s there a 3rd, multiple chances?is there such thing as long as someone is alive there is salvation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. If said anything good it was...not me;) but God. For God is good, glory to God.
Your postings are very much a blessing to me as well.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. If said anything good it was...not me;) but God. For God is good, glory to God.
Your postings are very much a blessing to me as well.

Haaaa, you picked up on the intent of my name..... :)

That of a truth, it would made real in our lives;

‘All of Him and nothing of us’

May God grant the reality of this in our lives and in the lives of all those that are willing.

In the Beloved, Not me

Reactions: Pisteuo

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
This part sounds like you are describing the Israelites when they were brought out of Egypt.
nope but i am talking about the people all over the world and history like what you just said

the world do not know him including the people in it but not all yet he still gives them chance and he still loves them, us

the way i see it if someone claims he knows christ yet he do not trust christ he is but a liar so if i don't learn to trust him i feel that in the end he will deny me saying i never knew you

there are a lot there in the world preaches the word of God yet they are just one of those self righteous
They just didn’t understand that everything He did was for their good. Just like a good father does His child. He is not looking at you seeing only your sin but He knows your created value and purpose. Love God. Love your neighbor. Be love.
exactly

and because the world do not know the truth the common meaning of love for the people living in it is selfishness, lust and almost the opposite of the truth

but the true meaning of love is
patient, kindness, not envious, arrogant, Nor is conceited

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i forgot i should've said this earlier
Nice Not Me. Very well put.
I deleted after I re read his/her post because I cannot tell whether the poster is speaking of their self or hypothetically.? Either way you have done a better job and hopefully the poster will come back clear this up and continue discussing.
by self not hypothetically
sorry i lost myself and said a lot of things lol but let's get back to the main purpose of the thread
i haven't read your deleted post though
please give an explanation if there is indeed a 3rd chance because i can't find one in the internet

i'm sure i am not the only one who is asking the internet for a 3rd and multiple chances given by God hope you can provide with verses

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
“ to cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you’”
God knows i am not doing that
i am running away from God
i am doing it alone
because of what was said in scriptures
that the prayers of the wicked person will not be heard and the sacrifice of the wicked are vain

what is the point if it will only be ignored it was like hoping for nothing it was like promising you for something you are hoping to happen but nothing is happening you do know what that feels just like people are ignoring me irl because of who i am they are not ignoring me for what i said but for what i am well already accepted that but it hurts and i still try to blend in

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God knows i am not doing that
i am running away from God
i am doing it alone
because of what was said in scriptures
that the prayers of the wicked person will not be heard and the sacrifice of the wicked are vain

what is the point if it will only be ignored it was like hoping for nothing it was like promising you for something you are hoping to happen but nothing is happening you do know what that feels just like people are ignoring me irl because of who i am they are not ignoring me for what i said but for what i am well already accepted that but it hurts and i still try to blend in

Well, in the love of Christ, if you wouldn’t mind me saying so; you know the truth, you know what to do, now like Jonah you need to be made willing....

As you work out your own salvation, be blessed in Him, Not me

Last edited:

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i forgot i should've said this earlier

by self not hypothetically
sorry i lost myself and said a lot of things lol but let's get back to the main purpose of the thread
i haven't read your deleted post though
please give an explanation if there is indeed a 3rd chance because i can't find one in the internet

i'm sure i am not the only one who is asking the internet for a 3rd and multiple chances given by God hope you can provide with verses
It is not about how many chances you get, it is about what you do with the chances you are given. Mercy and forgiveness come to those who are merciful and
forgiving.

Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Do you read two or three times in those scriptures? Will God get tired of your sin and stop being merciful toward you? I can’t answer that specifically for you but my best advice would be to make sure you are forgiving others and merciful, then go thy way and sin no more. You cannot change the past. But Your past is a broken off, withering branch that has nothing to do with you now. Get yourself in Christ Jesus, forget the things behind you, and reach for the mark.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
forgiving others and merciful,
by others is it only applies on our kind?
i.e forgiving the devil for decieving us?
Do you read two or three times in those scriptures?
if i don't understand something in the bible i would read the whole chapter and prev/next repeatedly till i understand or til i forget all about it because as far as i can remember it was written if you keep reading you will eventually understand
Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
same person [paul]says he is walking in the flesh at the same time walking in the spirit
Well, in the love of Christ, if you wouldn’t mind me saying so; you know the truth, you know what to do, now like Jonah you need to be made willing...
even if you says hurtful words i wouldn't mind so long as it is the truth

@Not me @Pisteuo thank you for giving this worthless me some of your time i don't even know how to entertain you with words because i am too useless below everyone else

Pisteuo

Jul 31, 2017
Ozarks
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are welcomed. But you should not feel as though you were useless or not worth it. God see your worth perfectly. You speak as if it’s too late for you but that is not true. You have hope. And a little hope is all you need with God.
Psa 42:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
Praise God when you can’t see or feel Him in your life. In faith, trusting He hears you.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
give an explanation if there is indeed a 3rd chance because i can't find one in the internet

Matthew 18:21-22 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? [22] Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

funny bird, don’t know what to say. Earlier you said, unless I misunderstood even the devil won’t look upon you. You seem to be saying no one will accept you...not even the lowest of demons? As if you are waste and pointless and there is no hope? That is crushing. Then you explain, unless I’ve misunderstood, the rest who are liars and hypocrites and sinners are no help because they are no different. I do feel like a hypocrite reading your post. Because what I want to give you, what I talk about and study about all the time...I don’t know if I have it to give.

God said He will give His children whatever they ask for. I ask the veil to be removed from your face and for you to see God accepts you. I ask for you to be given living water to drink so you never thirst again. And for all your torment and fears to be cast out and for you to walk in newness of Life...leaping in praise and thanksgiving. I ask wisdom from above to descend upon you and for you to hear the Lord, calling “follow Me.” I ask for you to have a hunger for the bread of Life and for you to enter into His rest where your burden is light and not heavy. Where the thoughts of suicide never enter your thoughts again but Instead “Life matters and has purpose” with Him. I ask your deep wounds be healed and for you to be given all His Spiritual blessings. If God will give me whatever I ask for, this is what I ask for. YOU.

I do want all those things for you. not because you deserve it but because I think He wants you to have them.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Matthew 18:21-22 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? [22] Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

funny bird, don’t know what to say. Earlier you said, unless I misunderstood even the devil won’t look upon you. You seem to be saying no one will accept you...not even the lowest of demons? As if you are waste and pointless and there is no hope? That is crushing. Then you explain, unless I’ve misunderstood, the rest who are liars and hypocrites and sinners are no help because they are no different. I do feel like a hypocrite reading your post. Because what I want to give you, what I talk about and study about all the time...I don’t know if I have it to give.

God said He will give His children whatever they ask for. I ask the veil to be removed from your face and for you to see God accepts you. I ask for you to be given living water to drink so you never thirst again. And for all your torment and fears to be cast out and for you to walk in newness of Life...leaping in praise and thanksgiving. I ask wisdom from above to descend upon you and for you to hear the Lord, calling “follow Me.” I ask for you to have a hunger for the bread of Life and for you to enter into His rest where your burden is light and not heavy. Where the thoughts of suicide never enter your thoughts again but Instead “Life matters and has purpose” with Him. I ask your deep wounds be healed and for you to be given all His Spiritual blessings. If God will give me whatever I ask for, this is what I ask for. YOU.

I do want all those things for you. not because you deserve it but because I think He wants you to have them.
this was written last sunday
i'm already used to it
living in depression everyday is a normal life for me it has already been like this for more than a decade
to the point that i've already forgotten what fun is
so whenever i'm with someone they always get bored with me because i do not talk because i do not know what to say and i am always absent minded because there's a lot of things i am thinking about

i used to be an introvert now i am too fed up thinking of things so i quit thinking but it gotten worser i have gotten even more reckless doing things

i say things without thinking it through i did quit thinking but since i am a human i am not perfect sometime my mind fly sometime it stays in reality

i know and i believe 90% your prayers will be heard by the Lord GOD because i am not you
mine will not be heard because his words say so

well i did pray for the poor dog yesterday i prayed that the dog should die immediately or few days to ease it's sufferings because
it can't stand
it can't eat
she's swarming with flies all over her genital and face well from around here there's a lot of poultry and hog farms it's normal but not normal around her
and she's too weary
the dog is not mine nor ours

and i am powerless even if i wanted to help i do not have the worldly power to do it this is how useless i am it's just a dog yet i can't do anything

so i prayed but i remembered it will not be heard so i just laugh it off and forget about it

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i know and i believe 90% your prayers will be heard by the Lord GOD because i am not you
mine will not be heard because his words say so

you say “I believe 90 percent your prayers will be heard by the Lord God” but then how yours will not. That is why I said what I said to you. What I would ask for but not sure to receive. It has gotten to the point that I stopped praying for people. Despise Facebook since every time I go on there I see pictures of toddlers with cancer or with brain tumors. So much sadness and that is why I told you I feel like the biggest hypocrite in claiming He hears my prayers yet being powerless to change anything.

well i did pray for the poor dog yesterday i prayed that the dog should die immediately or few days to ease it's sufferings because
it can't stand
it can't eat
she's swarming with flies all over her genital and face well from around here there's a lot of poultry and hog farms it's normal but not normal around her
and she's too weary
the dog is not mine nor ours

get it. You hate suffering. I prayed for a cat once. It had feline aids and we put it to sleep.

and i am powerless even if i wanted to help i do not have the worldly power to do it this is how useless i am it's just a dog yet i can't do anything

you summed up exactly how I feel.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
but then how yours will not.
because i am different from you i am a listener not a doer and here i am feeling proud typing this to you.... honestly i am a wicked person according to the word as far as i can remember because i do not want to search the exact words for it and be depressed again because it was the truth it says that a wicked person's prayer will not be heard by God and it's sacrifices is in vain

i did say to myself so why can't i just stop being one i did so multiple times but failed everytime i can't even stand without tripping whenever i lose that is why it takes a lot of time to recover according to the cloud christians recover quickly they stand up immediately
get it. You hate suffering.
part of me that just became a part of me recently it's a taboo word for female but i like seeing sufferings of other people it makes me excited which is so demonic right? i look like a demon now because of this sin that i started to be so obsess in

how am i supposed to stop now qwq
really? but i am more evil than you but you are older than me just saying if you are older than me while i am more evil than you then what will my future would be...
Despise Facebook since every time I go on there I see pictures of toddlers with cancer or with brain tumors.
hmm.. i think you are right we are similar if i just open a little bit more of this closed brain of mine

so this is what sinners are
10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.

11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?

12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

guess we are not christians because christian is man-made it is not written in the scriptures but we are sinners that needs to repent

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
but then how yours will not.
because i am different from you i am a listener not a doer and here i am feeling proud typing this to you.... honestly i am a wicked person according to the word as far as i can remember because i do not want to search the exact words for it and be depressed again because it was the truth it says that a wicked person's prayer will not be heard by God and it's sacrifices is in vain

i did say to myself so why can't i just stop being one i did so multiple times but failed everytime i can't even stand without tripping whenever i lose that is why it takes a lot of time to recover according to the cloud christians recover quickly they stand up immediately
get it. You hate suffering.
part of me that just became a part of me recently it's a taboo word for female but i like seeing sufferings of other people it makes me excited which is so demonic right? i look like a demon now because of this sin that i started to be so obsess in

how am i supposed to stop now qwq
really? but i am more evil than you but you are older than me just saying if you are older than me while i am more evil than you then what will my future would be...
Despise Facebook since every time I go on there I see pictures of toddlers with cancer or with brain tumors.
hmm.. i think you are right we are similar if i just open a little bit more of this closed brain of mine

so this is what sinners are
10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.

11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?

12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

guess we are not christians because christian is man-made it is not written in the scriptures but we are sinners that needs to repent

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
there's this phrase...was true my life is worthless
I'm alive but have no life
I'm alive but also dead
I'm dead and alive
if this was christianforums.com they would definitely delete this even if the thread starter is asking for help desperately they simply do not care...it was as if they are a perfect being with no poop inside their bodies
the internet is filled with 2nd chances but there's no such as 3rd chance i can't seem to find one

does God still gives chances for those wicked and continuously sinning person?

the internet(includes opinion and bible verses) says yes as long as that person do not know that what they are doing is bad or wrong

but.. what about those who already knows the truth yet still do the wrong things like me? no more salvation? should i just kill myself? because there's absolutely no point in me continue living since i am going anyway to where the devil is going

whatever i do in this life if that is the case because i can't seem to find the answer whatever i do God will never accept me

i am a sinner although i know it is wrong to do it but i still do it everyday because i am addicted and the more i do it the more i gain more wicked ideas i simply leveling up in wickedness i should've died a long time ago why did God stopped me from.suiciding if there is no hope left for me no more chances because i probably just spent it all

thinking back if i died back then when i do not know the truth yet then isn't that better compare to who i am right now because right now i am too wicked before i can't kill a person not even a fleshy pest rat but now i think i can kill a person with these wickedness of mine
Is your faith in your own spiritual performance or in God's written Word?