Salome & Sarah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, today is Salome's birthday, we will have a party and prayer for Salome and Sarah in the evening. Let God bless the celebration and let it be a beautiful one. Let God stop the enemy from ruining our peace and joy, today.

You can pray Lord God bless both with good health peace and joy and Let God's grace, protection, peace be always upon, my daughters, Salome & Sarah.

Thank you!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And always remember no matter what comes against us , THE LORD IS OUR PEACE , OUR HOPE and OUR salvation .
You will be prayed for my friend . Raise those children up in the way that they should go . Feed them Christ
from the cradle . Yes indeed . Now let all that has breath praise the glorious LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my friend . be encouraged in the glorious LORD . You shall be prayed for as well .
What wonderful hope we have in the LORD . This ol world wont last forever my friend .
One day all lambs will be forever HOME with the GLORIOUS KING JESUS who has saved them .
NOW what A DAY OF REJOICING THAT WILL TRULY BE . IT gives me such great hope just to think on it .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, today is Salome's birthday, we will have a party and prayer for Salome and Sarah in the evening. Let God bless the celebration and let it be a beautiful one. Let God stop the enemy from ruining our peace and joy, today.

You can pray Lord God bless both with good health peace and joy and Let God's grace, protection, peace be always upon, my daughters, Salome & Sarah.

Thank you!

Oh Mel, I am sorry I did not remember Salome's birthday :( I do hope it went well.

Reactions: My Dreams