Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Satan still active today?

• Total voters

JoeinArkansas

Feb 14, 2012
Fayetteville, Arkansas
I had no idea the Church of Jesus Christ was so large. I thought "few there be that find it", because it is a "narrow way".

Who believes that God would send His children to hell? Are you sure you know what a child of God is?

Rom_9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

For being a self-proclaimed lover of the scriptures, I am surprised that you think every created human being is a child of God.

True, hell was not made for human beings but for the devil and his angels. But, those that hate God and align themselves with the devil and "doeth not righteousness" are called "CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL". So, where do children of the devil reside for eternity? In Heaven?

Your views mirror the mainstream Universalism church. You need to come out of them. I would guess that Evangelism means nothing to you. But let me ask, do you see an urgency for the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Axehead

Dear Axehead,

You should be familiar with Romans 8:21:

Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

All mankind will become children of God and be delivered from this bondage of corruption God has bestowed upon us. Of course, until we are changed and continue to remain in the harlot church, God calls us children of the devil - but that will not always be the case. God will deliever us all, to be testified in due time.

To answer your question, I have no urgency to evangelize non-believers - that is the job of the harlot church. The job of the Elect is to grow and mature in Christ, do good works and produce fruits, etc., etc.
You simply do not believe this scripture:

John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

God the Father draws each person to Christ at His appointed time and Christ will raise them up. The role that you play is very small and only at Christ's direction. God and Christ will see to it that all mankind is saved and saved at the appointed time. Christ has set me from from the bondage of the harlot church and one of her plagues is the belief that someone is going to go to hell if they are not reached sometime before they die. This belief of the "church" is nonsense. Christ is the Savior and I guarantee that He will do a fine job to the glory of the Father. He uses all things (including children of the devil and the harlot church) to work together to produce good. My faith in the Truth gives me freedom from this plague of the "church".

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Joe

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
Every adversary of God who loves the things of man and is not mindful of the things of God is satan. so what does that tell you. From the one who doesn't believe in God to the one spreading a false man made gospel of lies about God. they are all satan. The adversary.

Matthew 16
23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

No one wants to hear the truth?