Salome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends Salome got a cut in her right eyebrow and bleeding. We rushed to hospital. The surgeon gave 3 stitches.
You can pray for her healing and care, also for tonight that let there be no pain and a good sleep tonight. She was given a pain killer and then 3 stitches was made after this pain killer looses it power she may have pain.
You can pray for no pain and quick healing and care.
Thank you!

• Sad
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends Salome got a cut in her right eyebrow and bleeding. We rushed to hospital. The surgeon gave 3 stitches.
You can pray for her healing and care, also for tonight that let there be no pain and a good sleep tonight. She was given a pain killer and then 3 stitches was made after this pain killer looses it power she may have pain.
Thank you!
I pray for Salome to heal well, and minimal pain, glad she didn't break a leg!!! Lol...she has a future in dancing, I think!

Reactions: My Dreams

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As you know I’m praying for that little darling, that must have been such a shock for her,..lots of rest and sleep, may Salome make a speedy recovery...In Jesus Name...Amen!!

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!
Maybe she can take a pain pill if the pain comes back.

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Maybe she can take a pain pill if the pain comes back.
yes the doctor gave a pain killer, but as she have 3 stitches to close the open wound she may have pain even if they have given pain killer. But anyways praying and hope that she dies not have pain and are sleep well tonight

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes the doctor gave a pain killer, but as she have 3 stitches to close the open wound she may have pain even if they have given pain killer. But anyways praying and hope that she dies not have pain and are sleep well tonight
I wouldn't worry too much. It's been a long time since I've had stitches, but I don't remember them hurting a lot.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!
Praying.

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy