Sanchez is a trip

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Representative Sanchez (Democrat) Questioning one of the FBI Informants .....His name is Marcus Allen.

"Do you have a twitter account?" "I use twitter." "Is your account Macus##########?" "That is not my account." "Did you tweet....? some obscure statement about Pelosi?" "This is where you need instant hillarity "No, but I wish I had" (Patton) "That is not my twitter account ...." I wish I had the Representative's space behind her questioning ."Mr Allen, Do you have a Heissman Trophy behind your desk? Are you that Marcus Allen? Can I get your autograph?"

No one ever said that Congress persons are brilliant ....In fact Ms Sanchez looks like her pigtails were dipped in purple ink ......If you have a staff and they make a mistake of this magnitutde ......I would be making staff changes that afternoon ....

Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That whole interrogation was meant to make the whistleblowers look bad but instead it shined the light on the arrogant ignorance &stupidity of those posing the questions !