Sciatica

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having a difficult day with sciatica from my spinal chord injury. I'm sure it will pass.
Also, for the panic attacks that sometimes come along with these days.
God used a man named, "Lonnie Frisbee."
I really don't want to end up being, "Ronnie Whisbee."
Thanks. :)
Maybe sometimes stress can aggravate sciatica?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe sometimes stress can aggravate sciatica?
Being careful to lift with my knees and not my back, I lifted a 25 lb. speaker. Unfortunately, as I was rising, I twisted to my right. It felt like someone stabbed a needle into my lower middle back. For an instant, I loss control of my body from the waist down. I collapsed on the ground, speaker and all. Since then, my feet have been numb, with pain mixed in. How can that be? I don't know.
That was in January, 2011.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being careful to lift with my knees and not my back, I lifted a 25 lb. speaker. Unfortunately, as I was rising, I twisted to my right. It felt like someone stabbed a needle into my lower middle back. For an instant, I loss control of my body from the waist down. I collapsed on the ground, speaker and all. Since then, my feet have been numb, with pain mixed in. How can that be? I don't know.
That was in January, 2011.
Maybe one of your vertebrae is pressing against a nerve, numbing your feet?

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh yeah. At the center is a severely-herniated disc that I had partially removed.
I use aversion to avoid thinking about my health, but as my doctor says, I'm up to my gut in gators.
No reason, I just like Calvin and Hobbes.
x9bckiv18gc01.jpg

Reactions: Jay Ross