Salome & Sarah

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless Salome & Sarah's physical, mental and spiritual growth
Let God always guide and protect them and they keep enjoying God's presence in their lives.
Let not our problems , situation s have any effect in their growth.
Let God bless my daughters and keep them safe.
Thanks!

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless Salome & Sarah's physical, mental and spiritual growth
Let God always guide and protect them and they keep enjoying God's presence in their lives.
Thanks!
Praying.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!
The world watches us . Above all GOD watches us .
Our children watch us . Our examples , aka how we live and how we react is seen .
Children watch .
SO allow me some parting words . If we teach the greatest truth
and yet our actions cannot and do not match it , WHY would they then beleive it .
Children watch . Often times a parent might teach some truth
talk wonderful talk about the LORD
but then they may as well say to the child , child do as i say NOT AS I DO .
Children watch us . IF we fear , THEY FEAR . thus if i taught my son
to have no fear , not to worry , that GOD is always with us no matter what comes against us
BUT THEN I have all the worry and fear , THEY gonna think , DOES POPS really BELIEVE himself what HE is teaching us .
Just a reminder . Let us not worry over the morrow . Let us trust in GOD
let us ask brethren to pray for us . But no matter what cometh , GOD GONNA BE WITH US .
I happen to know of folks who lost everything in this world and took off on the run
to live in areas society would think ROUGH on a dog .
YET these people seem to have great joy . In the loss of it all , THEY SEEM To have great peace .
Living in caves and having little to nothing in this world , Yet have great peace .
They have zero gaurantees in this life . They now live day by day in literal dumps .
And yet GOD is with them , their children appear happy and they live literally with the clothes on their backs
and they dont seem to worry about what they have or dont have in this world . Cause they have SOMETHING
far greater than all that . THE GOD WHO CREATED ALL THINGS .
the moral or teaching of this reminder is , WORRY NOT over the morrow . JUST hope in GOD
work and labor with your own hands . GOD Will give and at times HE will take away . FEAR IT NOT .
TRUST in GOD . And if we have needs take them to GOD and we can pray for one another .
But do not worry over it .