them is they are rhino’s as they call them. Right now trump is the only one who will stand up to the system, thats why the system hates him so much and says he is dangerous (even system republicans or rhinos as they call them)

The mess we saw in congress the last month and a half shows how bad the republicans are in being divided. Thay have not been able to get anything done.. and we saw the results this week when a lot of republicans lost to democrats. Even here in my state.

When you have a president like we have right now who is quickly leading our country to debouchery, bankruptcy and WW3, all because trump is dangerous. You see where we are as a nation.

Last edited:

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched it. I like Chris Christie alot. Tim Scott is a Christian and brought some Biblical thought into his points.

I didn't watch it. Trump, who is the worst Republican, is going to be the nominee irrespective of who won the debate. The GOP is going too far to the right to bother anymore. I'll probably abstain from voting next POTUS election because both candidates are bad.

Reactions: Cassandra

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't watch it. Trump, who is the worst Republican, is going to be the nominee irrespective of who won the debate. The GOP is going too far to the right to bother anymore. I'll probably abstain from voting next POTUS election because both candidates are bad.
why is trump the worse republican?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for posting this for those that didn't see it.

I didn't see the first two debates because I don't think they were on TV. But this one was advertised on NBC so I watched it.

They said there will be another debate in early December.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If Trump doesn't get the nomination?

He's polling at 62%-67% depending on who's taking the poll

He's leading Biden in a November match by 4%-6% depending on who's taking the poll

A CNN poll has 72% of all voting Americans stating Joe Biden isn't doing a good job presently, and 75% don't believe he's physically or mentally fit for another 4 years

Reactions: Debp

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you have a president like we have right now who is quickly leading our country to debouchery, bankruptcy and WW3, all because trump is dangerous. You see where we are as a nation.
Yes we are sitting on the brink of WWIII and the blind sheep in the world don't have a clue

One thing is a fact, if Trump was in the oval office, the Russia/Ukraine war wouldn't be going on

American military equipment $86 Billion wouldn't have been left in Afghanistan

The world terrorist Iran wouldn't have received $6 Billion, while supplying Hamas in Gaza with weapons presently

America's underground oil storage reserves wouldn't have been sold to China

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump doesn't get the nomination?

He's polling at 62%-67% depending on who's taking the poll

He's leading Biden in a November match by 4%-6% depending on who's taking the poll

A CNN poll has 72% of all voting Americans stating Joe Biden isn't doing a good job presently, and 75% don't believe he's physically or mentally fit for another 4 years
yet they Hate Trump so much, they would put him in again.

Reactions: Truth7t7

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother-in-law has absolutely no hope in the next election or in the future of America. :(

He recently said this to me after he watched the debate: Republicans as a whole need to unite and grow a pair. Millions of illegal aliens continue to invade America thanks to the Biden administration (and his boss Obama) and then get dumped off all over the USA for the purpose of turning America deep blue. Things are only going to get worse. No coming back from this. Train has left the station way down the tracks. Don't know when but train is going over the cliff! America is heading in that direction with no brakes, full steam ahead! The crash is going to be loud and disastrous!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother-in-law has absolutely no hope in the next election or in the future of America. :(

He recently said this to me after he watched the debate: Republicans as a whole need to unite and grow a pair. Millions of illegal aliens continue to invade America thanks to the Biden administration (and his boss Obama) and then get dumped off all over the USA for the purpose of turning America deep blue. Things are only going to get worse. No coming back from this. Train has left the station way down the tracks. Don't know when but train is going over the cliff! America is heading in that direction with no brakes, full steam ahead! The crash is going to be loud and disastrous!
sadly, To many republican are bought and paid for. they have backed themself into a corner.. and can't get out. or they would lose their support..

We have been headed this way for along time..

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no! I think my brother-in-law might be having a meltdown. He just sent me this text: :(

It's against the law to flood America with illegal aliens. They don't even follow or care about laws that are on the books.. Yet we see law abiding citizens put in jail trying to protect themselves and property from illegals. This country is Planet of the Apes upside down! What a joke! What a clown show to the world!!! We are totally doomed!!!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no! I think my brother in law might be having a meltdown. He just sent me this text:

It's against the law to flood America with illegal aliens. They don't even follow or care about laws that are on the books.. Yet we see law abiding citizens put in jail trying to protect themselves and property from illegals. This country is Planet of the Apes upside down! What a joke! What a clown show to the world!!! We are totally doomed!!! :(
if something does not change, i agree with him, We are doomed..

• Sad
Reactions: mailmandan

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There's a little hope, about 2+ years ago the US Supreme Court Ruled illegal aliens have no path to citizenship or to obtain a green card to work

I believe Trump will take 2024, it's a different ballgame now than the 2020 election was in the big steal, many laws have been changed regarding voting, Drop boxes, positive ID, No More Mark Zuckerbergs pumping private money $500 million into vote counting precincts in swing states, that was run by unions and democrats, to mention a few

I believe when the new sheriff is in town it will be a big round up, and on the navy merchant ships back to their country of origin?

Yes their countries of origin will take them, or their foreign aid from the US will be cut off

CBS/Texas​

Supreme Court Rules Migrants Who Enter Country Illegally Have No Right To Green Cards​

June 7, 2021

US Supreme Court has ruled the government can block non-citizens who are in the country under a program that temporarily protects them from deportation in certain situations from applying for a green card if they entered the country unlawfully.

Justice Elena Kagan wrote for a unanimous court.

"Today's decision is not just a setback for those immigrants currently in Temporary Protected Status who did not enter the United States lawfully; it also reinforces the barriers that Dreamers would face until and unless Congress provides a statutory path to some kind of permanent lawful status," said University of Texas School of Law professor Steve Vladeck.

The case concerns Jose Sanchez and Sonia Gonzales, a New Jersey couple who came to the US illegally in 1997 and 1998 and now have four children. Their youngest was born in the US and is a citizen.

The US Citizenship and Immigration Services denied their application, noting that they were ineligible to apply because they had not entered the country legally and never been formally admitted to the US.

• Love
Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a little hope, about 2+ years ago the US Supreme Court Ruled illegal aliens have no path to citizenship or to obtain a green card to work

I believe Trump will take 2024, it's a different ballgame now than the 2020 election was in the big steal, many laws have been changed regarding voting, Drop boxes, positive ID, No More Mark Zuckerbergs pumping private money $500 million into vote counting precincts in swing states, that was run by unions and democrats, to mention a few

I believe when the new sheriff is in town it will be a big round up, and on the navy merchant ships back to their country of origin?

Yes their countries of origin will take them, or their foreign aid from the US will be cut off

CBS/Texas​

Supreme Court Rules Migrants Who Enter Country Illegally Have No Right To Green Cards​

June 7, 2021

US Supreme Court has ruled the government can block non-citizens who are in the country under a program that temporarily protects them from deportation in certain situations from applying for a green card if they entered the country unlawfully.

Justice Elena Kagan wrote for a unanimous court.

"Today's decision is not just a setback for those immigrants currently in Temporary Protected Status who did not enter the United States lawfully; it also reinforces the barriers that Dreamers would face until and unless Congress provides a statutory path to some kind of permanent lawful status," said University of Texas School of Law professor Steve Vladeck.

The case concerns Jose Sanchez and Sonia Gonzales, a New Jersey couple who came to the US illegally in 1997 and 1998 and now have four children. Their youngest was born in the US and is a citizen.

The US Citizenship and Immigration Services denied their application, noting that they were ineligible to apply because they had not entered the country legally and never been formally admitted to the US.
I certainly hope you are right. From where I am sitting things do look pretty hopeless but with God all things are possible. If things do end up turning around for the better I will consider that God's last wake up call for America!

Reactions: Truth7t7

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
why is trump the worse republican?

Donald Trump is the worst Republican for many reasons. Where to start?

He wanted to ban entire groups of people (such as Muslims) from the country and called them “terrorists.” You can read about it here: Executive Order 13769 - Wikipedia

He referred to Mexicans as “rapists.” Read about it here: What Trump has said about Mexicans

He is a philanderer and cheater, and he has little respect for women: A timeline of Donald Trump's three marriages, numerous rumored affairs, and sexual misconduct allegations

Did I also mention that Trump is a criminal who might end up in jail? He defrauded banks about the value of his properties (over valuing it) to get extra loan money; he also defrauded the IRS about the value of those same properties (under valuing it) to pay less taxes, even though he is a billionaire. The trial is ongoing, and he is desperately fighting the charges tooth and nail to avoid prison: Trump requests mistrial in $250 million New York business fraud case

There are plenty of more things I can add to this list, but you get the idea: Trump is a bigot, racist, misogynist, and criminal. He is not fit to be president again. In fact, he wasn’t fit to be president in the first place.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Donald Trump is the worst Republican for many reasons. Where to start?

He wanted to ban entire groups of people (such as Muslims) from the country and called them “terrorists.” You can read about it here: Executive Order 13769 - Wikipedia

He referred to Mexicans as “rapists.” Read about it here: What Trump has said about Mexicans

He is a philanderer and cheater, and he has little respect for women: A timeline of Donald Trump's three marriages, numerous rumored affairs, and sexual misconduct allegations

Did I also mention that Trump is a criminal who might end up in jail? He defrauded banks about the value of his properties (over valuing it) to get extra loan money; he also defrauded the IRS about the value of those same properties (under valuing it) to pay less taxes, even though he is a billionaire. The trial is ongoing, and he is desperately fighting the charges tooth and nail to avoid prison: Trump requests mistrial in $250 million New York business fraud case

There are plenty of more things I can add to this list, but you get the idea: Trump is a bigot, racist, misogynist, and criminal. He is not fit to be president again. In fact, he wasn’t fit to be president in the first place.

I would put Donald Trump up next to Joseph Biden any day of the year. and you would see Biden is the worse president the US has ever had. And also the most morally corrupt, (well we may see Clinton in there)