Say the anti-Christ was against "Evolution", would you tolerate him 'more'?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earthbound faith, is greater than purely Heavenly oriented faith.

But before you object, note also: that greatness is not the object of faith.

The Objective of Saving Faith:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
Hebrews 11:1-2

Peace and Good Night

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was going to say "the object of the faith is the Holy Spirit"

But "good testimony" is like that, well done.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but the iron axe was clearly raised by a current of water. It's weight didn't change, that's what I am saying.

The pitfall of my attitude is that I don't rely on God for miracles, the strength of my attitude is that I don't rely on God for miracles.

I feel like this conversation has been used by the Holy Spirit, to clarify where I stand: thankyou.
You seem to be doubling down on the absurd? How do you know the axe head didn't change it's weight? How do you know the current of water raised the axe head? Ridiculous! Water doesn't raise axe heads! It was a miracle!

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You seem to be doubling down on the absurd? How do you know the axe head didn't change it's weight? How do you know the current of water raised the axe head? Ridiculous! Water doesn't raise axe heads! It was a miracle!
If God messed with gravity, we would all fly off into space.

Water on the other hand, ebbs and flows.

But yes, I must apologise: I am against the idea that Creation has a special beginning, just the way I am against Evolution having a momentous beginning.

Not that I don't praise God for my existence, that's not it at all!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Niagra River Rapids could not raise even a butter knife to the surface....................

Reactions: Randy Kluth

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to say "the object of the faith is the Holy Spirit"

But "good testimony" is like that, well done.

The Direction of Saving Faith: Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that comes to God must believe that HE IS,
and that HE is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

What is the reward?

"He who receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward.
And he who receives a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward."
Matthew 10:41

Good Night Part 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Gottservant