Russia Warns U.S.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
MEDVEDEV ON COLLISION COURSE WITH US OVER MISSILES AND MUGABE SANCTIONSJuly 9, 2008The Times Online reports: “The Russian President Dmitri Medvedev warned the United States today that he would consider retaliatory ‘counter-measures’ if Washington went ahead with the construction of a missile defence shield in Eastern Europe.Briefing reporters after the G8 summit in Japan, the new Kremlin chief also appeared to back off from a previous pledge to support UN sanctions against Robert Mugabe's Government in Zimbabwe, saying that ‘no concrete decisions’ had yet been taken about how the United Nations should respond.The Russian Foreign Ministry had already reacted angrily to the missile deal signed yesterday by Condoleezza Rice, the US Secretary of State, on a visit to the Czech Republic, threatening to retaliate by ‘military-technical means’. The Czech Republic has agreed to host the radar system needed for the shield.Mr. Medvedev said today that the deal ‘offends us greatly’, adding: ‘Russia isn’t going to get hysterical but will be studying counter-measures.’Dr Rice is due to arrive in Georgia later today, amid a sharp escalation in US-Russian tensions over the future of that strategic former Soviet state. Washington and Moscow have accused each other of fanning tensions in Georgia after an upsurge of violence in Abkhazia, one of two regions that broke from Tbilisi after the collapse of the Soviet Union.Dr Rice was scheduled to attend a private dinner with Georgia’s US-backed President, Mikheil Saakashvili, this evening.Hours before her arrival, the Russian Foreign Ministry issued a statement accusing Georgia of pushing the region towards war through actions openly supported by the United States. ‘Tbilisi’s actions represent a real threat to peace and security in the South Caucasus, capable of taking the region to the brink of a new armed conflict with unpredictable consequences,’ it said in a statement.Explicitly referring to the US State Department, the ministry said that those who ‘shield the provocateurs and blame everything on Moscow are doing a great disservice to the Georgian leadership and strengthening its sense of impunity’.Moscow argues that the missile defence shield would severely undermine the balance of European security and regards the proposed missile shield based in two former Communist countries as a hostile move. After 14 months of negotiations, the US has yet to clinch agreement with its other proposed partner — Poland — where it hopes to locate the interceptor missiles designed to shoot down any incoming rockets.Reacting to yesterday's Foreign Ministry statement, the Pentagon accused Moscow of trying to make Washington’s European allies nervous with its aggressive talk. ‘I can only assume Russia’s bellicose rhetoric is designed to make Europeans nervous about participating in this system, but that won’t work,’ said Geoff Morrell, the Pentagon press secretary.Washington insists that the system, endorsed by NATO, will not be targeted at Russia but will act as a safeguard for Europe against regimes such as Iran…”

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Oh Geez. And I work with a scientist from Russia with a thick accent. He gives me the willies. But I should not judge. Other's like him. But then again.....
biggrin.gif
Yes Russia may "destroy" the US, but we will ultimately be saved out of it. (Jeremiah 30:7)Most folks here (including the moderator and owner of the site) know how I feel about USA being the tribe of Manasseh. We are Israel. Yes, we will be chastised as we were as a nation 2700 years ago like before, but in the millennium, will be restored again. What I say is solidly biblical and as orthodox as America's apple pie.This nation is NOT Babylon. We only let Babylon influence us. We are God's chosen people.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(tim_from_pa;54746)
Oh Geez. And I work with a scientist from Russia with a thick accent. He gives me the willies. But I should not judge. Other's like him. But then again.....
biggrin.gif
Yes Russia may "destroy" the US, but we will ultimately be saved out of it. (Jeremiah 30:7)Most folks here (including the moderator and owner of the site) know how I feel about USA being the tribe of Manasseh. We are Israel. Yes, we will be chastised as we were as a nation 2700 years ago like before, but in the millennium, will be restored again. What I say is solidly biblical and as orthodox as America's apple pie.This nation is NOT Babylon. We only let Babylon influence us. We are God's chosen people.
You are correct Tim. The USA will not be destroyed. And you will find all 13 tribes here.

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(tomwebster;54756)
You are correct Tim. The USA will not be destroyed. And you will find all 13 tribes here.
Yes I agree. Some people that mock teachings about the lost tribes claim that Ephraim and Manasseh are reversed, that the US is greater than Britain whereas if Ephraim was Britain that Britain should be greater.Well first of all, I answer that relatively speaking Britain was at one time greater than the US ever will be. However, they enjoyed their heyday a century ago. Secondly, when I speak of the United States being Manesseh, that is the political boundary. That's the root of the nation---- that is not to say that others cannot come over here.When people ask why the US is more populous than Britain, I simply reply that many of the Ephraimites moved over here! They have the Commonwealth as their political boundaries, but they had to colonize due to their great population size (C.f. Isaiah 49:20) and joined Manasseh which collectively can also be spoken of as "Joseph" (C.f. Genesis 49:22) hence Manasseh is a "people" and yet can reside with the other Israelites.Personally, I think the southerners are mainly from Ephraim (just look at the confederate battle flag) and were almost their own nation had the US split.Then of course we have the Reubenites here (such as traditionally New Orleans) and other Celtic and NW European peoples from the other tribes. J H Allen compared the commonwealth of nations as the natural, earthly and national promises to Israel whereas ONE nation under God was a type of the spiritual where all would be gathered together, sort of a precursor of the New Covenant and Ezekiel 37. First comes the natural, then spiritual. And as for flags, natural has crosses and bars as in the dust of the earth. The spiritual has stars.

Nov 8, 2007
You'll see it come to pass, Believe me IT'S THUS SAITH THE LORD, This country, this America that you love will be in Smoke and many cities left with craters.IT'S THE WRITING ON THE WALL.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Unorthodox Christian;54819)
You'll see it come to pass, Believe me IT'S THUS SAITH THE LORD, This country, this America that you love will be in Smoke and many cities left with craters.IT'S THE WRITING ON THE WALL.
Where?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have no doubts that America will suffer and perhaps lose its status as the One supper power and join in the One World political system I even think the deadly wound could possably happen to America through the four hidden dynasty's ( Education,Religion.finance,government). But it will never be destroyed completley and Russia will never take over the U.S. though they may try. God will drop 100 lbs hail stones on their head.

Nov 8, 2007
So America STILL has a Chance of Redemption? I doubt that, He might as well Raise up Sodom and Gomorrah and Apologize to them. America Has Sided against Israel! They have chosen to divide Israel, and many nations in the past that have gone against or tried to divide Israel, their Kingdoms Fell Apart. Babylon, Rome, Persia, Need I say more? They have sided against Israel by dividing the Land with Strangers. They have Chosen to Side with the Babylonian King, the Pope.America has as much redemption as SODOM AND GOMORRAH did.Good Bye America, It's Thus Saith the Lord. Watch it come to pass. These are not my Words, it's a prophecy from 1933 Thus Saith the Lord.

Nov 8, 2007
Tim, as Much as you like to Humor. May the Lord have Mercy on You. This is Thus Saith the Lord, Look in my Thread about the 1933 Visions. Brother I will pray for you. I don't joke around about something like this, like your belief America will be spared because she is the Holder of the Remnants of the Lost Tribes of Israel. At Least Consider it, be in Constant Prayer about these things. Cause the Joke about the Handwriting on the Wall, is in correlation with the Judgment of America. Be careful you may be blaspheming the Works of the Holy Ghost.Once again check my thread and the Link to 1933 Visions, IT'S THUS SAITH THE LORD.:naughty:

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;55021)
Tim, as Much as you like to Humor. May the Lord have Mercy on You. This is Thus Saith the Lord, Look in my Thread about the 1933 Visions. Brother I will pray for you. I don't joke around about something like this, like your belief America will be spared because she is the Holder of the Remnants of the Lost Tribes of Israel. At Least Consider it, be in Constant Prayer about these things. Cause the Joke about the Handwriting on the Wall, is in correlation with the Judgment of America. Be careful you may be blaspheming the Works of the Holy Ghost.Once again check my thread and the Link to 1933 Visions, IT'S THUS SAITH THE LORD.:naughty:
First off, let's get something straight here. I won't deny that America will be judged. How? Disease, pestilence, captivity and so forth. This is known as the "time of Jacob's trouble". However, he will be saved out of it. That means there will be a remnant to inherit the land of Israel with the rest of the Jews at the time of the millennium. Unless I misunderstand you, you seem to dwell over the idea that America will be destroyed completely. Let me ask you why you hate America (thus God's chosen nation) so much that you want her destroyed?Secondly, if your prophecies do not recognize us as the tribes of Israel, then they are false as God would not send any prophet that does not recognize that. A true prophet may not mention it, but at least would not deny it, either. If you or any prophets are that obtuse to see it while babbling off some doom and gloom, then you are the ones needing praying for. Save saying your prayers for me. I can realize countless mercies that God gave to me, so don't bother praying for God's mercy for me.One other thing. Don't call me "brother" unless you wake up to scriptural fact instead of some babbling nonsense from whoever that just "sounds" spiritual.

Nov 8, 2007
(tim_from_pa;55033)
First off, let's get something straight here. I won't deny that America will be judged. How? Disease, pestilence, captivity and so forth. This is known as the "time of Jacob's trouble". However, he will be saved out of it. That means there will be a remnant to inherit the land of Israel with the rest of the Jews at the time of the millennium. Unless I misunderstand you, you seem to dwell over the idea that America will be destroyed completely. Let me ask you why you hate America (thus God's chosen nation) so much that you want her destroyed?Secondly, if your prophecies do not recognize us as the tribes of Israel, then they are false as God would not send any prophet that does not recognize that. A true prophet may not mention it, but at least would not deny it, either. If you or any prophets are that obtuse to see it while babbling off some doom and gloom, then you are the ones needing praying for. Save saying your prayers for me. I can realize countless mercies that God gave to me, so don't bother praying for God's mercy for me.One other thing. Don't call me "brother" unless you wake up to scriptural fact instead of some babbling nonsense from whoever that just "sounds" spiritual.
Ironic You claim to Be a Christian, yet tell me not to call you a Brother. Jesus Knew he would be betrayed yet he considered many brethren.THE 7 VISIONS OF 1933 It's Thus Saith the Lord

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
(Unorthodox Christian;55036)
Ironic You claim to Be a Christian, yet tell me not to call you a Brother. Jesus Knew he would be betrayed yet he considered many brethren.THE 7 VISIONS OF 1933 It's Thus Saith the Lord
Don't give me that garbage. I saw those 7 visions and do not agree. I said, "Don't call me "brother" unless you wake up to scriptural fact...."Some of these prophets are so righteous above everyone else, aren't they? The fate of the United States is the fate of Israel. Whatever happens to Israel (as a nation) will happen to the United States because we are brothers.Hear the word of the Lord (and remove that earwax):Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.Now if any "prophet" says that America will become ashes and despised as any Gentile nation that is to be totally destroyed, then that prophet has Corn Flakes for brains. You can sign, seal and deliver what I said to God and I guarantee you that no lightning bolt will hit me. The impertinence of some!