Satan Needs to Read Revelation Chapter 20 and Then Shut Up! = Revelation 20;1-3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 20;1-3
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years; And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20;7-10
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from GOD out of Heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

AMEN

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I think Satan is well aware of what is written in Revelation 20, just as he is aware of what is written everywhere else in scripture.

As for him shutting up, he speaks for the time being because God allows him to; it serves a purpose.

Let him speak as God allows him to, for as long as God allows him to do it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 20;1-3
And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years; And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20;7-10
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from GOD out of Heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

AMEN

Hi. Unfortunately Satan isn't going to shut up. He is going to continue to twist the truth and deceive as many people as he can until he himself gets thrown into the lake of fire.
We must be aware of his plans and be alert in order to spot him.
We must put on the full armour of God to be able to stand against his attacks.
God Bless :praying:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 20;1-3

Revelation 20;7-10

AMEN

Do you understand that satan can win maam? He is on trial for challenging God for the right to rule, if he can turn all humans and angels to his side, or prove that we don't need God, then Jehovah would have to acknowledge his challenge as being valid. He is fully aware his time is limited, like you point out about Rev 20, so now is not the time for him to shut up, but to do exactly what he is doing putting on the full court press.

You and I believe he has no chance, which I believe history has already shown, but you would be literally shocked of how many believe the world is getting better and that man is going to be able to solve these problems we face. Puzzles the heck out of me, but it is true. I see us running headlong into extinction as the Bible foretold Mat 24:22