Riddlers Alert!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You got it!

The Ronald Reagan presidential library is his resting place and located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. There are 13 presidential libraries that are part of the National Archives and Records Administration and Obama's will be next. Ronald Reagan was an actor before becoming president, before colored film was common. After becoming president he fought communism and was in Germany to instigate the dismantling of the Berlin wall. Unlike other libraries the focus of this one is on Reagan's presidency, don't go there expecting to check out a book.

So its your turn BA, have fun :)

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was high in the sky but also firmly on the earth
I brought cooperation for many but confusion for all
I was unmissable by the crowd yet overlooked by the One
I was the world's first true skyscraper and also its last
I am in the Bible

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Ronald Reagan presidential library is his resting place and located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. There are 13 presidential libraries that are part of the National Archives and Records Administration and Obama's will be next. Ronald Reagan was an actor before becoming president, before colored film was common. After becoming president he fought communism and was in Germany to instigate the dismantling of the Berlin wall. Unlike other libraries the focus of this one is on Reagan's presidency, don't go there expecting to check out a book.
Would not have gotten that one...not an American :huh: :unsure:

Reactions: Born_Again

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Born_Again said:
I was high in the sky but also firmly on the earth
I brought cooperation for many but confusion for all
I was unmissable by the crowd yet overlooked by the One
I was the world's first true skyscraper and also its last
I am in the Bible
The tower of Babel

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
Dishonor I eradicate, I do not discriminate, beauty and terror combined, in the law I reside.
Justice???

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
nope...when he lost his head, they all trembled in dread., I cause the ground to shake and vast armies to quake... :)
Sheesh LOL Well, based on that one, I would say Goliath was the one who lost his head and David was the one who made armies quake. The ground shook when Goliath fell?? I have no idea, Angelina LOL :p

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
:unsure: no to both...Another clue. John 14:6 describes these three found in one, is an image of the son. ( Not a person)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Boy, this has been sitting here unanswered for ages so I'm going to answer it. The answer is "The Ark of the Covenant"

1. Dishonor I eradicate, I do not discriminate, beauty and terror combined, in the law I reside.
2 Samuel 6:7, 1 Chronicles 13:10

2. When he lost his head, they all trembled in dread., I cause the ground to shake and vast armies to quake. 1 Samuel 5:3-4, 1 Samuel 5:11-12

3. Three in one, an image of the son
The Ark had in it, Aaron's , budding rod, the jar of manna and the tablets of Testimony of stone. John 14: 6
The Way~Jar of Manna. symbolizing Israels provision during their journey in the wilderness for 40 years, The Truth~Tablets of Stone, The Life~Aaron's budding rod.