• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader...

When did Salvation begin ?
-

Now, if we really want to drill it down to the core, root, and starting gate...., then we surely understand that salvation started in the "foreknowledge of God", where everything began.

So, God created Salvation, in His Foreknowledge, as He knew what Satan would do, and He knew what Adam and Eve would do, and He knew what He would have to do to save you from all that those 3 left you to deal with...
They, those 3, created you to be "born in sin", and have a fallen nature.
You are born this way, and you have some time to get that worked out.
Have you yet?
Are you born again? = Jesus said, you MUST be born again.

If you are reading this, and you have not made heaven your eternal home, then i implore you to consider, that you dont know when your time is up.
Hebrews 9:27 says that death is an appointment you are going to make.
I promise you, that in your local newspaper, there is an Obituary page in it today.
There are names and faces found there, who died yesterday and this week, past.
Some are in hell right now, as of yesterday, as of TODAY.
And Reader, not one of them knew their time was up.
Not one of them knew that they would be on the death page today, in their newspaper.
And if they have not chosen Heaven, then when they died without CHRIST, they made their choice not to go to Heaven.
Please don't make that same eternal mistake, as there is no 2nd chance in Hell.
You can't be born again.....in Hell.

Listen,

many people have a funny idea that God is mad at them, and that He is going to send them to hell.
And the reality is....All God does with you, after you die, is allow you to go where you chose to end up while you were on this earth.
That's your "judgement day" coming to you sooner then you think.. and you chose it for yourself if you have never trusted in Christ, and you die.

A.) Heaven and Hell are just eternal destinations.

You get to chose where you end up, after you die.
Hear me?
So, Choose to believe in JESUS< and you have chosen Heaven today, as your eternal home = Forever.
Choose not Jesus, die in unbelief, never born again... and you have already chosen Hell, right now..... already.
John 3:36
You get to decide.
Remember that the clock is ticking.
=======================================================================================

Now, when did salvation Start?

Jesus, who is God, was virgin Born.
He really existed. HE really is God as a Man. ..Jesus is God who became One of us. This really happened. Jesus is ALIVE.
In John 1:10, you read that Jesus made the world.
Genesis says that God spoke and the world, the light, the creatures, all of creation, became alive, were created in reality.....= began to exist.
John 1:10, and Colossians 1:16 say that Jesus did it.
How can that be?
It because God used the words of creation..>God SPOKE< and it HAPPENED.
And who is Jesus, before He came down from Heaven?
Jesus is the WORD, made Flesh.
Now, notice... God Spoke, and Jesus is the WORD.
Connect the dots, reader.
That is how Jesus the pre-incarnate Word made the world and all you see, as God the Father doing it.

Now......When did Salvation begin? ?
Salvation, literally began, before the Cross.
It began in God's Forknowledge.
It began on Earth, when Jesus was born.... and began to culminate when Jesus was under such stress and pressure that blood vessels in His face were rupturing and blood was dripping off of his face while He prayed in the garden of Gethsemane. This garden is at the ft of the Mount of Olives.
Jesus was in AGONY. Blood was dripping from His face....and God sent a helper from heaven to comfort the Lord at this beginning of His "passion".
Jesus THE Christ..= has just literally started your Eternal Salvation.
Its right here...

= "Father not MY WILL, <BUT> YOURS BE DONE".

See that freewill acceptance, see that obedience?
See God the Son, deciding to accept the CROSS as His Father's Will for Him?
That is where you salvation began, Reader.
It began when Jesus The Christ said "not MY Will... but YOUR'S FATHER, THAT I WILL DO".

When Jesus accepted God's will to go to that Cross, after requesting....previously.."Father if it be possible, then let this cup pass from me".. you Salvation began.
See that?
Your Salvation is That Cup not being given to YOU ! ... That is the whipping, the bleeding, the beating, the carrying of the Cross, the hanging on the Cross, the humiliation, and the DEATH..... = is the CUP that is God's Judgment against YOUR SIN, that was poured out on God's only Begotten Son.... to SAVE YOU.
See all that? That is "the gift of Salvation" and "the Gift of Righteousness".
That is Jesus Himself as your Eternal SACRIFICE.
Do you have it? Are you born again? Jesus said. "you must be born again", and Hes not talking about water baptism.

John 3:16 says that "God so loved the world, that He gave Jesus" to that Cross on your behalf, for all your sin.
And God the Son, said..>"I'll do your WILL Father" and go to the CROSS.... And why????? Because Jesus loves you that much, reader.
He loves you that much. He died for you to prove God's love for you.
See it?
Feel it?

So....
That's when your salvation started and was finished...., that God and Son provided for you, as a "GIFT".

Thank you Jesus .!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's when your salvation started and was finished...., that God and Son provided for you, as a "GIFT".

And once you’re saved:

“…continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven…” (Colossians 1:23)

Because:

“…it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good Word of God and the powers of the world to come, and who have fallen away; it is impossible, I say, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify the Son of God afresh to themselves and put Him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

Reactions: Keturah

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus speaking to Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews and a Pharisee.

John 3

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Reactions: Behold

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Jesus' supreme sacrifice is beyond what words could ever express. We think of the physical torture that He endured, but do we ever consider the mental torture? Jesus did not flee in His time of great temptation as many, if not all, of us would. Yes, Jesus was very God, but He still was very man with all of the weaknesses of the flesh. How He overcame, I will never know. But, that is why He is worthy.

Glory to the King! The prevailing Lamb of God! The bright and morning Star! The One who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood. Thank you, Jesus. We could never thank you enough.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, Jesus' supreme sacrifice is beyond what words could ever express. We think of the physical torture that He endured, but do we ever consider the mental torture? Jesus did not flee in His time of great temptation as many, if not all, of us would. Yes, Jesus was very God, but He still was very man with all of the weaknesses of the flesh. How He overcame, I will never know. But, that is why He is worthy.

Glory to the King! The prevailing Lamb of God! The bright and morning Star! The One who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood. Thank you, Jesus. We could never thank you enough.

Jesus said......""If you've seen me, you've seen the Father."

And on The Cross we See the Father's love.

Reactions: 07-07-07

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said......""If you've seen me, you've seen the Father."

And on The Cross we See the Father's love.
I absolutely agree. God offered all of His love to humanity when He gave us His Son Jesus Christ to pay the ultimate price, one that we could never pay. The longer I walk with Jesus, the more at awe I am of Him when He walked in the flesh. What a mind, one of complete submission to the Father no matter the pain and agony.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I absolutely agree. God offered all of His love to humanity when He gave us His Son Jesus Christ to pay the ultimate price, one that we could never pay. The longer I walk with Jesus, the more at awe I am of Him when He walked in the flesh. What a mind, one of complete submission to the Father no matter the pain and agony.

Have you taken a Trip to Israel?
Been there yet ?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have not. I would love to, though.

You should do it.
Take a good camera and some comfortable walking shoes, if you go.

2 week Tour, is a good choice, and it can be that the Tour is specific for Christians. And in that case they'll take you to all the places that you'd want to see, and experience.

It is a revelation to go to Israel, and feel it.
It feels unique, as the History of the Bible is there, and Christ was born there, walked there, died there.

You can , in one day, stand in.

The Black Sea
The Dead Sea
The Sea of Galilee
The Red Sea
The Mediterranean Sea

To be walking around in Israel and think..>"I wonder if Jesus walked here, stayed here"
It will change how you view the Bible and Christianity.
You'll probably want to stay, and you'll absolutely want to come back.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I have not. I would love to, though.

If you go, you will see a lot of these..
As Israel is not bordered by its friends.
Its bordered by people who will Kidnap Jews, take an Iphone and film someone cutting off the Jew's Head with a Hand Saw, and then later they play this High Rez video back on a Big Screen at home for their Family, and tell their Kids...."those are the offspring of Apes and Pigs"...>"they deserve to ALL die like that".

So, Israel has to have a very good military presence to keep from being destroyed each day.
This means that the Israel Army is all over Israel, .... like this.

She's friendly.
Israel is very friendly....very democratic... very "pro-human rights".....and you'll find that out, if you go, and i hope you can.
-
Soldier Forum.jpg