saying thank you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo @Ziggy @Heart2Soul @Pearl @Mayflower @Hidden In Him @dev553344 @thelord's_pearl @Angelina @Lambano
And everyone else whose name I can't remember how to spell on here and can't go back in the browser to find it

I never really updated and sort of disappeared. Here's the testimony.

Thank you everyone who prayed for me when I was struggling so deeply and felt so alone and like nobody would love me for real. I was in the hardest place of my life at the time and didn't have a home, and God was patient with me and led me out.

Now I do, God blessed me, and also sent me my best friend, @SERVANTedu, and gentle, he is.

Attachments

• AirBrush_20221004212155.jpg
    AirBrush_20221004212155.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great to hear you're doing well. I was thinking about you recently. And honestly, hearing some of your more recent journeys, it really sounded like you were doing better. Prayers for you're continued blessings.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo @Ziggy @Heart2Soul @Pearl @Mayflower @Hidden In Him @dev553344 @thelord's_pearl @Angelina @Lambano
And everyone else whose name I can't remember how to spell on here and can't go back in the browser to find it

Thank you everyone who prayed for me when I was struggling so deeply and felt so alone and like nobody would love me for real. I was in the hardest place of my life at the time and didn't have a home, and God was patient with me and led me out.

Now I do, God blessed me, and also sent me my best friend, @SERVANTedu, and gentle, he is.

Fluffy, the tag system doesn't always work around here like it's supposed to, so you may need to contact them by individual post quotes, as I only found this by checking your history. But so happy for you, and the prophecy God spoke over your life as a young girl coming to pass now. You went through a lot to get where you are today, sister, but I believe the Lord used it to prepare you. So happy He has now blessed you with a good man.

Don't forget about the other things He spoke over you, for they will begin to increasingly become relevant as time goes on. Your ultimate call is to serve in the army of God, and the days are growing darker now.

Blessings in Christ, until the Lord has us cross paths, and spend quality time together once again.
Your friend,
- H

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Jay Ross @amadeus
@TLHKAJ @Cassandra
I don't know how to edit to add names I'm sorry

Ah Fluffy, it is good to see the hand of God on your life. How you have been responding to God's gentle prompting as He has drawn you into His Loving Embrace and purposes that he has just for you.

God uses people who are willing to be His people in this world, and the past is not what God is interested in, in those people, but He is very interested in the attitude of their heart in the presence towards Him.

I have discerned, from afar, that you have grown in the Lord and every now and then, God prompts me to give thanks to Him for His willingness to draw you to Himself. You have put into practice His promptings for your life, such that you are now a shining light for all of the people you rub shoulders with on a daily basis.

May you continue to grow in your relationship with the Lord on your life's journey hand in hand with Him as He holds your hand in His firm grasp so that you may never feel alone in your journey.

May you know God's peace, may it never leave you, for all of your remaining days.

Shalom

Last edited:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you everyone. I am doing much better. I am feeling like I'm starting to finally settle in and I've made good friends in the real world - and I like that.

Some things are still complicated in general. There are things we're trying to work through. We can always use more prayer. We're growing.

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I get really busy and don't have a lot of free time.

Now I just woke up from my nap and SOMEONE had to go to bed an appropriate time and won't respond to my texts, so now I'm wide awake and left alone to my own devices.

It's his fault

SERVANTedu

May 31, 2022
Midwest-ish
teenchallengetx.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you everyone. I am doing much better. I am feeling like I'm starting to finally settle in and I've made good friends in the real world - and I like that.

Some things are still complicated in general. There are things we're trying to work through. We can always use more prayer. We're growing.

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I get really busy and don't have a lot of free time.

Now I just woke up from my nap and SOMEONE had to go to bed an appropriate time and won't respond to my texts, so now I'm wide awake and left alone to my own devices.

It's his fault
i was SOOOO TIREDDD

• Haha
Reactions: DuckieLady

SERVANTedu

May 31, 2022
Midwest-ish
teenchallengetx.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Now I do, God blessed me, and also sent me my best friend, @SERVANTedu, and gentle,he is.

I love my lady of fire and lace!

Attachments

• 20230410_085744.jpg
    20230410_085744.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 10

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to clarify if I look sad in that last picture (#10), it's because we were parting and I didn't enjoy that part

The rest was wonderful but that part was stupid

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Congratulations to you both!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I'm so glad you are now in a good place. I pray that our Father will continue to bless you and prosper you. Many blessings @DuckieLady

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady