Russia says a bigger war is coming this spring

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Javelin ATGM of the US army.
Do you see how far away they find their targets, 2.5 miles. They are guided internally by locking on their targets, fire and forget.
Russia Kornet has a longer range of 5 miles and is laser beam guided, analogous to the US TOW missile system.
You want to be as far as possible away from an Abrams tank when taking one out. Five miles away exceed Abram's range of fire from what I read.

Javelin vs Kornet

Yeah, modern AT missiles can make mincemeat of main battle tanks miles away, as Putin is finding out to his dismay..:)
All they need is a clear line-of-sight to the target and that's a bingo, Boris should stay away from the windows of number 10..:)
Putin-v-Johnson.jpg

Reactions: Scott Downey

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of info about these western tanks, and how they are vulnerable.
Every tank is vulnerable but every nation still uses them. but I would take teh American ABrams M1A1 sepv v over teh vaunted Russian Armata which is not even in production yet.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Every tank is vulnerable but every nation still uses them. but I would take teh American ABrams M1A1 sepv v over teh vaunted Russian Armata which is not even in production yet.
Neither can withstand a Tactical Nuclear strike.

Have we forgotten that Mr. Putin has threatened the use of this battlefield weapon?

Instead we bury our collective heads in the sand of pride and tell ourselves this cannot happen. Indeed it can. Putin has his back against the wall and such a position may warrant desperate measures on his part. Desperation knows neither mercy nor reason.

War is obsolete as well as the tools that enable it.

American military equipment is unstable in the extreme. Like the old German Tiger tank, the American Abrams tank requires a significant amount of training and maintenance. New American stealthy aircraft are so difficult to fly and maintain that they need constant and expensive maintenance. Some are so unAirworthy that commanders are extremely reluctant to order them into a hazardous site. They prefer to send drones instead. Our own troops suffer from dwindling dedication to military authority because that authority has become diluted. In short, combat readiness on the part of American troops and equipment is severely depleted.

It's also true that Russian corruption is so prevalent their war machinery suffers from neglect and improper maintenance. Some experts estimate fully one half of all military equipment has been destroyed or rendered unusable at this point in the Ukrainian war. Putin uses up his generals the way most people use up Kleenex. Russian oligarchs, who show the slightest opposition to Putin's policies, are dying under mysterious circumstances. Russian troops are unwilling to enter into combat against a dedicated foe. Russian leadership suffers from a lack of wise deployment. Putin is desperate. Desperation on his part may lead to actions that no one in the west wants to seriously consider.

As a result, thousands of innocent civilians suffer and die simply because leaders of nations cannot compromise their visions of glory and avarice.

Americans, as usual, consider themselves exclusive above all other nations - to the point that our hubris has become venom in the ears of our allies and our potential to win, once unrivaled, has become a shadow of its former glory. It is today a subject of conjecture and testing by our enemies. Americans now believe our own propaganda.

We are cocky and unfocused. We've lost several large, long and expensive wars. American colors DO RUN.

Instead of being sharp and clear in body and mind we now rely upon a bankrupt reputation. We have not significantly won a war since 1945. Our enemies remember history even as we blindly choose to forget it.

Those who once feared any opposition to American power restricted their hatred to long speeches. Today they openly announce and demonstrate a willingness to test America on the field of battle. Something has changed IN SPITE OF our modern equipment.

When good weather returns to the steppes of eastern Europe and western tanks roll forward as they did under Hitler in WWII, will mushroom clouds caste an unholy pall upon the soil of Ukraine? Will Americans be treated to news coverage of the devastation during their evening meal? Unless conditions and our leaders change their course into the future it is very likely we will see it.

What will happen after that? Gods knows. Nobody else wants to even think about it. This is not a game. We are dealing with a desperate enemy who is unwavering in his dedication to win under any circumstance. Whatever happened to calls for peace?

We have forgotten God and we shall pay a terrible price for our neglect.

It is time to REPENT of our SINs and wickedness for the Day of Reckoning is not far off.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Neither can withstand a Tactical Nuclear strike.

Have we forgotten that Mr. Putin has threatened the use of this battlefield weapon?

Instead we bury our collective heads in the sand of pride and tell ourselves this cannot happen. Indeed it can. Putin has his back against the wall and such a position may warrant desperate measures on his part. Desperation knows neither mercy nor reason.

War is obsolete as well as the tools that enable it.

American military equipment is unstable in the extreme. Like the old German Tiger tank, the American Abrams tank requires a significant amount of training and maintenance. New American stealthy aircraft are so difficult to fly and maintain that they need constant and expensive maintenance. Some are so unAirworthy that commanders are extremely reluctant to order them into a hazardous site. They prefer to send drones instead. Our own troops suffer from dwindling dedication to military authority because that authority has become diluted. In short, combat readiness on the part of American troops and equipment is severely depleted.

It's also true that Russian corruption is so prevalent their war machinery suffers from neglect and improper maintenance. Some experts estimate fully one half of all military equipment has been destroyed or rendered unusable at this point in the Ukrainian war. Putin uses up his generals the way most people use up Kleenex. Russian oligarchs, who show the slightest opposition to Putin's policies, are dying under mysterious circumstances. Russian troops are unwilling to enter into combat against a dedicated foe. Russian leadership suffers from a lack of wise deployment. Putin is desperate. Desperation on his part may lead to actions that no one in the west wants to seriously consider.

As a result, thousands of innocent civilians suffer and die simply because leaders of nations cannot compromise their visions of glory and avarice.

Americans, as usual, consider themselves exclusive above all other nations - to the point that our hubris has become venom in the ears of our allies and our potential to win, once unrivaled, has become a shadow of its former glory. It is today a subject of conjecture and testing by our enemies. Americans now believe our own propaganda.

We are cocky and unfocused. We've lost several large, long and expensive wars. American colors DO RUN.

Instead of being sharp and clear in body and mind we now rely upon a bankrupt reputation. We have not significantly won a war since 1945. Our enemies remember history even as we blindly choose to forget it.

Those who once feared any opposition to American power restricted their hatred to long speeches. Today they openly announce and demonstrate a willingness to test America on the field of battle. Something has changed IN SPITE OF our modern equipment.

When good weather returns to the steppes of eastern Europe and western tanks roll forward as they did under Hitler in WWII, will mushroom clouds caste an unholy pall upon the soil of Ukraine? Will Americans be treated to news coverage of the devastation during their evening meal? Unless conditions and our leaders change their course into the future it is very likely we will see it.

What will happen after that? Gods knows. Nobody else wants to even think about it. This is not a game. We are dealing with a desperate enemy who is unwavering in his dedication to win under any circumstance. Whatever happened to calls for peace?

We have forgotten God and we shall pay a terrible price for our neglect.

It is time to REPENT of our SINs and wickedness for the Day of Reckoning is not far off.

We have to be very carful of how this stupid War could end up !

Our Leaders have very little regard for their Nations people and that's a fact !

Where are all the people who should be in the Streets calling for peace ! and to de escalate the stupid moronic War.
Don't they have any regards for any of the people who are being killed.

People who push for creating Wars are of their Father Satan !

This War could off been sorted easy as, without one shot being fired, but that's clearly not what they wanted ! And who is They ? well money is to be made, start looking their.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is Putin's army ..... The conscripts are so inept, one general has turned to using prisoners as troops. Those prisoners are promised release should they fight to the end for the "Motherland". However, they have a problem ......they are figuring out that Putin is wrong. Some are abandoning their posts to fight for Ukraine. The penalty for this move is to be executed by sledge hammer .....Beaten to death.

Putin is backing his way into a corner .....

Meanwhile, back on the homefront ......we (Pardon me) Corn Pop and Joe cannot take it upon themselves to shoot down wayward balloons inside the grocery store using BB guns ......Inept doesn't begin to describe this cloen show of the Keystone Cops ....

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
This is Putin's army ..... The conscripts are so inept, one general has turned to using prisoners as troops. Those prisoners are promised release should they fight to the end for the "Motherland". However, they have a problem ......they are figuring out that Putin is wrong. Some are abandoning their posts to fight for Ukraine. The penalty for this move is to be executed by sledge hammer .....Beaten to death.

Putin is backing his way into a corner .....

Meanwhile, back on the homefront ......we (Pardon me) Corn Pop and Joe cannot take it upon themselves to shoot down wayward balloons inside the grocery store using BB guns ......Inept doesn't begin to describe this cloen show of the Keystone Cops ....
I completely agree with you.

Both sides are stumbling toward something too terrible to comprehend......and NOBODY wants to talk peace.

My fear is that Vlad 'the hammer' Putin is becoming desperate...so desperate that he'll forget his own counsel and use weapons that haven't been used on a battlefield since August 1945.

In the past, many thought Putin's leadership of Russia was wise. Something has happened to his mind. In his mad rush to reclaim his vassal state of Ukraine he has left wisdom compassion and the pure unadulterated military lessons of his own history in the mud of potential defeat. One of these lessons is that you don't start a war on the steppes of Eastern Europe in the middle of winter.

Putin couldn't keep it in his pants. He pulled it out months before the appropriate military campaign season. As a result the whole thing bogged down in the mud. Some estimate Putin lost fully one half of the Russian army's men and material. Recent estimates of Russian military capacity in the field is that terrible losses are still being suffered by the Russians.

I've PERSONALLY talked to Russians - face to face over drinks and food. I'm informed that my appraisal of the situation is correct (from their point of view). The truth is that they don't like it any more than anybody else. Defeat will do that whether it's America in Viet Nam or Russia in Ukraine. The troops really DO want out.

BUT NOBODY IS TRYING TO TALK PEACE.

My fear is that Putin will use TNW's when he sees German panzers roll across the steppes of Eastern Europe in Ukraine. The old image of German war will return and in his desperation he'll use tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield.

Apart from the terrible losses to people and property of both Ukraine and Russia such an act will have one odd consequence in favor of America.

Since August 1945, the whole world has condemned America for dropping two atomic bombs on Japan. (Personally I think we should have dropped ten of them, but I wasn't around at the time.) If Russia uses TNWs on Ukraine, that global condemnation will no longer rest solely upon America. Russia will be guilty too. People don't forget that sort of thing, as Americans have learned. It's a lesson learned the hard way. America has had to eat that guilt....those awful pointing fingers for decades. Perhaps the harsh light of guilt will point in another direction - toward the Kremlin.

Could Putin's political position survive a decision to use TNWs on the battlefield?

Bear in mind that prevailing winds would carry radioactive fallout over the grain fields of Russia. The entire nation could be irradiated.

Logically this shouldn't be considered.......but Putin hasn't been acting logically.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I completely agree with you.

Both sides are stumbling toward something too terrible to comprehend......and NOBODY wants to talk peace.

My fear is that Vlad 'the hammer' Putin is becoming desperate...so desperate that he'll forget his own counsel and use weapons that haven't been used on a battlefield since August 1945.

In the past, many thought Putin's leadership of Russia was wise. Something has happened to his mind. In his mad rush to reclaim his vassal state of Ukraine he has left wisdom compassion and the pure unadulterated military lessons of his own history in the mud of potential defeat. One of these lessons is that you don't start a war on the steppes of Eastern Europe in the middle of winter.

Putin couldn't keep it in his pants. He pulled it out months before the appropriate military campaign season. As a result the whole thing bogged down in the mud. Some estimate Putin lost fully one half of the Russian army's men and material. Recent estimates of Russian military capacity in the field is that terrible losses are still being suffered by the Russians.

I've PERSONALLY talked to Russians - face to face over drinks and food. I'm informed that my appraisal of the situation is correct (from their point of view). The truth is that they don't like it any more than anybody else. Defeat will do that whether it's America in Viet Nam or Russia in Ukraine. The troops really DO want out.

BUT NOBODY IS TRYING TO TALK PEACE.

My fear is that Putin will use TNW's when he sees German panzers roll across the steppes of Eastern Europe in Ukraine. The old image of German war will return and in his desperation he'll use tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield.

Apart from the terrible losses to people and property of both Ukraine and Russia such an act will have one odd consequence in favor of America.

Since August 1945, the whole world has condemned America for dropping two atomic bombs on Japan. (Personally I think we should have dropped ten of them, but I wasn't around at the time.) If Russia uses TNWs on Ukraine, that global condemnation will no longer rest solely upon America. Russia will be guilty too. People don't forget that sort of thing, as Americans have learned. It's a lesson learned the hard way. America has had to eat that guilt....those awful pointing fingers for decades. Perhaps the harsh light of guilt will point in another direction - toward the Kremlin.

Could Putin's political position survive a decision to use TNWs on the battlefield?

Bear in mind that prevailing winds would carry radioactive fallout over the grain fields of Russia. The entire nation could be irradiated.

Logically this shouldn't be considered.......but Putin hasn't been acting logically.

Trouble is ......as a soloist, 2nd chair high tenor .....I'm beside you in that choir loft. We did productions four times a year .....walked into the Music Director's Office one afternoon "OK, when do I get this part?" "What?" "Satan, I've been every bad guy in the Bible so far, I figure my time is coming."

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reports of financial director of the Western military zone of RU ministry of defense Marina Yankina falling out of a window in Sankt Petersburg.

RU financiers are losing their battle vs open windows.

If Putin keeps this up, he'll either run out high position officials or have an accident himself. Rumor has it that Putin refuses to fly anywhere anymore for fear someone with a Russian Star will shoot his plane out of the sky ...

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, modern AT missiles can make mincemeat of main battle tanks miles away, as Putin is finding out to his dismay..:)
All they need is a clear line-of-sight to the target and that's a bingo, Boris should stay away from the windows of number 10..:)
View attachment 29026
500,000 Russian boots on the ground, 2,000 tanks, 4,000 armored carriers, 800 missile launching trucks, throw in the ship and submarine launched hypersonic cruise missiles flying at 7,000mph hitting London in 5 minutes from launch with nothing fast enough to take them down, and the Mig 32 jet fighters on top of that "Scary"!

The Southern and Eastern Russian lines are marching into Kiev, Zelensky needs to wave the white flag "quick"!

It's been a massacre for the past year, numbers are like 10/1 (Ukranian/Russian) (Dead/Wounded), don't let the MSM lie to you

The politicians don't care about Ukraine or its people who have and are going to die
A hypersonic cruise missile launches from the Russian naval frigate Admiral Gorshkov in the Barents Sea. (Russian Defense Ministry Press Service)
A hypersonic cruise missile launches from the Russian naval frigate Admiral Gorshkov in the Barents Sea. (Russian Defense Ministry Press Service)

Last edited: