Sabbath Issues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saturday 6-17-23 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Sivan 28 5783, 90th. Spring Day

Sabbath Issues

Is there anyone that keeps The Sabbath Day Holy, from Sunset on the 6th.Day/Friday until The ending of The 7th. Day at Sunset, on Saturday by The Gregorian Calendar.

If so being on one accord for that event to happen, We want to thank God for your Faith in doing just that as a start to perfection. Every Sabbath , Sabbath Scriptures: About Sabbath Scriptures , Sabbath Day In The KJV

Sabbath Day, Please Read all.

Sabbaths , Judging one another about the Sabbath .

I have reason to believe of the above study, that The Sabbaths and the Feast Days/Holy Convocations goes together for his/Jesus customs as him and The Apostles, went in the synagogues. Luke 4:16 , Acts 17:2

Acts 17:2

Righteousness is a position. When you become saved you are considered in right standing with God. ... Holiness is the quality of being holy,a life that is full of godly character.Righteousness is to be upright in God, to be blamless. A righteousness man is also a holy man,both of them works together.

Ephesians 4 KJV

Love, Walter and Debbie

Reactions: dev553344

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, It has been taken out of context from the beginning.
A common technique to rationalize violating the Sabbath is the fallacy of Perfection. Since people do not or cannot always devote every second of that day to being in rest filled, quite, contemplative communion with our Creator, then there is absolutely no restriction on doing whatever the world tells us we ought in our "free time."

Again, I say the Sabbath is a divine gift, which we should cherish as proof positive of the mighty and grace-filled God we serve.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'm not convinced a man is holy except Jesus. The Holy Ghost is Holy and leads us to do good like God would have it. I try to keep the Sabbath day Holy too as it is a commandment and Jesus wasn't sent to abolish the law but to fulfill it.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A common technique to rationalize violating the Sabbath is the fallacy of Perfection. Since people do not or cannot always devote every second of that day to being in rest filled, quite, contemplative communion with our Creator, then there is absolutely no restriction on doing whatever the world tells us we ought in our "free time."

Again, I say the Sabbath is a divine gift, which we should cherish as proof positive of the mighty and grace-filled God we serve.
Again Amen Wrangler.

Love, Walter

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 31
15 Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

I don't know of anyone who obeys the Sabbath COMMANDS! Some love to preach the parts they like though.