Russia says a bigger war is coming this spring

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can blame Putin all you want, it is also our response that heightens perils to the point of a MAD nuclear war plagued world war 3
Jesus taught his people to turn the other check and let them strike the other also.

From the other side's POV, the Donbass region of culturally Russian folk had been persecuted by the Western Ukrainians for almost 10 years. the west's response has been just as bullying to the Russians and the people in east Ukraine.

all you write about is Putins point of view and our response to Putin illegally invading sovereign nations and taking land that is not there's.

The simple facts are the Russians could have gone back to the motherland if they chose.

Putin started all this because he wanted something that wasn't his and so invaded to take it. Teh fact the west is helping the o0ne invaded is a mark of honor- even if there are also lesser motives.

According to your philosophy- if Russia invades Alaska to steal it from America- we should all just go to bed and let them.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can blame Putin all you want, it is also our response that heightens perils to the point of a MAD nuclear war plagued world war 3
Jesus taught his people to turn the other check and let them strike the other also.
Sorry, but the last time I looked, there were no Americans forcing Putin to push the button.

If his pride and ego are so fragile that he is willing to destroy the world rather than lose a war- He is a dangerous man who needs to be removed and answer for his crimes committed against humanity.

Well if you believe that personal advice of Jesus applies to nations and a man protecting his family, PM me you addresses and I will let you turn the other cheek while I take all of your possessions and enslave your family (I wouldn't, but you know the point i am making).

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does Biden have the desire to push this toward taking Crimea back? To goafter Crimea would invite something drastic by Putin. Congress better reign in Biden or this will end up in escalting everything ...

Look up Biden and Crimea.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
According to your philosophy- if Russia invades Alaska to steal it from America- we should all just go to bed and let them.
Jesus preached during the time of Roman occupation of Judea. The Jews tried to trap Jesus, and asked him if they should pay taxes to Caesar. It was a clever trick, if he said yes, then it would imply that Israel, God's Kingdom, was subordinate to Rome, a secular realm. Obviously this would be unacceptable to think God's realm was below Caesar's realm, and saying yes would discredit Jesus as the messiah. If Jesus said no, then the pharisees would have witnesses that Jesus was preaching rebellion against Rome, and would deliver him to the governor to be executed.

Well Jesus basically said, you should pay taxes to Caesar because money doesn't matter, and one should think about God instead.

So yeah, if Russia invades, then you'll be a Russian Christian instead of a US Christian. What difference does it make?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why does Biden have the desire to push this toward taking Crimea back? To goafter Crimea would invite something drastic by Putin. Congress better reign in Biden or this will end up in escalting everything ...

Look up Biden and Crimea.
Would you feel the same if Russia took Alaska from the US and annexed it?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus preached during the time of Roman occupation of Judea. The Jews tried to trap Jesus, and asked him if they should pay taxes to Caesar. It was a clever trick, if he said yes, then it would imply that Israel, God's Kingdom, was subordinate to Rome, a secular realm. Obviously this would be unacceptable to think God's realm was below Caesar's realm, and saying yes would discredit Jesus as the messiah. If Jesus said no, then the pharisees would have witnesses that Jesus was preaching rebellion against Rome, and would deliver him to the governor to be executed.

Well Jesus basically said, you should pay taxes to Caesar because money doesn't matter, and one should think about God instead.

So yeah, if Russia invades, then you'll be a Russian Christian instead of a US Christian. What difference does it make?
To bring this closer to home.

If someone comes and takes your home and belongings, you would be okay with that? for what is happening in Ukraine is the same, just on a nation level.

It is simply wrong for one nation to steal from another. It wasn't that money didn't matter BTW it was simply you give to Cesar what is owed to Cesart and give to God what is owed to God.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you feel the same if Russia took Alaska from the US and annexed it?

Biden had no problem with that while he and Obama were running things. Now Biden wants to take it back? Especially when the military protecting Crimea is a stanch ally of Russia and Putin ? Now ask again after considering the ramifications. Would I have a problem if Russia took Alaska? What a silly question .....

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To bring this closer to home.

If someone comes and takes your home and belongings, you would be okay with that? for what is happening in Ukraine is the same, just on a nation level.
Jesus was okay with it. Me, I am just a man, so I might not have such a serene attitude, but the divine ideal is that I should.

It is simply wrong for one nation to steal from another. It wasn't that money didn't matter BTW it was simply you give to Cesar what is owed to Cesart and give to God what is owed to God.
Caesar was only ruler over Israel through force of arms. So if it is legitimate to pay taxes to Caesar, then Caesar's means of acquiring power (IE conquest) is legitimate. But Jesus wasn't saying that Caesar is legitimate or not, he is saying that money is worldly. So give a worldly thing to a worldly man and don't be troubled by worldly things. Give a spiritual thing to the Holy Spirit.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden had no problem with that while he and Obama were running things. Now Biden wants to take it back? Especially when the military protecting Crimea is a stanch ally of Russia and Putin ? Now ask again after considering the ramifications. Would I have a problem if Russia took Alaska? What a silly question .....
Well the military in Crimea is Russian.

but you have no problem taking land from one sovereign nation- so it is not a silly question. Alaska was once the property of the old Russian Empire

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was okay with it. Me, I am just a man, so I might not have such a serene attitude, but the divine ideal is that I should.
Actually as men we are called to protect and defend our families. the only time we don't is if the evil being done is over the faith.
Caesar was only ruler over Israel through force of arms. So if it is legitimate to pay taxes to Caesar, then Caesar's means of acquiring power (IE conquest) is legitimate. But Jesus wasn't saying that Caesar is legitimate or not, he is saying that money is worldly. So give a worldly thing to a worldly man and don't be troubled by worldly things. Give a spiritual thing to the Holy Spirit.
Faulty reasoning. you use a formula of A+B=Y ands that is not true. If money is worldly why did Paul talk about people giving worldly money to spiritual things??????????????

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's amazing how Christians think they can save this world that God said is DOOMED!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I doubt the M1 makes it to the theater unless .....American crews drive the tanks. It will take too long for the Ukranians to learn to operate the systems on board the M1. If the Super M1 is sent....the war would be over by the time the Ukranians learn to operate the tank. F-16's are fly by wire, but the upgrades in the platform rival just about any aircraft in the skies. Again, a long learning curve. Notice no one has said a thing about the F-22 or the F-35 ....Too complicated for novice pilots. Lindsey Graham needs to shut up about pushing the US into providing the best in the field. It involves Americans at the controls. Want to provide a good plane? The A-10 is a tank killer .....send that into the field.

I don't believe the idiot in the White House realizes what he has commanded ...

The M1 has a recent upgrade making the tank far more lethal. The best worldwide. Politico is reporting that the 31 tanks being sent will not have the new armor plate. What else is stripped from the tank? Here is the question. One company makes these tanks. They can turn out 12 tanks a month. They have contracts with Taiwan and Poland. Where are these tanks going to come from destined for Ukraine? When tanks are updated and fitted with new capabilities, they take an old tank and retrofit it for the additions. If only one company can send out a tank ....My bet is that what gets sent out is the older version of the tank, though Biden claims the tanks will be new. Here's the question ......what will protect the tanks and their crews? The top of a tank is the weakest point. Iran is sending drones as fast as they can ship them out. There better be aircraft to support and protect those tanks ......or there will be 31 M-1, 14 Brits and 14 German burned out shells ...
Everything critical to secret military technology is stripped from the tank. US will not want Russia capturing a US tank and learning it's secrets. Would not surprise me at all if the US military has the capacity to totally fry the tank remotely if it is captured.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually as men we are called to protect and defend our families. the only time we don't is if the evil being done is over the faith.

Faulty reasoning. you use a formula of A+B=Y ands that is not true. If money is worldly why did Paul talk about people giving worldly money to spiritual things??????????????
You mean charity? Jesus answers that with the parable of the unjust steward.

Everything that you have is given to you by God to manage (not to own forever). Your body, your money, is not yours and God will take it away eventually. So being the unjust steward that you are, you should use your master's wealth to make some friends whose friendship will outlive this life.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean charity? Jesus answers that with the parable of the unjust steward.

Everything that you have is given to you by God to manage (not to own forever). Your body, your money, is not yours and God will take it away eventually. So being the unjust steward that you are, you should use your master's wealth to make some friends whose friendship will outlive this life.
So it is not worldly money but Gods and He say us give Gods money to Cesar! What you say here is 180 degrees different from what you said before.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At least a year before Zylinski gets a single Abrams tank. Armor will be degraded from depleted Uranium to use Tungsten which comes from China. And advanced electronics will be stripped out. Basically General Dynamics has to remake existing Abrams tanks
Germans only giving 14 Lepoard tanks to Zylinski,

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Russian Kornet takes out these tanks. I thought battle tanks were obsolete, too vulnerable to infantry anti tank weapons

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was listening to one of those retired generals this week, The journalist was displaying her lack of understanding as usual. "Doesn't this depleat the number of tanks in the US?" The reply was eye opening. There are 7 groups of positioned tank units throughout the world. Poised to be shipped to front lines where ever
Simply this too Abrams taken out by Yemen

Remember, the US does not give away the top of the line to anyone. Why give away a tank that can defeat your tank on the battlefield? Watch Israel carefully, when they buy weapons from the US, they test one, then provide a list of options for the manufacturers to add, at a cost of course. Israel fields better equipment than the US does for it's own troops. Most often when a new model gets to the field ..... a lot of Israel modifications make it to next model. So, that tank sold to Yemen .....was a stripped down version of what the US and Israel puts on the line.

There is a new model of field tanks. Not one of them going to Ukraine will have the new modifications added. A new armor none of our enemies or allies knows about. More capable optics and other special additions that make the US Tank far more lethal.