Righteousness Misapprehended

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Righteousness has miserable press because it is perceived as a killjoy. Herein is evidence that the diminishing factor is embraced as the value to pursue....its diminishing being totally ignored even in the face of it.

This tee shirt expresses it all.

shopping.jpeg

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Righteousness has miserable press because it is perceived as a killjoy. Herein is evidence that the diminishing factor is embraced as the value to pursue....its diminishing being totally ignored even in the face of it.

This tee shirt expresses it all.

View attachment 10625

I think that's just more of the Satanic mindset and ideology being expressed, really. It's "fashionable" these days, and more out in the open and in your face.

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
People are often obsessed with experiences, sometimes even addicted. They equate these with fun, but they miss joy. Righteousness leads to joy. I love the way that The Chosen video series depicts the believers. They laugh and show this type of joy in their interactions with one another. We have joy in Christ, I wouldn't trade it!