Rush Limbaugh Dead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rush Limbaugh has pass away Age 70, Lung Cancer.

Certainly a controversial Radio Host, either loved or hated, as individuals choose.
Shall be missed by some. RIP.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I saw that on our news but I didn’t know who he was, why was he so controversial ?

Reactions: April_Rose

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will miss him. His insight to the liberal mind was astounding and as well as his political savvy. He wouldn't pass muster with some believers due to his irreverent humor at times, but just like us all he wasn't perfect.

I will never forget hearing him the first time. He was saying everything I was thinking. It was amazing. He was staunchly prolife, a conservative to the core. He was reviled as a sexist, racist bigoted homophobe by the left. And he was none of those things, just like we aren't either. He single handedly saved AM radio and as he said we don't need the fairness doctrine because he was equal time to all the left wing media propaganda.

He also often said you need to listen to him for three months before making a judgement call. Because after three months you will understand where he is coming from and will get firm grasp on his points of view. He was a conservative icon that will not be replaced in my lifetime.

Reactions: Taken

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will miss him. His insight to the liberal mind was astounding and as well as his political savvy. He wouldn't pass muster with some believers due to his irreverent humor at times, but just like us all he wasn't perfect.

I will never forget hearing him the first time. He was saying everything I was thinking. It was amazing. He was staunchly prolife, a conservative to the core. He was reviled as a sexist, racist bigoted homophobe by the left. And he was none of those things, just like we aren't either. He single handedly saved AM radio and as he said we don't need the fairness doctrine because he was equal time to all the left wing media propaganda.

He also often said you need to listen to him for three months before making a judgement call. Because after three months you will understand where he is coming from and will get firm grasp on his points of view. He was a conservative icon that will not be replaced in my lifetime.

You wrote, "I will never forget hearing him the first time. He was saying everything I was thinking. It was amazing", which speaks volumes. He just spoon-fed ridiculous statements to people who were looking for some false prophet to reinforce what they already (and erroneously) thought. He truly was a sexist, racist bigoted homophobe -- and I truly pity those who believed him.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have since looked into who he was, sorry but some of the things he relayed were awful, like announcing who had died of aides He also didn’t like soldiers very much. Was critical of Michael J Fox and his Parkinson’s, judging him as acting ( very cruel considering he was so young when he was diagnosed ) Obviously some of the things he must have said were worth listening too, but what I have heard didn’t impress me in the slightest.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have since looked into who he was, sorry but some of the things he relayed were awful, like announcing who had died of aides He also didn’t like soldiers very much. Was critical of Michael J Fox and his Parkinson’s, judging him as acting ( very cruel considering he was so young when he was diagnosed ) Obviously some of the things he must have said were worth listening too, but what I have heard didn’t impress me in the slightest.

•I rarely listened to Rush. However with any talk show host, or commentator they speak on a Topic, and speak their Opinions.
•It's up to the listener to do their own background research on any Topic, or person connected to the Topic, to conclude their Own Opinion.
•What typically occurs instead; Is the listener
simply decides their Characterization of the Host; instead of WHY the Host has landed on his Own Opinion.

We can look at a Topic, say for example:
Parkinson's Disease...
1) Causes...Same as any Disease.
Something is in the Body, that affects the Body Negatively.
2) Cure...None Known.
3) Mask Symptoms...Manfactured Chemical Compound Drugs.
4) Expectation of Disease "Identified"...(named)...Twitching, Imbalance, Difficulty speaking.
5) Research;
A- Negatively Affects Nervous System
B- Is a progressive Degenerative Disease.
C- Caused by Environmental & Lifestyle influences.
D- Once affecting an Individual, Their DNA, "can" pass Affects to an offspring.
E- What can "CURE", the Disease?
...More Chemical Compound Drugs?
...Stem Cells From aborted Fetuses?

A Disease is "Never Cured", by Introducing, more "Foreign products INTO the Body".

•Going Back To "Enviroment & Lifestyle" Choices an Individual makes...
•All day long individuals "choose" to smoke "cannabis", "they buy on street corners, and the same with intravenous drugs", While never knowing...anything about the background of the drug...

Cannabis has been grown by individuals for eons. And in many northern America's well known...it was ILLEGAL...to Grow.
And should have been ...KNOWN...Routinely "SPRAYED", with "POISONOUS PESTICIDES", when discovered....And Often "replanted", harvested, and "sold".

•When a person's "choice" was "for years", to heavily ENGAGE in an "ILLEGAL" activity...
• IF that "Illegal Activity", was "theift, extortions, etc.
•We have an expectation of a swift, Just, Judgement, Sentence, to be Exacted.
• IF their "Illegal Activity", affected "their health negatively"...
? We should "be compassionate to their ill health"... Sure.
? Be saddled with "millions of Debt Dollars", to hope for a "CURE"... No.
? Not consider, "their chosen" Illegal Lifestyle lead to "their own predicament "...No.

The FACT: as to WHY an Opinion is formed, agreed with or not.

•Every man shall bear his own burden.
Which is to say, individuals shall be individually accountable for their "own choices".
While Rush, may have seemed impassioned to Michael J. Fox's situation...Really...what was Fox's Long history of "choices"?

Gal 6:
[5] For every man shall bear his own burden.

Not for a minute do I believe, Taking Aborted Fetuses Cells will "CURE" a Diseased person.
But do believe, "USING", Aborted Fetuses For Science "Research", IS "two fold"...
1) Appeasement for "encouraging and fostering" Abortions.
2) Disgusting and Immoral care of human Remains.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Opinion | Before trump, Rush Limbaugh was the king of bigotry

They changed the title of the article....lol.

They said that Rush was sexist, racist, and bigoted. (About 5 minutes ago)

I listened to his program a few times years ago when stuck driving...he wasn't any of those things.

He was a political activist...he cared more about a person's political views than anything else. He was outspoken in his support of anyone who shared his views... regardless of gender or race. He also could be just as condemning if you didn't.
He liked Condoleesa Rice and Colin Powell and many others that are people of color.

I don't understand why the left believes it's ok to speak ill of the dead while people are still in mourning.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea who this person was but RIP all the same.