Rice bags, Blankets, Sarees, Toys

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, it's Christmas season now , those have exchange gifts with others. I want to give gifts to others(Rice bags, Blankets, Sarees, Toys).
You can pray Jehovah Jireh provide these items so that I give these gifts to believers & others here, also let them know Christ is the best ever gift to us and life with Lord Jesus is eternal.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, it's Christmas season now , those have exchange gifts with others. I want to give gifts to others(Rice bags, Blankets, Sarees, Toys).
You can pray Jehovah Jireh provide these items so that I give these gifts to believers & others here, also let them know Christ is the best ever gift to us and life with Lord Jesus is eternal.

Thanks!
Praying!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying for all of those things brother! I hope those older women eventually did get some blankets :)

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for all of those things brother! I hope those older women eventually did get some blankets :)

Before few days I sent a help which I received and this Pastor distributed these blankets to this ladies( poor and widows)20 blankets, he refused another 10 ladies hope they will get a blanket and experience God's love soon.
Thanks sis. Nancy enjoy seeing this pic

Attachments

• IMG-20211207-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20211207-WA0036.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: amadeus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Thank You that You are Jehovah Jireh! Thank You that our friend ministers to others in Your Name. I pray that he will have an ample amount to be able to give to others and be a blessing to others. In Jesus Name, Amen.