Revelation Of Jesus' Reward, The Prophecy Of The Second Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Monday 11-6-23 2nd. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Cheshvan 21 5784, 45th. Fall Day

Matthew 16:24-28

Revelation Of Jesus' Reward

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The Prophecy Of The Second Coming

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Love, Walter And Debbie

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Monday 11-6-23 2nd. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Cheshvan 21 5784, 45th. Fall Day

Matthew 16:24-28

Revelation Of Jesus' Reward

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The Prophecy Of The Second Coming

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Love, Walter And Debbie

The key statement regarding Jesus' return, not believed or taught by most of Christendom, is this:

"the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father"

In other words, Jesus does not return in "glorified" flesh as many believe, but rather as "God is spirit", He returns in spirit.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie