Sarah & salome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends for around 5 days, Sarah and Salome have been having cold and cough, have given their previous medicines but today Sarah is coughing a bit more and having running nose and Salome also coughing sometimes. It's a holiday so tomorrow will take both to doctor.
You can pray God take care of Sarah and Salome and heal both from cough and cold. Let cough and cold leave them and let them have no more cough and cold during this winter season.
Let God heal and bless both now.

Also for peace in family, enemy is giving feelings that everything is destroyed, and no hope.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends for around 5 days, Sarah and Salome have been having cold and cough, have given their previous medicines but today Sarah is coughing a bit more and having running nose and Salome also coughing sometimes. It's a holiday so tomorrow will take both to doctor.
You can pray God take care of Sarah and Salome and heal both from cough and cold. Let cough and cold leave them and let them have no more cough and cold during this winter season.

Also for peace in family, enemy is giving feelings that everything is destroyed, and no hope.

Thank you!
Rest, plenty to eat, keep them comfortably warm.

Reactions: My Dreams

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Kids sometimes get colds. Hopefully it's not coronavirus. Praying for your family.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Your family could sure use a break brother, I pray for the sickness to leave their bodies for good. Also for peace and hope to return.