Save the whales, Save the elephants, Save the tigers , Save the coy, Save whatever.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many people do you think that are int the Save the whales, Save the elephants, Save the tigers , Save the Koi, Save the whatever camps.... Do you think are pro-abortion.

Last edited:

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are actually tons of articles on this subject. Apparently the animal rights movement includes a diversity of perspectives on abortion: The animal rights movement is divided on abortion, by Vasu Murti - Animals 24-7.

I am a fanatical supporter of animal rights and solidly anti-abortion but honestly had never given any thought to whether those positions were consistent. I suppose someone could support a Save the Whales movement while also being pro-choice, simply by seeing both in a larger context than merely "saving" versus "killing." To say that being anti-abortion should inevitably lead to supporting Save the Whales and Save the Tigers seems a little skewed; humans are scarcely an endangered species.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be Save the Koi. I had T-shirts, mugs and bumper stickers made up at considerable expense, but the campaign just never got off the launching pad. :) Neither did my Save the Whatever campaign.
Thanks I corrected it

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many people do you think that are int the Save the whales, Save the elephants, Save the tigers , Save the coy, Save the whatever camps.... Do you think are pro-abortion.
I don't think they're necessarily pro-baby killing. I think they are proactive on behalf of personal reproductive privacy.

I would not abort. However,there are cases where a baby is not going to survive post birth. Or, could be potentially terminal if they continue in-utero.And as such put mom's life at risk.

In some countries abortion in the worst case scenario,even with moms life in jeopardy are illegal. Which in my view is contrary to the preservation of a life.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think they're necessarily pro-baby killing. I think they are proactive on behalf of personal reproductive privacy.

I would not abort. However,there are cases where a baby is not going to survive post birth. Or, could be potentially terminal if they continue in-utero.And as such put mom's life at risk.

In some countries abortion in the worst case scenario,even with moms life in jeopardy are illegal. Which in my view is contrary to the preservation of a life.
I would not either.. but you are right.... health is an issue... But not just because a woman says if she doesn't get rid of it she is going to go crazy etc.

When I think abortion I see those people picketing and screaming my body, my choice.

I just had a friends daughter who unable to get pregnant ended up going to AZ from PA to adopt a Hispanic child because they could not get one closer... and evidently not caucasian.

This would have been through Catholic whatever who did the arrangement.

And i wonder how many ot the students ... as they graduated from the same college...
8 or 9 years ago would be having an abortion that if put up for adoption would be
adopted by a loving couple.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Save the whales, Save the elephants, Save the tigers , Save the coy, Save whatever.​

Save your ego?

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who rant about having control over THEIR body are missing that the pro-life folks are not talking about THEIR bodies. They are attempting to save the INNOCENT body that is inside them and didn't ask to be there.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not either.. but you are right.... health is an issue... But not just because a woman says if she doesn't get rid of it she is going to go crazy etc.

When I think abortion I see those people picketing and screaming my body, my choice.

I just had a friends daughter who unable to get pregnant ended up going to AZ from PA to adopt a Hispanic child because they could not get one closer... and evidently not caucasian.

This would have been through Catholic whatever who did the arrangement.

And i wonder how many ot the students ... as they graduated from the same college...
8 or 9 years ago would be having an abortion that if put up for adoption would be
adopted by a loving couple.
Really,I decided a long time ago, it's none of my business. Their body,their choice.

As for Catholic services, I think it's part of the plan to insure Hispanics continue to invade America. By any means available.

Central and South America is predominantly Catholic. Pregnancy is part of the doctrine.

In a generation,far sooner in truth, north America will see the Caucasian, native Indian,and black cultures relegated to minority status.

Fox,when leaving office as president, told his Mexican citizens during his final speech that they owed it to their country and ancestors to reclaim the lands stolen by the white people of America during the war.

Right after this speech Corona beer launched an ad campaign. They featured a U.S map overlaid by the Corona logo upon all States Fox claimed as those belonging to Mexico.

Right after this illegal influx increased.

There's a plan in place. Outlawing abortion, increasing Hispanic baby adoption,is part of it.

There's a lot to occupy our attention.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really,I decided a long time ago, it's none of my business. Their body,their choice.

As for Catholic services, I think it's part of the plan to insure Hispanics continue to invade America. By any means available.

Central and South America is predominantly Catholic. Pregnancy is part of the doctrine.

In a generation,far sooner in truth, north America will see the Caucasian, native Indian,and black cultures relegated to minority status.

Fox,when leaving office as president, told his Mexican citizens during his final speech that they owed it to their country and ancestors to reclaim the lands stolen by the white people of America during the war.

Right after this speech Corona beer launched an ad campaign. They featured a U.S map overlaid by the Corona logo upon all States Fox claimed as those belonging to Mexico.

Right after this illegal influx increased.

There's a plan in place. Outlawing abortion, increasing Hispanic baby adoption,is part of it.

There's a lot to occupy our attention.
The one I mentioned who ended up in AZ....

A little more of their story.

They are Catholic. The entire family is. and none of the 10 kids will ever have the parents support if they marry non Catholics.

Anyway, while you say "

As for Catholic services, "I think it's part of the plan to insure Hispanics continue to invade America. By any means available."... I agree but also it is all about the money.

Their process started around 2 years ago when they decided to adopt. I was not told how they decided to go about it but her om told me that they first had to fill out an exhaustive questionnaire ... which makes sense .. but to do so they had to pay $4,000.

But there would be a waiting period ... (I think while they would be investigated?) of about a year before they got approval. Then they would be going to ... and I forget but... either South or North Carolins to a Catholic adoption place for the child.

I never heard anything and though it was taking a very long time when all of a sudden I heard from the mom that they had to go to AZ for the baby. They would be there for 3 weeks.... This was before the holidays.

They would be there for the birth... both in the delivery room and they would get to cut the umbilical cord... then they would be bringing the baby home.

But my friend said it had gotten very expensive... Along the way she suggested they paid $40,000 to $50,000.

So in essence they were being sold a baby.

Now here is the kicker... The baby's birth certificate has their names on it.... This very adorable Hispanic baby whose parents would be listed as as her mom and day are as Caucasian as the day is long.

I said wont that be awkward if the baby decides to grow up and get into her genealogy.

I was told... not at all. When the child is 18 she will be given the information on her birth mother.

And I let it drop.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had not heard this.

WOW

And gonna kill us all with Fentanyl

Reactions: BlessedPeace