Salome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends Salome vomited and also had loose motion. You can pray God touch and heal her and let her sleep well and get up in the morning with good health. Let God's peace healing and guidance be also upon us. Let God bless geal and bless her now so that we donot rush to hospital during the night time.

Not sure what to ask but let God heal and bless Salome.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends Salome vomited and also had loose motion. You can pray God touch and heal her and let her sleep well and get up in the morning with good health. Let God's peace healing and guidance be also upon us. Let God bless geal and bless her now so that we donot rush to hospital during the night time.

Oh poor sweet little Salome! Yes brother, will be praying for her. I know Namrata took her to the doctors the other day as they were both coughing and Salome had fever.

Oh Lord God, please deliver this family from all the ills, trials and so very many heartaches and tribulation they have been going through for two years now. They have such strong faith in you Lord and I pray in faith that you will bless and heal all areas of their lives. Thank you Father for hearing us when we pray, especially for our brothers and sisters. Heal little Salome and keep Namrata and the baby in her womb healthy Lord, remove all the constant stress in their lives. I believe you will reward their solid faith and trust in You.
In Jesus Name amen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying now!

Reactions: My Dreams