Satanic Temple Opens New Abortion Clinic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Today is the National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children.

Please consider taking a moment to remember them and their families; 63 million aborted in the last 50 years in the US alone.

”If we were to have a moment of silence for each of these babies killed by abortion, we would be silent for over 100 years.”

Reactions: amigo de christo

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m a Christian who has the misfortune of actually knowing Satan (who never leaves me alone). From speaking with him, I’ve learned things that barely anyone else knows about him such as the fact that, contrary to what a lot of Christians teach about the origins of the Devil, he wasn’t really created by God. Instead he was born a human 4,500 years ago somewhere in present-day India. He didn’t become the chief demon of hell until after he was banned from heaven for starting a war against God (he wanted his job).

Another thing I’ve learned from talking with Satan, or at least listening to what he tells me (since I don’t like talking with him), is that he takes offense to being portrayed with horns, a monstrous face, a pitchfork, bat wings, tail, etc. He claims to not be like that. Instead he fancies himself as a mafia-like don rather than a blood-drinking monster sort of portrayal. Apparently, newly-recruited demons who think differently—even by accident—get punished with solitary confinement for two years.

Yet here is an article about Satanists creating an abortion clinic solely for the purpose of ritually aborting babies. They aren’t motivated by feminist or pro-choice reasons; they just want to kill unborn babies and call it freedom or Satan or something. Those Satanists are obviously influenced by the Devil and his demons attached to their bodies, and they are engaging in precisely the type of grotesque, macabre-like conduct that Satan purports to abhor as insults to his reputation.

This is more proof that Satan is an unthinking psychopath who can’t make heads or tails from his own áss.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m a Christian who has the misfortune of actually knowing Satan (who never leaves me alone). From speaking with him, I’ve learned things that barely anyone else knows about him such as the fact that, contrary to what a lot of Christians teach about the origins of the Devil, he wasn’t really created by God. Instead he was born a human 4,500 years ago somewhere in present-day India. He didn’t become the chief demon of hell until after he was banned from heaven for starting a war against God (he wanted his job).

Another thing I’ve learned from talking with Satan, or at least listening to what he tells me (since I don’t like talking with him), is that he takes offense to being portrayed with horns, a monstrous face, a pitchfork, bat wings, tail, etc. He claims to not be like that. Instead he fancies himself as a mafia-like don rather than a blood-drinking monster sort of portrayal. Apparently, newly-recruited demons who think differently—even by accident—get punished with solitary confinement for two years.

Yet here is an article about Satanists creating an abortion clinic solely for the purpose of ritually aborting babies. They aren’t motivated by feminist or pro-choice reasons; they just want to kill unborn babies and call it freedom or Satan or something. Those Satanists are obviously influenced by the Devil and his demons attached to their bodies, and they are engaging in precisely the type of grotesque, macabre-like conduct that Satan purports to abhor as insults to his reputation.

This is more proof that Satan is an unthinking psychopath who can’t make heads or tails from his own áss.

Do not believe a word that Satan says. I've talked to him too. He is a liar and he deceives you by lying.

John 8:44 - You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just when I thought I heard enough bad news for the day...