Rise in Antisemitism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
BBC iPlayer - British, Jewish: Is Anti-Semitism on the Rise?

Hello there,

The link above is to a report for the BBC concerning a rise in antisemitism within the UK.

Has this rise been noticed in other countries, too?

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
Anti-Christ has been on the rise for how many years, but such totally falls on deaf ears.

Have a look through History, lets say the last 100 years ? I would point out that perceptions of the majority of people were not in favour of the Jews religion at all, as it was seen as a disgrace in regard to their stance being an outright Anti-Christ stance, Rejecting Christ Jesus.

So over the last 100 years Judaism has risen to be hugely popular starting from the 1990's on from what I seen, I am astounded in the view that people take towards being pro Jewish 100% but could not give a rats about Christianity at all.
If I talk to any atheist I get they at 100% pro Jewish regardless, they go ballistic if they detect even one iota that may be regarded as anti Jewish. they are just like the Nazis were, in that they will not listen, they have been indoctrinated to obey whatever is common as dog droppings values, They are not educated on the subject truly at all.
They swallow all the propaganda that has been dished up over the last 30 years.
They do not under stand the subject or the Jews at all and nor do they truly care in fact, as their coming from a shallow understanding because they are shallow ignorant people.

Sure I had some who hate me because they think I am a Jew from my school days, some teachers were that way and one pointed it out to me that she knew my family name was from.
Non of my family Tree or relations supported Judaism at all that I know of, they condemned all such and only promoted Christianity.
Funny now that we all have to promote Judaism nowadays or else ? You will be condemned and ostracized and treated like the Jews cast down and treated Jesus Christ and everything that Jesus was truly all about, has been bastardised and all the evils of Jews who were duped by their cunning masters, who enslaved them is coming about once again.
The world is worshiping of the god of Moloch yes we have that Idol back again, just look at all of the abortions done in it's Name !
Look at all that plagued the Jews before Christ Jesus, all that trash is coming back again.

Some idiots are about claiming to be Nazis etc nowadays, but such people are just total moronic fools who would not have a clue, because they are just trash, who knows why they do take such up. punk rockers ? acting tough is their game I would think. misfits, on drugs, who knows.

But there is a clear difference between them and a Christian who promotes Jesus Christ, we do not idolise one who claims to be a Jew, we feel so sorry for them poor bastards, for they are lost to God ! for they are under delusions and deceptions, That is of this world.
But to they who are of this world of delusions and deceptions it is they ! all of them regardless of who they think they are, they are on the wrong page. For one must be truly born again to understand the reality. carnal Man can not understand because such a one is a beast that is lacking in God's Grace for they have no God ! but the madness of Man. As History shows that is the whole problem. That is why Jesus Christ came, so we would be Blessed and not a Curse ! controlled by carnal delusions and a Slave to Sin.

Religion never saved any ones Soul, Only Jesus Christ can do that !

Reactions: Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello there,

The link above is to a report for the BBC concerning a rise in antisemitism within the UK.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris
This may be a long response////

Charity, when I was much younger, and came to the States, I heard the terms 'Anti-Semitism/Semite' being thrown around on the Telly. I wondered what they meant and who were they referring to. After years later, with much research, I found these terms were invented by influential Jews of the 19th century to cause people to sympathize with them and their so-called plight as perpetual victims. I thought what a scam, and I was right.

These Jews we see today are not 'real' blood-lined Jews at all. They worship their Babylonian Talmud and not so much the Torah. They carry with them today, still the same baton of their ancestors, of the Rabbis, the spiritual Pharisees. Most common Jews are ignorant of the true meaning of these terms and their origins although they eagerly go along with it because they believe these terms really do apply to them, and they can also feel special and be a born victim and for the rest of their lives. Their ancestors never set foot in the sands of the Middle East and are not Semites. These are Khazarian Jews of the Black Sea, who were converted to Judaism in the 700-900s...these are not the chosen people you might think they are.

Try asking a Palestinian or another Arab, or true Semite if they have bee called an Anti-Semite lately by a Jew. They would most probably laugh their way to the floor rolling around and their stomachs hurting from all the laughter.
-----------------------------------
This is what Benjamin Franklin had to say about these Jews.." I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."
---------------------------
Here's what George Washington said about these Jews: "They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."
-----------------------------
Mark Twain wrote: "In the U.S. cotton states, after the war . . . the Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the Negroes' wants on credit, and at the end of the season was the proprietor of the Negro's share of the present crop and part of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew.

1). The Jew is being legislated out of Russia. The reason is not concealed. The movement was instituted because the Christian peasant stood no chance against his commercial abilities. The Jew was always ready to lend on a crop. When settlement day came, he owned the crop; the next year he owned the farm—like Joseph.

2). In the England of John's time everybody got into debt to the Jew. He gathered all lucrative enterprises into his hands. He was the King of Commerce. He had to be banished from the realm. For like reasons, Spain had to banish him 400 years ago, and Austria a couple of centuries later. In all ages Christian Europe has been obliged to curtail his activities. If he entered upon a trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. The law had to step in to save the Christian from the poor-house. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money. Even to get rich. This history has a most sordid and practical commercial look. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, bit not for the other nine. Protestants have persecuted Catholics—but they did not take their livelihoods away from them. Catholics have persecuted Protestants—but they never closed agriculture and the handicrafts against them. I feel convinced that the Crucifixion has not much to do with the world's attitude toward the Jew; that the reasons for it are much older than that event . . . I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not in any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life. He was at it in Rome. He has been at it ever since. His success has made the whole human race his enemy. You will say that the Jew is everywhere numerically feeble. When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. People told me that they had reasons to suspect that or business reasons, many Jews did not report themselves as Jews. It looks plausible. I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the Jews are exceedingly active in politics. ("Concerning the Jews," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899)
-------------------

These Jews run the Central Banks of the world and are instrumental in causing all the mess we are today....

Here's what Henry Ford said about these Jews in 1921: "Jews have always controlled the business . . . The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada . . . is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."

Here's a clip from one of these Jews. Listen to what she says about it.

She says,

"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it"

I could go on all night....

So I'm in good company as a so-called Anti-Semite, Charity

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear All,

For me this is a difficult subject, but please allow me to summarize what I believe to be a representative perspective:

We had a Jewish Post-Grad student who I always did what I could to help him complete his Thesis. And I asked him one day why GOD chose the Jews, where he said it was because when GOD asked all the other ~tribes who would do HIS work, they all declined except the Jews who said THEY WOULD. -- Then I offered that the reason GOD chose the Jews is because they are the most Stiff Necked, Hard Headed, Manipulative, and Selfish people on the face of the earth, and that GOD thought that if HE could work with the Jews, HE could work with ANYONE. And his young man never disputed my premise, -- which was presented in friendship.

Now having defined what I still believe to be true, it seems to me that GOD is STILL working with the Jews to bring them to the point where their HEARTS are CHANGED. And they ARE NOT THERE yet, but in GOD's timing I expect they will be.

And if I were to add one additional consideration, -- if the Jews were RIGHTEOUS, they wouldn't be giving their population the 1x, then 2x, then 3x, and now 4x Vax KILL SHOTS. And I suspect THIS may be PART of why there will be so few (Rev. 7).

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello there, The link above is to a report for the BBC concerning a rise in antisemitism within the UK.

Hi Charity. I believe the reason is right here:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the United Kingdom and its adherents have the lowest average age out of all the major religious groups. Between 2001 and 2009, the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population... According to British Muslim journalist Mehdi Hasan, "anti-Semitism isn’t just tolerated in some sections of the British Muslim community; it’s routine and commonplace". A 2016 survey of 5,446 adult Britons, part of a report titled Anti-Semitism in contemporary Great Britain that was conducted by the London-based Institute for Jewish Policy Research, found that the prevalence of anti-Semitic views among Muslims was two to four times higher than the rest of the population, 55% of British Muslims held at least one anti-Semitic view (compared to 30% of the general population), and that there was a correlation between Muslim religiosity and antisemitism.
Islam in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

Do we have the same problem here? Not yet, or at least not to the same extent, but then Islam has not taken hold as strongly in the US, though it likely will in the future. Now that the Left is back in control of the White House again, there has been a return of sympathy and support for all things Muslim. That's why the Biden Administration abandoned our non-Taliban allies in Afghanistan, and it is why he put a much higher percentage of Muslims in positions of power in his cabinet than the previous administration.

Is it as bad here? Not yet, but it will get there eventually. It's really only a matter of time now.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This may be a long response////

Charity, when I was much younger, and came to the States, I heard the terms 'Anti-Semitism/Semite' being thrown around on the Telly. I wondered what they meant and who were they referring to. After years later, with much research, I found these terms were invented by influential Jews of the 19th century to cause people to sympathize with them and their so-called plight as perpetual victims. I thought what a scam, and I was right.

These Jews we see today are not 'real' blood-lined Jews at all. They worship their Babylonian Talmud and not so much the Torah. They carry with them today, still the same baton of their ancestors, of the Rabbis, the spiritual Pharisees. Most common Jews are ignorant of the true meaning of these terms and their origins although they eagerly go along with it because they believe these terms really do apply to them, and they can also feel special and be a born victim and for the rest of their lives. Their ancestors never set foot in the sands of the Middle East and are not Semites. These are Khazarian Jews of the Black Sea, who were converted to Judaism in the 700-900s...these are not the chosen people you might think they are.

Try asking a Palestinian or another Arab, or true Semite if they have bee called an Anti-Semite lately by a Jew. They would most probably laugh their way to the floor rolling around and their stomachs hurting from all the laughter.
-----------------------------------
This is what Benjamin Franklin had to say about these Jews.." I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."
---------------------------
Here's what George Washington said about these Jews: "They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."
-----------------------------
Mark Twain wrote: "In the U.S. cotton states, after the war . . . the Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the Negroes' wants on credit, and at the end of the season was the proprietor of the Negro's share of the present crop and part of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew.

1). The Jew is being legislated out of Russia. The reason is not concealed. The movement was instituted because the Christian peasant stood no chance against his commercial abilities. The Jew was always ready to lend on a crop. When settlement day came, he owned the crop; the next year he owned the farm—like Joseph.

2). In the England of John's time everybody got into debt to the Jew. He gathered all lucrative enterprises into his hands. He was the King of Commerce. He had to be banished from the realm. For like reasons, Spain had to banish him 400 years ago, and Austria a couple of centuries later. In all ages Christian Europe has been obliged to curtail his activities. If he entered upon a trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. The law had to step in to save the Christian from the poor-house. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money. Even to get rich. This history has a most sordid and practical commercial look. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, bit not for the other nine. Protestants have persecuted Catholics—but they did not take their livelihoods away from them. Catholics have persecuted Protestants—but they never closed agriculture and the handicrafts against them. I feel convinced that the Crucifixion has not much to do with the world's attitude toward the Jew; that the reasons for it are much older than that event . . . I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not in any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life. He was at it in Rome. He has been at it ever since. His success has made the whole human race his enemy. You will say that the Jew is everywhere numerically feeble. When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. People told me that they had reasons to suspect that or business reasons, many Jews did not report themselves as Jews. It looks plausible. I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the Jews are exceedingly active in politics. ("Concerning the Jews," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899)
-------------------

These Jews run the Central Banks of the world and are instrumental in causing all the mess we are today....

Here's what Henry Ford said about these Jews in 1921: "Jews have always controlled the business . . . The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada . . . is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."

Here's a clip from one of these Jews. Listen to what she says about it.

She says,

"Anti-semitic, its a trick we always use it"

I could go on all night....

So I'm in good company as a so-called Anti-Semite, Charity
Yes they are a type of Jew, a Godless one.

Not all Jews are that type of bastard, even in the State calling it's self Israel.

I have met many Jews who totally despise that type of bastard Jew.

In Australia we have people who are just like them bastard Jews, but they are not Jews at all, but just as the Bible points out that carnal man is a curse and a blight on all regardless of the so called Jew.

They have been indoctrinated to be total idiots, pigs !

I have seen them, they would do anything for money, sell their own mother you name it everything is up for sale, even themselves because that are bastards who whore themselves and they are proud of it, because that is what is being promoted nowadays.

Women who put themselves through a Law degree by working in a whore house. seriously I know of such.

I see what we are enduring nowadays is that a people regardless of race is being corrupted totally. Who is playing the tune ? well just look around you. Who is it that you are not allowed to criticize, is that who has control over you ?
Have a look through history who was it that worked to undermine so many nations ? they worked to undermine the people and then turn them into mush, weak minded depraved simpleton's who have no Virtue !

A man who lacks virtue is not a man at all.

I have a good mate for many years and he has lost the plot now, he is on that treadmill ? running in the race for carnal issues to feed his own Ego thinking that he is now someone in the community above all in a class of his own, he only wants to be seen only with such. and is running people down because they are not in his league :rolleyes:.
I have seen this being played out time and time again, but his new mates are not mates at all but only stuck up associates who will drop him the instants if he falls.
I am talking to such people and thinking they are a 5yo simpleton sooks in many ways.

Reactions: APAK

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over the past 60+ years I have seen it greatly increase in the United States, but no worry, Christians will be right behind as this is a spiritual battle where satan hates what God loves...

Revelation 12:4-7 (NASB) And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child. And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she *had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days. And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war...,

Revelation 12:17 (NASB) So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

BTW,
psst. Jesus, the Prophets and Apostles were all Jewish. Our faith is Jewish.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Over the past 60+ years I have seen it greatly increase in the United States, but no worry, Christians will be right behind as this is a spiritual battle where satan hates what God loves...

Revelation 12:4-7 (NASB) And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child. And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne. Then the woman fled into the wilderness where she *had a place prepared by God, so that there she would be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days. And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war...,

Revelation 12:17 (NASB) So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

BTW,
psst. Jesus, the Prophets and Apostles were all Jewish. Our faith is Jewish.
A Christians faith is Jesus Christ in fact.
The OT is our Blueprint to the coming of Christ Jesus.

Jews ? not all Jews were the same even in the OT.

The Jews were lead astray and we see in the disciples who were worthy of Holy Moses that they were of the God of Israel and they had faith is Jesus was the Christ, but when Jesus went to Heaven it was then that the penny had dropped. That right their was Christianity embodiment their of and all the dribble about the Goyim taking over the role is BS ! right from the start.
It was the Israelites who got the message first in fact, not the Goyim at all, as that came later. and as to the Jews well who did not cut it in being an Israel because they were lead astray by their cunning dog leadership were not worthy at all. They were Vomited out ! by God in fact.

So we have 2 basic types of Jews, ones who were worthy of God and Moses and they who were not worthy of Moses or God at all.

For a Christian to say that all Jews are worthy of God is blasphemy ! Then again if one was to say that all people who claim to be Christians ,is also blasphemy ! because Jesus says that he never knew them ? that called Lord lord ? because they never knew him. because they are not Saved and they do not abide in him at all, but are of this world, under it's deceptions and delusions.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello there,

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Anti-Jewish sentiment has always existed in American and European society for the last several hundred years, I myself have several very close Jewish friends who have discussed this sentiment with me.

Much of anti-Semitism seems to stem from anti-Israeli sentiment (I know the two are perhaps sometimes different issues, but some people do associate the Jewish people with the Jewish state these days). At my college, there were LOTS of people who strongly debated a lot about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and favored the BDS movement and individuals such as Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour.
Anti-Semitic attacks are being reported in US cities as tensions flare over the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - CNN
U.S. college leaders must confront anti-Semitism on their campuses
Antisemitism growing on US college campuses - survey
43% of Jewish US university students experienced, witnessed antisemitism
Antisemitic incidents on UK university campuses at record high

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anti-Jewish sentiment has always existed in American and European society for the last several hundred years, I myself have several very close Jewish friends who have discussed this sentiment with me.

Much of anti-Semitism seems to stem from anti-Israeli sentiment (I know the two are perhaps sometimes different issues, but some people do associate the Jewish people with the Jewish state these days). At my college, there were LOTS of people who strongly debated a lot about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and favored the BDS movement and individuals such as Ilhan Omar and Linda Sarsour.
Anti-Semitic attacks are being reported in US cities as tensions flare over the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - CNN
U.S. college leaders must confront anti-Semitism on their campuses
Antisemitism growing on US college campuses - survey
43% of Jewish US university students experienced, witnessed antisemitism
Antisemitic incidents on UK university campuses at record high
Does one ever wonder why all of the Islamic Semitic people who have lived in the Lands for over 2000 years, that the So called Jews came and stole from them ? just does not cut it with the Islamic Semitic people at all and never will.
Remember if the so called Jews was not their there would not be the problem, would there.
The Islamic Semitic people see it as all their Land regardless.

It's the Semitic Islamic people who are the ones who do not tolerate the Jews or the State at all, but how can one call the Semitic Islamic people anti-Semites ? :rolleyes:

Before WW2 Palestine had the most Jews or the most purely related Jews in the world by blood line, if you want to peddle that line, like some many claim such is worthy. Many a so called Christian are spastic about such who idolise the Jews, they are looking for pure blood Jews ? but there is no such thing in reality now after 2000 years. not to mention anyone who makes such a claim is a fool on every level.

What the world is experiencing nowadays as in regards to the so called Jews is truly something other. One should concentrate on what the real issue is and bring such an issue up, as to why such is being directed to such ? Don't use the term anti-Semitism because that is a oxymoron. we will just wave that flag around on any issue to deflect the real issues.

Why does anyone hate another ? their must be an issue ! and I think all issues should be openly discussed to be healthy, as once one try's to cover an issue up that's went you can come across conflict.

The Issue that I get in relation to the Jews in the State, is that the so called Christians do not give a rats about the Islamic Semitic people at all. They want them all dead in fact. The Jewish State must exist regardless at all cost totally, even if it means the total destruction of the whole world is what they demand ? They will do anything and everything to make sure the State dominates the whole world. and they do not give a rats about the Holy Spirit at all. It's all about getting the Land ! and empowering themselves in a religious organisation, were they them selves will be in charge of X amount of people, who will be their slaves. I have had them scream at me this crap for they demand I join them, because I have a Jewish name and bloodline. but I say it's the Holy Spirit that should lead one only.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I say that as a Christian one can not do the wrong thing against anyone, but they say that the means justify the ends ? and then I have said, well that's how the Nazis and Communist rolled in fact.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say that as a Christian one can not do the wrong thing against anyone, but they say that the means justify the ends ? and then I have said, well that's how the Nazis and Communist rolled in fact.

Reggie, of course, I am NOT blind to the Israeli state's flaws, or their government's policies and serious mistakes. I once supported them greatly in the past, but now that I am older, I think it is honestly quite sad that they have not tried harder to strive for peace. I am only stating that anti-Jewish sentiment is very real also, and should not be justified in regards to Israel's policies. There are lots of young Jewish people who are against Israel, and even they have been affected by this debate.

I think there should be a one-state solution - in which Israel becomes a universal democracy, where Jews and Arabs live and rule as citizens with equal rights to each other, their religions co-existing together as a symbol of hope for their deeply troubled and broken region.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reggie, of course, I am NOT blind to the Israeli state's flaws, or their government's policies and serious mistakes. I once supported them greatly in the past, but now that I am older, I think it is honestly quite sad that they have not tried harder to strive for peace. I am only stating that anti-Jewish sentiment is very real also, and should not be justified in regards to Israel's policies. There are lots of young Jewish people who are against Israel, and even they have been affected by this debate.

I think there should be a one-state solution - in which Israel becomes a universal democracy, where Jews and Arabs live and rule as citizens with equal rights to each other, their religions co-existing together as a symbol of hope for their deeply troubled and broken region.
Yes, but that will never happen, I seen the MSM once claiming that all was on the mend I think sometime in the 90's it was, Oh look the MSM were claiming ! it's all coming together. we have done it ! and I said at the time BS ! and the majority got huffy with me for saying such. but thing was I understood the reality and the majority were only Media educated dolts and I said it's far more complex than the Media is claiming, what would the Media know anyway, as they are just simplistic idiots, trying to peddle a story, just like any dealer at a market does selling it's product.

But the point is this, Mans works will never cut the mustard, but only to the abiding in Jesus Christ will, that's the Key.

Islam and the Jews are on the wrong path. because they are of this world. remember this world is of delusions and deceptions.