Revelation's Unfolding

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Straightshot

May 1, 2015
Know that the seals are portents of the prevalent conditions of the coming tribulation

They are like a list of chapter subject divisions in a book and not the actual events which begin with the trumpet soundings of chapter 8

The list begins with the Lord continuing to make His salvation possible during the tribulation .... and ends with His intent to bring judgement to an unbelieving world

The riders are symbolic and not individuals, and the order is not necessarily significant .... all of the 6 conditions of the tribulation will be present together during the tribulation from start to finish .... and the 7th is the pause just before the judgments begin to fall

The first four judgment trumpet soundings in chapter 8 will occur in rapid fire sequence and relate to the fall of the "great city" part of MBG [Revelation 8:6-12; 14:8; 17:16-18; 18:1-21]

The 5th and 6th trumpets are related to the introduction of satanic/angelic involvement in the tribulation

The 7th will begin sounding toward end of the tribulation and will include the cluster of 7 additional judgments which will be directed against Satan's beast and his followers at the end of the tribulation

The white color in Revelation's unfolding is applied to the Lord and those who follow Him, and red is applied to Satan and his minions

Keep in mind that Revelation's unfolding is more subjective rather than chronological .... the visions are subject oriented and repeating [layered] as the overall theme moves forward

And there are some historical reach backs for overview

Here are the prevalent conditions of the tribulation

Spreading of the gospel of the Lord's coming millennial kingdom upon the earth [Matthew 24:14]
Intense satanic and human warfare
Economic collapse and famine
Massive human death
Martyrdom of tribulation believers
Environmental upheaval and human reaction to the Lord's judgment
A pause in silence in heaven just before the judgment trumpets begin to sound

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Every man must go through tribulation before entering the Kingdom of God. I have been going through tribulation. Every man since Christ has been going through "Tribulation".

"Tribulation" is what we suffer in Travail pangs of conceiving CHRIST IN OUR FLESH.

The only "coming tribulation" coming to ANYONE is for those who haven't been born of Christ yet.

A woman doesn't have "tribulation" until she's made a wife of Christ, and now carries His Son within Her. THEN she has tribulation, called "travail pangs" of birth, bringing forth Christ in you.

It is the ONLY way we see Christ.

(Joh 16:19) Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

(Joh 16:21) A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
(Joh 16:22) And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

This is the ONLY way we see His Face. This is the ONLY way how He "COMES" to us in His Shining Glory;

(2Co 4:6) because it is God who said, Out of darkness light is to shine, who did shine in our hearts, for the enlightening of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

If Christ is in you, that means you have conceived of His incorruptible seed in Marriage;

First, we must Marry Christ risen from the dead. Now. While it is called To Day;

(Rom 7:4) ... be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

The Marriage to Christ brings forth a "birthing" of a New Creation in us, "Born from Above";

Joh 3:7 ...be born from above;

(Joh 3:3) Jesus answered and said to him, `Verily, verily, I say to thee, If any one may not be born from above, he is not able to see the reign of God;'

Here is the picture of the Israel Bride of Christ, in travail pangs of tribulation, paining to bring forth this birth;

Rev 12:1 And a great sign was seen in the heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars,

Rev 12:2 and being with child she doth cry out, travailing and pained to bring forth.

She is the New Jerusalem Church comprised of all believers;

(Heb 12:22) But, ye came to Mount Zion, and to a city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of messengers,
(Heb 12:23) to the company and assembly of the first-born in heaven enrolled, and to God the judge of all, and to spirits of righteous men made perfect,
(Heb 12:24) and to the mediator of the new covenant--Jesus, and to blood of sprinkling, speaking better things than that of Abel!

This Zion/New Jerusalem is our Mother;

(Gal 4:26) and the Jerusalem above is the free-woman, which is mother of us all,

The "fruit" is the "man-child" in us that is conceived by The Husband and the Wife, commonly referred to in scriptures as "Christ in you";

(Rom 8:10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Only can we understand what "tribulation" means by knowing the above background of suffering the Birth pangs of being Married to Christ and bringing forth the New Creation Son of God we conceive of Him, and bringing Him forth in Travail.

It is why Adam's wife was made to suffer birth pangs. So we would know this. Experience this. To prepare us for the totality of this meaning as revealed in these scriptures.

(Col 1:24) I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and do fill up the things lacking of the tribulations of the Christ in my flesh for his body, which is the assembly,

(Joh 16:33) these things I have spoken to you, that in me ye may have peace, in the world ye shall have tribulation, but take courage--I have overcome the world.'

All Christians down through time can relate to this.

(Rom 5:3) And not only so , but we also boast in the tribulations, knowing that the tribulation doth work endurance;

And finally; EVERY person who enters the Kingdom of God must endure the "tribulation". And the have been for 2000 years now. So it obviously isn't a one time future catastrophe as this OP shall embarrass itself to prove. Such a teaching altogether robs a man of what is, replacing it with a futuristic scenario of confusion that baffles even the OP... watch as the arguments begin about the insane ideas of "pre-mid-post trib" rapturist theories, and you'll never see so many blind people in a snake pit fumbling around in the dark. It's a circus. An embarrassment.

Any DOCTRINE of a "future" world wide calamity that attempts to relate that to the "tribulation" we endure bringing forth Christ in us, is another example of man's theology run amuck into a thing called "dispensational futurism", which is only the devil's tail casting stars down from heaven.

(Rev 12:17) and the dragon was angry against the woman, and went away to make war with the rest of her seed, those keeping the commands of God, and having the testimony of Jesus Christ.

(Rev 12:4) and his tail doth draw the third of the stars of the heaven, and he did cast them to the earth; and the dragon did stand before the woman who is about to bring forth, that when she may bring forth, her child he may devour;

And WHO is that "Tail"?

(Isa 9:15) ... Prophet, teacher of falsehood, he is the tail.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
whitestone said:
Every man must go through tribulation before entering the Kingdom of God.
Here is what the Bible says:

When they had preached the gospel to that city and had made many disciples, they returned to Lystra and to Iconium and to Antioch, strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God.
(Acts 14:21-22 ESV)
Tribulations are part of the life of every obedient Christian. But there is a different kind of Tribulation coming in the future.

Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.
(Revelation 3:10 ESV)
A time is coming when the earth will experience a time of great tribulation that is worse than anything that has happened in the past. Christians will not experience that tribulation because before then we will be taken out of the world by the Rapture.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
theophilus said:
Here is what the Bible says:

But there is a different kind of Tribulation coming in the future.

AD 70 was the tribulation that Jesus warned about in the Olivet Prophecy and the destruction of Jerusalem in the Revelation.

"Then" it was future. It is long past now.

The New Jerusalem Church was delivered from that.

Christians are always delivered from the tribulation of wars and rumours or wars and pestilence and famines, by the birthing forth of Christ in them;

(1Ti 2:15) Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing...

So again, just because you say it is future and not fulfilled doesn't make it so.

Yes, there will come an "end". We all know it. Full planet scale destruction. Who knows, atom bomb or comet. Or a CME. Maybe we're looking down the barrel of a Super Nova gamma burst that will obliterate the entire atomosphere and hydrosphere in seconds. So what? Who cares? Our Life is assured in Christ if we are in His Kingdom NOW while it is called To Day.

But it is NOT for us to know the day or the hour, so why claim to think you can speculate on it?
You can only embarrass yourself by echoing a man made futuristic dispensation doctrine. Anyone can be a parrot.
The only reason men think the scriptures hasn't been fulfilled, is because they can't see it.

Peace

(Mat 24:36) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

The time is NOW, as you've seen from the scriptures I've posted. Please read them. Thank you

Straightshot

May 1, 2015
My comment

The Lord's coming judgment will be unprecedented, even more devastating than the Noahic flood .... and directed upon an intransigent unbelieving world [Matthew 24:15-16; Luke 21:20-36; 24:36-39; Jude 1:14-15; Revelation 6:12-17]

This will not be the same as the trials and tribulations that men experience in this present life ,,,, far from it

And 70 AD was not the time of the end that the Lord and His prophets speak of

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Straightshot said:
My comment

The Lord's coming judgment will be unprecedented, even more devastating than the Noahic flood .... and directed upon an intransigent unbelieving world [Matthew 24:15-16; Luke 21:20-36; 24:36-39; Jude 1:14-15; Revelation 6:12-17]

This will not be the same as the trials and tribulations that men experience in this present life ,,,, far from it

And 70 AD was not the time of the end that the Lord and His prophets speak of
Says you.

(Rom 3:4) God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

If you were a man of God, you would have said THIS instead...

(Rom 13:11) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

So you can see how that you lied, and the man of God who spoke this said the opposite of what you said.

You stand naked against scriptures saying that "now is NOT the time". For that makes you a false prophet clearly.

Three Gospel writers also just proved you a liar again, because THEY say the opposite of what you said...

Mat_24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Mar_13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
Luk_21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

And you stand naked against history, if you don't know that AD 70 was that "time of tribulation such as never was" where the Olivet prophecy was fulfilled and those He told in advance "did not pass away until all was fulfilled".

See how easy it is for your claims to just melt away against scriptures?

The Gospel of Salvation is passing you by sir. Because you say it is not now. May God have mercy on your soul.