Return of the Faithful Israelites

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jeremiah 30:23-24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from the Lord, a sweeping whirlwind, coming down onto the heads of the wicked. The Lords anger will not be turned aside, it will accomplish His purposes. In days to come, you will understand. This is the Lords Day of vengeance and wrath, the next prophesied event, the Sixth Seal of Revelation 6:12-17.

Jeremiah 31:1-6 At that time, I shall be the God of all the families of Israel and they will be My people, a people that have escaped the sword and found favour in the wilderness. From afar God has appeared to Israel. He loves and cares for them and will build them up again. Once again, they will be happy and the Land will be fruitful. They will worship God in Jerusalem. Ezekiel 20:34-36

The great story of the redemption of Gods people, now every true Christian, be they descendants of Jacob and those grafted in. God’s people will live in the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, in peace and prosperity. They will build the new Temple and worship similar to the ancient days. Zechariah 6:15, Ezekiel 40 to 48

Jeremiah 31:7-9 The Lord says: be joyful for Jacob’s sake, sing praises and say: God has saved His people, He has preserved a remnant of Israel. See how He brings them from all parts of the earth, among them the blind and the lame, women and children. A vast company, they come with weeping and prayer, God will comfort and guide them. He will lead them by streams of water, on smooth paths, for He is the Father to Israel and Ephraim is His eldest son. Isaiah 11:11-13, Isaiah 62:10-12

Israel and Judah, scattered around the world. Their remnant is “a vast company”. Far more than just the Jews, it must be that the descendants of Jacob are now 100s of millions. Zechariah 8:4-13, Isaiah 49:19-20

Jeremiah 31:10-14 Listen to the Word of the Lord, you nations, make it known to people far away. He who scattered Israel, will gather them again and will watch over them as a shepherd watches over his flock. For God has redeemed Jacob [the 12 tribes] and delivered them from their enemies. His righteous people will come with great joy into a Land of plenty and peace. Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:14-15,

God’s people’s enemies will be defeated, then they will be gathered and settled into all of the holy Land, that area promised to Abraham, so long ago. Ezekiel 47:13-23

Jeremiah 31:15-20 Rachel weeps for her children. [Rachel is the mother of Jacob/ Israel] Shed no more tears, for they will leave the nations and return to their own Land. God has disciplined Ephraim, like an unruly bull calf. After Ephraim strayed, he repented and now in shame and remorse, reproaches himself for the sins of his youth. God says: Ephraim is still My dear son, in whom I delight, I still remember him and have compassion for him. Hosea 11:8-9

Bull in Hebrew= aegel, became Angle, then Anglo-Saxon. Saxon= Isaac’s sons. Ephraim, the British peoples, ( Hebrew – Brit-ish means Covenant people) was the leader of the 10 tribes finally exiled in 718/717 BCE. 2730 years ago, that is: 390 X 7 Ezekiel 4:4, Leviticus 26:18

Jeremiah 31:21-22 Set up signs to mark your way, the path for your return. Come back virgin Israel to your towns. How long will you wander, My wayward child? Isaiah 63:17-19 This will happen: a woman will protect a man.

The many cairn dolmens across Europe prove their route. Jeremiah 31:21

Jeremiah 31:23-25 The Lord says: When I bring My people back from exile, they will live in all the Land and be satisfied. Once more will these words be heard in the Land; God bless you, the home of righteousness, the holy mountain.

‘the Holy mountain’–the Temple mount. The 3rd Temple will be built and the ordinances reinstated, until the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel 40- 48, 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Revelation 11:1-2

Jeremiah 31:26-28 The days are coming, says the Lord, when I will plant Israel and Judah then increase their people and livestock. In the past My intent was to uproot and inflict disaster upon them, now I shall watch over them, to build and plant. Micah 7:11-12
The sins of the forefathers are expiated by the Israelites long exile. Isaiah 27:7-9

Jeremiah 31:29-30 It will no longer be said that children will suffer for their parents sins. Only those who sin will be punished for it. Ezekiel 18:20

Jeremiah 31:31-34 The days are coming when I shall establish a new covenant with Israel and Judah. It will not be like the one that I made with their forefathers, when I took them out of Egypt, that covenant they broke, though I was patient with them. This will be the new Covenant that I will make with the whole House of Israel, in the latter days; I shall set My Law within them, in their hearts, all of them will know and obey Me. I will forgive and forget their wrongdoing. Ezekiel 37:26, Ezekiel 39:25-29

Jeremiah 31:35-37 The Lord says: As the sun and stars are set in their courses, as the wind and the sea roars- only if this fixed order changes, then, no more could Israel ever cease to be a nation before Me. Micah 7:19-20, Isaiah 14:1-2

Jeremiah 31:39-40 The days are coming when Jerusalem will be rebuilt in My honour. It will be holy to Me, never again to be demolished. Micah 7:11, Jeremiah 30:18 Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

This passage from the book of the prophet Jeremiah, tells the story of how the Lord will punish the unrighteous by a fire judgement, then how His Christian people, from every nation and language, Galatians 3:26-28, will once again live in the Land that He promised to their ancestors, actual or spiritual. Isaiah 51:1-2

The Lord will make a new covenant with them, in order for His believers to fulfil their destiny to be “a light to the nations”, and to spread to Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God. This will be carried out by the 144,000 as described in Revelation and Isaiah 66:19. The preview of this is in Luke 10:1-20; the 72 sent out then, will become 72 + 72 x 1000= 144,000.

They will live in peace and security for several years, in the new country of Beulah, all of the holy Land area promised to Abraham so long ago. Ezekiel 34:24-31, Joel 2:23-27

When they are settled and prosperous, the Lord will motivate a Northern confederation to come and attack Beulah, Ezekiel 38:8, Ezekiel 39:1-2. They will be totally wiped out by the Lord, Ezekiel 38:21-22, Ezekiel 39:3-5, Joel 2:20. This is in order to display His glory and power to all the nations. Ezekiel 38:23, Ezekiel 39:21

Meanwhile, the rest of the world will slowly recover from the terrible fires and earthquakes of the Day of the Lord’s wrath and they will form a One World Government, initially controlled by ten Presidents, but another man will rise to take dictatorial powers. He makes a seven year peace treaty with Beulah, that not all the Beulahites agree with. Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:32

This marks the commencement of the final seven years of this age. At the middle of this time, the World Dictator comes to Jerusalem and forcibly places his image in the Temple. Daniel 11:31 This triggers the 3½ year Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. Those Beulahites who refused any dealings with the ‘beast’ - Daniel 11:32, Revelation 13:1-5, are taken to a place of safety. Revelation 12:14
After that, will come the culmination of this age – the Return of Jesus, He will destroy the armies mustered for battle in Armageddon. Revelation 16:16, Revelation 19:19-21, Zechariah 14:3-5
Then, to reign on earth for 1000 years. Zechariah 14:6-11, Revelation 20:1-6

Great will be that time!

Reactions: marks

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Holy mountain’–the Temple mount. The 3rd Temple will be built and the ordinances reinstated, until the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel 40- 48, 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Revelation 11:1-2
The 3rd temple is already here. Ephesians 2:20-22
And the sacrifices are spiritual - 1 Peter 2:5

In regards to 2 Thess 2:4, I’ll let 1 commentator express my opinion:
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God; not in the temple of Jerusalem, which was to be destroyed and never to be rebuilt more, and was destroyed before this man of sin was revealed; but in the church of God, so called, 1 Corinthians 3:16 the Ethiopic version renders it, "in the house of God"; for antichrist rose up out of, and in the midst of the church; and it was a true church in which he first appeared, and over which he usurped power and authority;

The idea is the man of sin exalts himself above all, even God himself. By doing so, it’s as if he would seat himself in the temple sitting on the mercy seat between the cherubim. Obviously the temple is destroyed and the mercy seat is gone. You cannot literally sit without a literal ark and its mercy seat. The action of the man of sin is his pride and his lifting up himself is like such and such. This type of act is recorded numerous times in the OT.

And Revelation was given in the spirit. That’s not to say that results of things in it don’t have physical fulfillment. But the words were while in the spirit therefore we are not to take them literally verbatim, but to seek understanding of them from other OT/NT sources to understand its meaning. To assume a 4th temple (without God) would exist based upon that verse and to ignore its true meaning is dangerous. Again, here’s another:
the allusion is to the temple of Jerusalem, with its appurtenances; there were the most holy place, and the holy place, which was the inner court of the priests, into which they only entered, which was strictly speaking the temple, and is referred to here; and there was the altar of burnt offering, which was in the court of the priests, and the altar of incense, which was before the vail that divided between the holy and holy of holies; and then there was the outer court for all the Israelites to worship in, referred to in Revelation 11:2, and by "the temple of God" is here meant the church, of which the temple was a type; and so particular congregated churches are called temples, 1 Corinthians 3:16. Solomon, a man of peace, was the builder of the one, and Christ, the Prince of peace, the builder of the other; Solomon's temple was built of hewn stones, made ready before they were brought thither, and a true church of Christ consists of lively stones, hewed and fitted for this spiritual building by the Spirit of God;

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

In regards to 2 Thess 2:4, I’ll let 1 commentator express my opinion:
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God; not in the temple of Jerusalem, which was to be destroyed and never to be rebuilt more, and was destroyed before this man of sin was revealed; but in the church of God, so called, 1 Corinthians 3:16 the Ethiopic version renders it, "in the house of God"; for antichrist rose up out of, and in the midst of the church; and it was a true church in which he first appeared, and over which he usurped power and authority;

The idea is the man of sin exalts himself above all, even God himself. By doing so, it’s as if he would seat himself in the temple sitting on the mercy seat between the cherubim. Obviously the temple is destroyed and the mercy seat is gone. You cannot literally sit without a literal ark and its mercy seat. The action of the man of sin is his pride and his lifting up himself is like such and such. This type of act is recorded numerous times in the OT.
This is quite confusing and in error.
There is plenty of Biblical proofs that there will be a new, physical Temple built in Jerusalem. It will be dedicated to God and His glory will reside in it. Ezekiel 43:1-4
The original Temple furnishings and the Ark, will be found and put it the new Temple. 2 Maccabees 2:4-8

As for the Commentators; to rely on them for eschatological truths, is a mistake, as there is no way they could know about the end times. Daniel 12:4 & 9, Matthew 11:25

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is confusing about the fact that the church is the temple of God? Scripture teaches that.

2 Corinthians 6:16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:“I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

There is plenty of Biblical proofs that there will be a new, physical Temple built in Jerusalem. It will be dedicated to God and His glory will reside in it. Ezekiel 43:1-4
The original Temple furnishings and the Ark, will be found and put it the new Temple. 2 Maccabees 2:4-8
Explain this if this is going to happen in the future:

Ezekiel 45:15 Also one sheep is to be taken from every flock of two hundred from the well-watered pastures of Israel. These will be used for the grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to make atonement for the people, declares the Sovereign Lord. 16 All the people of the land will be required to give this special offering to the prince in Israel. 17 It will be the duty of the prince to provide the burnt offerings, grain offerings and drink offerings at the festivals, the New Moons and the Sabbaths—at all the appointed festivals of Israel. He will provide the sin offerings, grain offerings, burnt offerings and fellowship offerings to make atonement for the Israelites.

Why do you think that sin offerings will be made in the future "to make atonement for the people"? Do you not understand how insulting that would be to what Christ accomplished already long ago?

As for the Commentators; to rely on them for eschatological truths, is a mistake, as there is no way they could know about the end times. Daniel 12:4 & 9, Matthew 11:25
That is false to think that none of them could have known about the end times. The end times or "time of the end" referenced in Daniel is the same as "the last days" and "the last time" referenced in Acts 2:16-17 and 1 John 2:18, respectively, which began long ago already.

Acts 2:15 These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 17 “‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Anyone with the Holy Spirit dwelling in them can understand what scripture teaches about the end times. The Holy Spirit teaches us all things (John 14:26). That has been true since the day of Pentecost long ago.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What is confusing about the fact that the church is the temple of God? Scripture teaches that.
Yes; We Christians are the spiritual Temple for this Church age. This truth does not preclude a future Temple.
Why do you think that sin offerings will be made in the future "to make atonement for the people"? Do you not understand how insulting that would be to what Christ accomplished already long ago?
Actually your vehement rejection of plainly stated scriptures, is what is insulting and contrary to what God has said He requires. Isaiah 56:1-8, +
Anyone with the Holy Spirit dwelling in them can understand what scripture teaches about the end times.
Why then, is there so much controversary and diversity of beliefs with Bible Prophecy?
I am sure you are a good Christian and you know the right way to live, but when it comes to understanding the Prophesies, we disagree.
The Bible tells us why: Isaiah 8:16 I shall bind up the message so it cannot be consulted by My disciples.
There are many other scriptures saying how understanding will be made difficult, especially for those who choose to believe false teachings.

This principle is applied to all Christians, no matter how exemplary their faith is, if they have been fooled into believing unbiblical theories and doctrines. Like the 'rapture to heaven', a fanciful idea directly refuted by Jesus Himself. Like the AMill idea, a total abrogation of Revelation 20:1-7.

Reactions: marks

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I’m in error, because I disagree with you and your mind is unmovable rather than to search it out and to pray for understanding. I expected nothing less. Why did I post a commentator? Because before I read his analysis, I already saw it that way. And I could not add any more than he said which was on point.

There can be no literal sitting without the ark. Building another brick and mortar temple doesn’t matter, it’s Godless. To disregard so much of the NT that points to the body of Christ as the temple is really confounding.

I understand you and others on the forums here may think you have a degree in divinity from some school or perhaps some knowledge that no one has come across before. That’s fine, God gives knowledge to those who ask. But if you think I’m in error and if I’m not, if God did provide knowledge to me, be prepared to stand before him when he brings up the days you said to those people, “you’re in error”. There will be an account to everyone, you included.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Building another brick and mortar temple doesn’t matter, it’s Godless.
Are our Churchs and Cathedrals godless?
No, and neither will the new Temple be. Proved by how the 'beast' of Revelation 13, will stop the sacrifices, Daniel 9:27 and declare himself to be God. 2 Thessalonians 2:4
be prepared to stand before him when he brings up the days you said to those people, “you’re in error”. There will be an account to everyone, you included.
I called out your error and proved you wrong with scripture. Your rejection of Bible proofs is your bad.

Everyone whose name is Written in the Book of Life, will be saved and will receive immortality. Malachi 3:16-18

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes; We Christians are the spiritual Temple for this Church age. This truth does not preclude a future Temple.
Yes, it does. A future temple would imply sacrifices and offerings made "for the atonement of the people" (Ezekiel 45:15-17). That can't happen as it would be a huge insult to Christ and His once for all sacrifice as the atonement for the sins of the whole world (1 John 2:1-2). I don't know why you can't understand that.

Actually your vehement rejection of plainly stated scriptures, is what is insulting and contrary to what God has said He requires. Isaiah 56:1-8, +
Don't equate my "vehement rejection" of your false teaching with the "vehement rejection of plainly stated scriptures".

Why do you respond like this instead of addressing what I said about Ezekiel 45:15-17? Why do you believe that offerings will be made at a future temple "for the atonement of the people"? Do you understand what that implies?

Why then, is there so much controversary and diversity of beliefs with Bible Prophecy?
Because many are not praying for God's wisdom (James 1:5-7) and not being like the Bereans (Acts 17:10-11) when studying scripture. But, there are a good number of people who do understand the truth regarding Bible prophecy. Far more than you think. You have many false beliefs, so that's why you're not aware of this. You falsely assume that the beliefs that you have all to yourself are true but they are not.

I am sure you are a good Christian and you know the right way to live, but when it comes to understanding the Prophesies, we disagree.
Obviously. And I'm willing to disagree respectfully. But, you are continually rude to everyone and that bothers me, so I tend to respond in kind. That's on me. I shouldn't sink to your level. Can we just disagree respectfully? Is that something you're willing to do? I'm tired of all the snide remarks and insults that people make on here constantly. I don't want to be part of that.

The Bible tells us why: Isaiah 8:16 I shall bind up the message so it cannot be consulted by My disciples.
There are many other scriptures saying how understanding will be made difficult, especially for those who choose to believe false teachings.
Peter indicated that some of Paul's teachings were "difficult to understand", but also indicated that there is no excuse for us to not understand them (2 Peter 3:15-16). So, just because something is difficult to understand does not mean we aren't expected to understand it.

This principle is applied to all Christians, no matter how exemplary their faith is, if they have been fooled into believing unbiblical theories and doctrines. Like the 'rapture to heaven', a fanciful idea directly refuted by Jesus Himself. Like the AMill idea, a total abrogation of Revelation 20:1-7.
This applies to you as well. Why do you act as if you're right and everyone else is wrong? You need to humble yourself. Your arrogance level is off the charts. I believe that you believe in several unbiblical theories and doctrines, so I believe you need to say what you said here to yourself.

Reactions: covenantee

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are our Churchs and Cathedrals godless?
No, and neither will the new Temple be. Proved by how the 'beast' of Revelation 13, will stop the sacrifices, Daniel 9:27 and declare himself to be God. 2 Thessalonians 2:4
If they build a new temple, it’ll be Godless regardless if they sacrifice or not. God doesn’t delight in sacrifices of animals. But what do I know…

You said,
I called out your error and proved you wrong with scripture. Your rejection of Bible proofs is your bad.

In your mind, you think you’re right. You will always be a winner in your world. I’m glad for you and I’m sure that reassurance from me will cause you to be pleased. Maranatha

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Temple will be rebuilt:

Zechariah 8:2 Again, the word of the Lord came to me; I am very jealous for Zion, I am burning with jealousy for her. [the Lord will clear the holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43]

Zechariah 8:3 This is what the Lord says; I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem, it will be called the City of Faithfulness and the Temple mount will be called the Holy Mountain.

Zechariah 8:4-5 This is what the Lord Almighty says; Once again old people and children will inhabit the streets of Jerusalem.

Zechariah 8:6 This is what the Lord Almighty says; Even if this may seem impossible to the remnant of this nation, will it be impossible for Me?

Zechariah 8:7-8 These are the words of the Lord of Hosts; I am about to rescue My people from countries in the East and West and bring them back to live in Jerusalem. They will be My people and I shall be their God, in faithfulness and justice.

The Land cleansed, His faithful Christian people gathered and settled in the Land. Back to Jerusalem: the place of origin for our Christian faith.

Zechariah 8:9 These are the words of the Lord of Hosts; Take heart, all you who now hear that the Temple is to be rebuilt as the prophets foretold. [Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:-9, +]

Zechariah 8:10 Before that time, there was no hiring of man or beast, because of your enemies, for I had set every man against his neighbour.

Zechariah 8:11 But, I do not feel the same toward the remnant of this people as I did in former days, says the Lord of Hosts.

Zechariah 8:12 For they will sow in safety, I will give them rain and the Land will yield it’s produce. This is the inheritance of My people.

Zech 8:13 To the nations you, House of Judah and House of Israel, have become as a curse; now I shall save you – you will become proverbial as a blessing. Courage, do not lose heart! [His Christian people, Jews and Gentiles, will be an example to the nations]

Zechariah 8:14-15 These are the words of the Lord; Just as I determined to bring disaster on you when your forefathers [Galatians 3:26-29; by faith.] made Me angry, so I have resolved to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid.

Zechariah 8:16-17 This is what you must do; speak the truth to each other and administer true justice in your courts. Do not plot evil and do not love perjury, for all these I hate. This is the word of the Lord.

Zechariah 8:19 These are the words of the Lord; Keep the fasts of the 4th, 5th, 7th and 10th months. They will be festivals of joy for Judah. Love truth and peace.

Zechariah 8:20-22 These are the words of the Lord; In future, nations and peoples will come to Jerusalem to entreat the favour of the Lord.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate to be those Christians who are forced to let Satan sit in their "throne" for 42 months.

Some claim Satan sits on the heavenly throne, and now you say Satan sits in this personal throne of the current church body?

Why can't there simply be a throne in a temple in Jerusalem that Satan sits on for 42 months?

The AoD is in Jerusalem, because those in Judaea are supposed to flee. How does that work if Satan is sitting in every believer on earth for 42 months? The Jews are supposed to flee Judaea when they see Satan's AoD in every believer on earth?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate to be those Christians who are forced to let Satan sit in their "throne" for 42 months.
No idea of what you're talking about here. Are you incapable of explaining what you're talking about instead of just making statements like this with no explanation?

Some claim Satan sits on the heavenly throne, and now you say Satan sits in this personal throne of the current church body?
Again, I have no idea of what you're talking about here.

Why can't there simply be a throne in a temple in Jerusalem that Satan sits on for 42 months?
Where is this taught in scripture?

The AoD is in Jerusalem, because those in Judaea are supposed to flee.
Who said otherwise? But, that happened long ago already after the Roman armies surrounded Jerusalem and then proceeded to destroy it.

How does that work if Satan is sitting in every believer on earth for 42 months? The Jews are supposed to flee Judaea when they see Satan's AoD in every believer on earth?
Again, no idea of what you're talking about. I wonder if even you know what you're talking about.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Temple will be rebuilt:

Zechariah 8:2 Again, the word of the Lord came to me; I am very jealous for Zion, I am burning with jealousy for her. [the Lord will clear the holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43]

Zechariah 8:3 This is what the Lord says; I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem, it will be called the City of Faithfulness and the Temple mount will be called the Holy Mountain.

Zechariah 8:4-5 This is what the Lord Almighty says; Once again old people and children will inhabit the streets of Jerusalem.

Zechariah 8:6 This is what the Lord Almighty says; Even if this may seem impossible to the remnant of this nation, will it be impossible for Me?

Zechariah 8:7-8 These are the words of the Lord of Hosts; I am about to rescue My people from countries in the East and West and bring them back to live in Jerusalem. They will be My people and I shall be their God, in faithfulness and justice.

The Land cleansed, His faithful Christian people gathered and settled in the Land. Back to Jerusalem: the place of origin for our Christian faith.

Zechariah 8:9 These are the words of the Lord of Hosts; Take heart, all you who now hear that the Temple is to be rebuilt as the prophets foretold. [Zechariah 6:15, Haggai 2:-9, +]

Zechariah 8:10 Before that time, there was no hiring of man or beast, because of your enemies, for I had set every man against his neighbour.

Zechariah 8:11 But, I do not feel the same toward the remnant of this people as I did in former days, says the Lord of Hosts.

Zechariah 8:12 For they will sow in safety, I will give them rain and the Land will yield it’s produce. This is the inheritance of My people.

Zech 8:13 To the nations you, House of Judah and House of Israel, have become as a curse; now I shall save you – you will become proverbial as a blessing. Courage, do not lose heart! [His Christian people, Jews and Gentiles, will be an example to the nations]

Zechariah 8:14-15 These are the words of the Lord; Just as I determined to bring disaster on you when your forefathers [Galatians 3:26-29; by faith.] made Me angry, so I have resolved to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid.

Zechariah 8:16-17 This is what you must do; speak the truth to each other and administer true justice in your courts. Do not plot evil and do not love perjury, for all these I hate. This is the word of the Lord.

Zechariah 8:19 These are the words of the Lord; Keep the fasts of the 4th, 5th, 7th and 10th months. They will be festivals of joy for Judah. Love truth and peace.

Zechariah 8:20-22 These are the words of the Lord; In future, nations and peoples will come to Jerusalem to entreat the favour of the Lord.
You just keep promoting this falsehood. What would be the purpose of this supposed future temple? Use scripture to support your answer.

Reactions: No Pre-TB

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You just keep promoting this falsehood. What would be the purpose of this supposed future temple? Use scripture to support your answer.
Why do you feel you have to make such patently wrong comments?
Many OT prophesies show that there will be a Temple in Jerusalem during the end times. Proved by Revelation 11:1.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already know you’ll disagree so you can save your breathe Keraz, but I’m pretty sure this was fulfilled in Christ time when the early Church sprang up in the east and the west where the Apostles ministered. And those that were lost were brought back as the children of God. For we are all Israel and Jerusalem above is our home.

And Zechariah 8:9
It is the Church building up the temple of God as it was in those days and still continues today. The great blessings promised by God were to those in the spirit, not fleshly biological Jews without God. They are no longer children of Abraham, their father is the devil TILL they believe as is all man that doesn’t believe.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you really believe that, then you might be in danger of the coming "strong delusion" that Apostle Paul warned about in 2 Thessalonians 2 for the end, with the coming of the final Antichrist to set himself up on earth in place of Christ.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I already know you’ll disagree so you can save your breathe Keraz, but I’m pretty sure this was fulfilled in Christ time when the early Church sprang up in the east and the west where the Apostles ministered. And those that were lost were brought back as the children of God. For we are all Israel and Jerusalem above is our home.
Yes, you have that right!
Zechariah 8 remains to be literally fulfilled. Why not? Why reject the great Plan of God to have a people in His holy Land, who are Huis witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:276 and His Light to the nations, Isaiah 49:3-6, Matthew 5"14=16

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you feel you have to make such patently wrong comments?
Many OT prophesies show that there will be a Temple in Jerusalem during the end times. Proved by Revelation 11:1.
Your lack of response to my question is very telling. Again, what would be the purpose of this supposed future temple? Please use scripture to support your answer. Am I asking too much?

Reactions: Mr E

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is this taught in scripture?
Revelation 13

Because you think Matthew 25:31 is the spiritual temple each and every believer's heart, as this third temple built is why you claim nonsense. There will be a third temple and Jesus will reign from the temple's throne. The one Satan will sit on for 42 months.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your lack of response to my question is very telling. Again, what would be the purpose of this supposed future temple? Please use scripture to support your answer. Am I asking too much?
The problem is, no matter how much scriptural proofs of the new Temple I post, you will still fail to understand.
This is because you have chosen to believe false theories and unbiblical fables, Prophecy is a closed book to you. Isaiah 29:9-12

Think - What is the purpose of a Church building?
A new Temple will be so much more than just to keep the rain off, it will be the global central point of our worship of God. As described by Zechariah 14:16-21