Romans 6-8/ What did Paul mean by the word "sin?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since this is new to me, and an interesting challenge, then I'm glad to address it.

A sin nature is a sinful state of being, otherwise, it is nothing at all, but only an imaginative idea.

The proposition is Scripture teaching the existence of a state of being, that is independent and apart from any evidence of it: man is born into a state of sin, without sinning.

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

And so, sin without works is dead, being alone. It's imaginary only.

For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Here Scripture proves sin is 'The Sin' of something, which is witchcraft, and is therefore The Sin of rebellion. There is no Sin of rebellion and witchcraft, without the rebellion and witchcraft.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Here Scripture denies the existence of something without the doing of it, such as faith without works.

By doctrine of Scripture, whether faith, sin, or righteousness, it only exists with works.

Sin is the sin being committed. Faith is the faith being done. Righteousness is doing.

Where there is no committing sin, there is no sin, even as where there is no doing righteousness, there is no righteousness, and where there is no works of faith, there is no faith.

The argument, therefore, of there being 'Sin' without the sinning is false.

Who will render to every man according to his deeds.

With God, there is no state to be judged by, where there is no evidence of that state.

God only judges man for sinning, not for having sin where not sin is committed.

And if a sin nature is not judged by God, then it is nothing at all worth speaking of, but only the deeds of sin.

The only room for a sin nature to exist in, is in the minds of men, because it has no place at all to exist in Scripture.

Ok Robert, if that is your conclusion, there must be no sin nature for you.

We will just leave it there.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok Robert, if that is your conclusion, there must be no sin nature for you.

We will just leave it there.
When I said I would like to see what you have, I only meant if it was a new argument, and it was, so thanks for that.

And since there is no objection to comparing the word sin with the word faith and the word righteousness, then we agree there is no sin, nor faith, nor righteousness without works.

I would not have considered this truth of Scripture, if not for you challenging effort.

So, thanks for that too.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was recently on another "Christian" forum. It went south, and I'm no longer there. The lead man turned out to like receiving female hormone treatments! He argued, along with the group who followed him, that there is no Sin Nature with the very same argument you're making--it isn't written as such in the Scriptures.

I've heard these arguments before, that if the exact terminology isn't used, then it isn't "biblical." But that screams in the face of how languages work. When something is described in a different language to someone else, or even if the same language evolves and has to be explained, then the same words are not used to explain what is meant.

So is "Sin Nature" in the Scriptures, using different words? Is "Sin Nature" just an explanation of what is taught in Scriptures? Yes, the traditional orthodoxy of the Church is that we inherited from Adam a "Sin Nature." Jews call it the "Sin Inclination." It is more than just the act of sinning--it is the tendency towards sinning, the tendency towards rebelling against the authority of God's word.

When God tells you that you must do something, something within our human nature says, "no!" But we are able to choose against our "negativity" to do the right thing. That is also how we can embrace Christ, by choosing not to follow our lower nature.

The Scriptures define this "Sin Nature" simply as "Sin," or as "the flesh." It is a spiritual nature attached to human attractions that head out independently to realize its own interests. The body pursues the objects of its lust, or of its covetousness. Instead of relying on God's word within our conscience, our fallen nature tends towards its own independent interests, making ourselves a kind of god unto ourselves.

With DNA we inherit from our ancestors certain genetic physical traits. But Sin is different. We inherit certain spiritual traits from our ancestors, such as Adam's tendency towards sin. I don't claim to understand it in any depth. I just note that we inherit from our parents the same negative qualities, which is not just physical, but also spiritual. Sin is a *spiritual* inheritance.
Everything you speak of is fine for what is learned by souls at youth, not before at creation and birth from the womb.

1. There is nothing in the flesh of man that is made sinful in the womb.

The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.

All flesh is grass. Nothing righteous nor sinful about it, just mortal, which is good and how Christ made all flesh and grass.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

2. There is nothing in the heart and spirit of man that is created with anything sinful by Christ.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

3. Any sinning by a soul is only learned at youth.

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

This is the same for all souls born into the world, beginning with Adam: they grow to learn to choose good or evil, and they are made to do good by Christ at the first from the womb, and if born again.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything you speak of is fine for what is learned by souls at youth, not before at creation and birth from the womb.

The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.

All flesh is grass. Nothing righteous nor sinful about it, just mortal, which is good and how Christ made all flesh and grass.

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

2. There is nothing in the heart and spirit of man that is created with anything sinful by Christ.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

This is the same for all souls born into the world, beginning with Adam: they grow to learn to choose good or evil, and they are made to do good by Christ at the first from the womb, and if born again.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Not only do I know that sin is part of my nature by experience, it is also taught in the Scriptures using different words.

As I said, "sin" and the "flesh" are used for "Sin Nature." When the Scriptures talk about us being born in Sin, it is talking about our being born with a Sin Nature, ie with a propensity to Sin, due to our spiritual beings being polluted or contaminated by a corrupted spiritual essence.

If "blue eyes" genes are passed down from parent to child, then a corrupted spiritual nature can be passed down from parent to child, as well. We know what "corruption" is, genetically, because there are many genetic-sourced diseases. We know what spiritual corruption is because we see various kinds of sin tendencies passed down from parent to child.

You may cite all the Bible verses there are that deal with "Sin" and the "Flesh," and simply deny they mean what they mean. That's your choice. But the fact we are born in sin requires that we have a cleansing for sin applied to every one of us, no matter at what age, by the atonement of Christ. If we are not born in Sin, we require no such cleansing.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't disagree with you more. Not only do I know that sin is part of my nature by experience, it is also taught in the Scriptures using different words.

As I said, "sin" and the "flesh" are used for "Sin Nature." When the Scriptures talk about us being born in Sin, it is talking about our being born with a Sin Nature, ie with a propensity to Sin, due to our spiritual beings being polluted or contaminated by a corrupted spiritual essence.

If "blue eyes" genes are passed down from parent to child, then a corrupted spiritual nature can be passed down from parent to child, as well. We know what "corruption" is, genetically, because there are many genetic-sourced diseases. We know what spiritual corruption is because we see various kinds of sin tendencies passed down from parent to child.

You may cite all the Bible verses there are that deal with "Sin" and the "Flesh," and simply deny they mean what they mean. That's your choice. But the fact we are born in sin requires that we have a cleansing for sin applied to every one of us, no matter at what age, by the atonement of Christ. If we are not born in Sin, we require no such cleansing.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Christ is not the creator nor maker of anything sinful, whether the soul and spirit of man, nor his natural mortal body.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Christ is not the creator nor maker of anything sinful, whether the soul and spirit of man, nor his natural mortal body.

He did create chaos simply by creating a set of conditions that allowed for Sin. He allowed Satan to have free choice. And He gave the same thing to Man. That's what sets us apart from the animals.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is Scriptural response to your argument about 'The word Sin' being independent of the act of sinning.

Your conclusion from the response is true. Man is not born with sin nature nor spirit from Christ.

The nature of sin is spiritual and begins with lusting in the heart. That is the 'motions' of sin that temptation ignites, like the flame to dry grass.

Lust only enters the heart of man from the youth, because the spirit and mind of man chooses to.

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

Jesus is the only man who didn't allow it, but fought against tempting thoughts of His mind all the days of His flesh.

God created Adam and Eve to live forever in the flesh! When sin came into the world it changed all of that, man brought both spiritual death and physical death upon himself. But when God's plan comes full circle, man will live in flesh forever through the resurrection.

Have you ever wondered why immediately after sinning, Adam and Eve's eyes were opened and they knew they were naked and covered themselves with fig leaves? It was guilt as a result of their sin. They had not known any of this before.

Not only this but now they have fallen from purity to sin. Also physical death came which changed their dna from everlasting to a limited time in the flesh. The early humans lived 900+ years, by the time of David, God said a man's days shall be 70 years.

Now man's eyes are open to sin, whereas before they had no knowledge of it. That change in man that came from sin altered every fiber of his being, along with altering everything created by God. None of us have ever seen this world as did Adam and Eve for that short period of time before this change.

During this change of man as the result of sin, is when death entered into man, and with it the true nature of who he really is.

Man is no longer innocent, he has disobeyed God and is now a sinner, living in the result of his sin.

There's not a single one of us on this earth, had we been there in that situation, who would not have done the same as they did!

Man chose to believe the Serpent over his Creator, all of us you might say, and now we must endure what we have done.

But God created a plan before he created man to get us out of this mess we created! Praise God!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did create chaos simply by creating a set of conditions that allowed for Sin. He allowed Satan to have free choice. And He gave the same thing to Man. That's what sets us apart from the animals.
The set of conditions is creating a spiritual being, whether angel or man, with power to choose good or evil, righteousness or sinning.

He creates no angel nor man with sin nature made to choose evil.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The set of conditions is creating a spiritual being, whether angel or man, with power to choose good or evil, righteousness or sinning.

He creates no angel nor man with sin nature made to choose evil.

My belief is that God made man with the *ability* to choose for good or for evil. It happened that Satan was the agency by which Man received the choice for evil. It was a choice to follow a knowledge of life apart from consulting God. It was an independent knowledge, self-sufficient, and not reliant upon the wisdom and guidance of God.

We are all born with this knowledge, from the day we are born, from the time we are able to make any choice at all. Our first thought is, what do *I* want--not, what does *God* want?

We were created to ask God what He wants first. That's now changed, and we have a nature that forfeits God's intention. The default now is to our own will first, which is a contaminated form of knowledge, contaminated by satanic input.

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It would be nice if the chapters and verses where given. But those are out of context with the first one you posted this is what that verse was talking about.

It's not about sin but life span

Isaiah 40
7The grass withers and the flowers fall
when the breath of the LORD blows on them; indeed, the people are grass.

8The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God stands forever.”

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God created Adam and Eve to live forever in the flesh!

Nope. All things natural, whether celestial or terrestrial, were made mortal, whether star, flesh, or grass, and it's all good.

Only the spirits of angels and of man are made immortal by Christ, in His image and with His power to choose life or death.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.

When sin came into the world it changed all of that, man brought both spiritual death and physical death upon himself.

When sinning entered into the world, then a creature on earth changed the world around him. Not the heaven and earth itself. Men thinks too much of himself in that regard.

If a tree falls in the woods, it's because Christ made it that way, not because some man ate some fruit contrary to the commandment of the Lord.

Have you ever wondered why immediately after sinning, Adam and Eve's eyes were opened and they knew they were naked and covered themselves with fig leaves? It was guilt as a result of their sin. They had not known any of this before.

True. It's the same with every youth, that has now left the purity of being a babe from the womb, to now hiding sinning from the parents.

Being born again in Christ is being fresh and new and pure in heart as a baby from the womb, but not from the womb of a woman.

. Also physical death came which changed their dna from everlasting to a limited time in the flesh. The early humans lived 900+ years, by the time of David, God said a man's days shall be 70 years.

Yes, God changed man's time of flesh to about 70 years.

So who exactly changed man's DNA? If you give no answer to this, you're whole argument falls.

The truth always comes down to one simple question.

That change in man that came from sin altered every fiber of his being, along with altering everything created by God. None of us have ever seen this world as did Adam and Eve for that short period of time before this change.

Once again. Who changed the tissues of man from that which Christ created, and created something different?

None of us have ever seen this world as did Adam and Eve for that short period of time before this change.

You see how you just throw things out from your own mind? No Scripture says anything about the amount of time between Adam's birth, Eve's making, and them sinning.

Those who don't only teach what is written, are very sloppy about what they say as though it were written.

Lesson #1: Rightly dividing the word of truth begins with rightly dividing between what is written, and what is not, but is only in the minds of men.

During this change of man as the result of sin, is when death entered into man, and with it the true nature of who he really is.

This is true. When man sins, the soul is dead, and his nature is now spiritually dead, and no more alive.

Man is no longer innocent, he has disobeyed God and is now a sinner, living in the result of his sin.

Babes are, and born again babes in Christ are, but no soul sinning is.

Death passes upon the soul by sinning, not by creation nor birth.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

There's not a single one of us on this earth, had we been there in that situation, who would not have done the same as they did!

True. And we all did with the spiritual power to choose and mortal bodies to sin with.

Except Jesus, who had the same power to choose and mortal body of the seed of David, Jacob, Abraham, Noah, and Adam.

The same see of flesh we all have: mortally made by Christ from the dust of the earth.

Man chose to believe the Serpent over his Creator, all of us you might say, and now we must endure what we have done.

And man still has same power to choose as the first Adam, just as equally.

But God created a plan before he created man to get us out of this mess we created! Praise God!

This is true. By sinning man creates his own destruction, not by being created nor born with it.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My belief is that God made man with the *ability* to choose for good or for evil. It happened that Satan was the agency by which Man received the choice for evil. It was a choice to follow a knowledge of life apart from consulting God. It was an independent knowledge, self-sufficient, and not reliant upon the wisdom and guidance of God.

We are all born with this knowledge, from the day we are born, from the time we are able to make any choice at all. Our first thought is, what do *I* want--not, what does *God* want?

We were created to ask God what He wants first. That's now changed, and we have a nature that forfeits God's intention. The default now is to our own will first, which is a contaminated form of knowledge, contaminated by satanic input.

Well said the fruits ingredients did a number on the human geno for sure.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be nice if the chapters and verses where given. But those are out of context with the first one you posted this is what that verse was talking about. It's not about sin but life span

Isaiah 40
7The grass withers and the flowers fall
when the breath of the LORD blows on them; indeed, the people are grass.

8The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God stands forever.”
No change from context:

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Scriptural teaching is that the flesh is nothing but grass, made of corruptible mortal seed, so the natural body will return to the dust from whence it came.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Life on earth in the flesh is a vapor only, and always has been, whether it be for 900 years or one day:

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Flesh is grass, and as grass, which is mortal, neither righteous nor sinful.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No change from context:

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Scriptural teaching is that the flesh is nothing but grass, made of corruptible mortal seed, so the natural body will return to the dust from whence it came.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Life on earth in the flesh is a vapor only, and always has been, whether it be for 900 years or one day:

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Flesh is grass, and as grass, which is mortal, neither righteous nor sinful.
Why do you hide where to find them?
If you really wanted to lead someone to the truth you would post the chapters and verses
You clearly used Isaiah 40 to try and justify

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You avoid the point: Christ creates no angel nor man with sin, by sin, for sin, nor to sin, which would be the case of man is created by Christ with a sin nature, whether in spirit or in the flesh.

It is Scripture that says we are, by commanding us to choose good and not evil.

Which is the power of free will in created spiritual beings: to choose independently of Christ, and so be destroyed by it. All men are created equally by Christ with power to choose life or death of the soul.

No baby knows that. Neither did the baby Jesus, who need grow to youth to know to choose good or evil.

All men are created spiritually alive by Christ, with power to know and choose as youths. Only the power is there as a babe, not the knowledge.

We are created with the power to ask and choose. Not everyone asks of the Lord.

That's now changed, and we have a nature that forfeits God's intention. The default now is to our own will first, which is a contaminated form of knowledge, contaminated by satanic input.

Who changed the nature of man to now be created and born with sin nature to choose evil?

Who made that now a 'default' state in the created spirit or naturally formed body of man?

Until this question is answered, the whole doctrine of being created, made, or born with sin nature is false, because it says that anything spiritua or natural in nature can ever be created, made, or begin without Christ doing so.

And if you say Christ created, made, or began such a sinful thing in man, then you make Christ the tempter of man to sin, which James rebukes:

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. All things natural, whether celestial or terrestrial, were made mortal, whether star, flesh, or grass, and it's all good.

Only the spirits of angels and of man are made immortal by Christ, in His image and with His power to choose life or death.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.

When sinning entered into the world, then a creature on earth changed the world around him. Not the heaven and earth itself. Men thinks too much of himself in that regard.

If a tree falls in the woods, it's because Christ made it that way, not because some man ate some fruit contrary to the commandment of the Lord.

True. It's the same with every youth, that has now left the purity of being a babe from the womb, to now hiding sinning from the parents.

Being born again in Christ is being fresh and new and pure in heart as a baby from the womb, but not from the womb of a woman.

Yes, God changed man's time of flesh to about 70 years.

So who exactly changed man's DNA? If you give no answer to this, you're whole argument falls.

The truth always comes down to one simple question.

Once again. Who changed the tissues of man from that which Christ created, and created something different?

You see how you just throw things out from your own mind? No Scripture says anything about the amount of time between Adam's birth, Eve's making, and them sinning.

Those who don't only teach what is written, are very sloppy about what they say as though it were written.

Lesson #1: Rightly dividing the word of truth begins with rightly dividing between what is written, and what is not, but is only in the minds of men.

This is true. When man sins, the soul is dead, and his nature is now spiritually dead, and no more alive.

Babes are, and born again babes in Christ are, but no soul sinning is.

Death passes upon the soul by sinning, not by creation nor birth.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

True. And we all did with the spiritual power to choose and mortal bodies to sin with.

Except Jesus, who had the same power to choose and mortal body of the seed of David, Jacob, Abraham, Noah, and Adam.

The same see of flesh we all have: mortally made by Christ from the dust of the earth.

And man still has same power to choose as the first Adam, just as equally.

This is true. By sinning man creates his own destruction, not by being created nor born with it.

Yes, you've got it figured out. No need for me to ramble on.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you hide where to find them?
If you really wanted to lead someone to the truth you would post the chapters and verses
You clearly used Isaiah 40 to try and justify
I quote certain definitive Scriptures to prove a point. Context does not change it, as I have shown.

Either all flesh is grass and as grass, which is mortal and neither righteous nor sinful, or it isn't.

Your unwillingness to see the reasoning of a simple statement of scripture, is your unwillingness to be corrected from your false tradition of being born with a sin nature.

No natural made thing of Christ in heaven and earth, is made sinful nor sinfully, just mortal, which is good to God, which is why He made all natural things mortal, and not eternal.

The heaven and the earth and all things therein and thereon will pass away, as intended by Christ.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you've got it figured out. No need for me to ramble on.
True. I wasn't going to go any further with you, until wanted to say who created this sin nature in man. Otherwise, there is no such thing made.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

I'll now go on to teach about what Scripture means by the word sin.

It's the word Scripture used to mean against God.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quote certain definitive Scriptures to prove a point. Context does not change it, as I have shown.

Either all flesh is grass and as grass, which is mortal and neither righteous nor sinful, or it isn't.

Your unwillingness to see the reasoning of a simple statement of scripture, is your unwillingness to be corrected from your false tradition of being born with a sin nature.

No natural made thing of Christ in heaven and earth, is made sinful nor sinfully, just mortal, which is good to God, which is why He made all natural things mortal, and not eternal.

The heaven and the earth and all things therein and thereon will pass away, as intended by Christ.

there is no such thing as sin prone or anything like that. I think your misunderstanding the concept

it's the ability to recognize good and evil which came from a sinful act of Adam and Eve everyone inherited it.

The grass statement in Isaiah isn't about sin

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is no such thing as sin prone or anything like that.

it's the ability to recognize good and evil which came from a sinful act of Adam and Eve everyone inherited it.

The Grass statement in Isaiah isn't about sin
The grass statement is about flesh of all creatures, including man. Mortal. Not righteous nor sinful.

The power to choose good or evil is created by God in spiritual beings, whether man or angel.

Sin come from sinning. It is not inherited through flesh nor creation of the spirit of man by Christ.

Who created, made, or began putting this sin nature or spirit into the soul of man or into his flesh in the womb?

Until this is answered, there is no such thing, because it has never been created. made, nor put into man at his making and birth.