Sciatica

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm having a difficult day with sciatica from my spinal chord injury. I'm sure it will pass.
Also, for the panic attacks that sometimes come along with these days.
God used a man named, "Lonnie Frisbee."
I really don't want to end up being, "Ronnie Whisbee."
Thanks. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having a difficult day with sciatica from my spinal chord injury. I'm sure it will pass.
Praying for you, my friend!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you like a wonderful peaceful reminder in the scriptures .
COMMIT THY WORKS UNTO THE LORD AND YOUR THOUGHTS SHALL BE ESTABLISHED .
March into those trenches truman . The battle is not over yet . Let us do good exploits unto the LORD .
Always pointing to JESUS CHRIST and embracing upon the heart and the mind EVERY WORD HE EVER SAID .
This life wont last long . Its but a vapor . BUT I KNOW OF a LIFE , THE LIFE , the LIFE CALLED ETERNAL .
FOUND ONLY IN JESUS . And that life cannot be measured for it has no end . GO OUT FAITHFUL TO THE LORD MY FRIEND .
Let us be praying for one another and learning our bibles well .

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for you Truman. That sounds painful... I don't understand the Lonnie frisbee/ Ronnie whisbee part. Ill have to look him up if it is a joke. :D Bless you, brother.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For if we would judge ourselves we would not be judged . But when we are judged we are chastened of the Lord
that we should not be condemned with the world .
Let us be praying one for another . May all endure faithful unto the Lord till the last breath .
The LORD is with the lambs . And one day we shall be with HIM forever . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When you look him up, I would like you to know that God used him to start the Jesus people movement. He was used by God to get John Wimber at the head of the fledgling Vineyard movement. You will undoubtedly encounter much hateful slander aimed at the man. As a former Vineyard worship leader, I can assure you that being involved in a genuine renewal or revival will bring fire from many parts of the body. Before Lonnie came to Christ, he was involved in the southern California late 60s-early 70s hippie movement. Hippies experimented with drugs and sex; Lonnie apparently contracted HIV. Which eventually killed him. If you can get past the hateful rhetoric, you'll see how he was used by the Lord in some pretty amazing ways. The hippies were not generally known as bible scholars, just lovers of Jesus. Facing my own mortality as we speak, I think I can understand some of what he must've gone through. I contracted Hep. C when I was 15, the third time I'd used a needle, in 1973. I was a young hippie. Which is also when I first met Jesus. I just connected on FB with my old Vineyard worship pastor...and my pastor, also. :)

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you look him up, I would like you to know that God used him to start the Jesus people movement. He was used by God to get John Wimber at the head of the fledgling Vineyard movement. You will undoubtedly encounter much hateful slander aimed at the man. As a former Vineyard worship leader, I can assure you that being involved in a genuine renewal or revival will bring fire from many parts of the body. Before Lonnie came to Christ, he was involved in the southern California late 60s-early 70s hippie movement. Hippies experimented with drugs and sex; Lonnie apparently contracted HIV. Which eventually killed him. If you can get past the hateful rhetoric, you'll see how he was used by the Lord in some pretty amazing ways. The hippies were not generally known as bible scholars, just lovers of Jesus. Facing my own mortality as we speak, I think I can understand some of what he must've gone through. I contracted Hep. C when I was 15, the third time I'd used a needle, in 1973. I was a young hippie. Which is also when I first met Jesus. I just connected on FB with my old Vineyard worship pastor...and my pastor, also. :)
Good comment..
- About Lonnie Frisbee.
---
Lord often used.. people with flaws, etc..
---
'Jesus Movement '
- Powerful 'Move of God/Revival'..among young people.
- 1970's
- In United States and beyond..
Some historians view the Jesus Movement..
- The Fourth Great Awakening.
It had impact on my spiritual journey.
---
More of His healing & restoration power to you..

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, I pray that You will heal this one's sciatic nerve from the start of the spine to the end of the leg, release pain and calm anxiety and panic, Amen in Name of Jesus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I did look him up and was pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing. What is the Ronnie part? ( So sorry!!!! LOL. How I learn. :D but glad I asked. He was pretty neat learning about.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I did look him up and was pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing. What is the Ronnie part? ( So sorry!!!! LOL. How I learn. :D but glad I asked. He was pretty neat learning about.
Truman is my first name but I've always gone by my middle name, Ron.
Ron is of Hebrew origin. Coates goes back 600 years to Normandy, where it was originally Cotes, which means shelter. Cotes and Kotz are different spellings of the same word. One translation of sukkot is festival of shelters. I must be getting old...I find genealogy and etymology fascinating! Lol

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron is of Hebrew origin. Coates goes back 600 years to Normandy, where it was originally Cotes, which means shelter. Cotes and Kotz are different spellings of the same word. One translation of sukkot is festival of shelters. I must be getting old...I find genealogy and etymology fascinating! Lol

Ohhhh is whisbee part of the geneology too? :D

Sorry for hijacking. LOL. I do hope you are feeling better night and will say another prayer for you before bed. Thanks for the history lesson. I'll have to add him under interesting facts.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lol
whisbee-large.jpg

Reactions: dev553344

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

oh ouch! Been there , it lasted 11 months …not an easy thing to “battle through “ …but there is an end to it.
But we will pray that God heals you speedily …

Thank you Father for speedy healing for our brother. Amen.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
oh ouch! Been there , it lasted 11 months …not an easy thing to “battle through “ …but there is an end to it.
But we will pray that God heals you speedily …

Thank you Father for speedy healing for our brother. Amen.
I've had it for 10 1/2 years...it's been getting gradually worse this year. The Lord told me 21 years ago that what He was doing in me, He was going to do through me. So He heals me, and then He heals through me...right?
I believe that I'm going to be part of one of the biggest healing revivals in history that has been prophesied by, among others, Bobby Connor. It's supposed to start outside Hamilton, Ontario, which is about a 10 minute drive from me. Prayer for this will also be appreciated. Thank you for your prayers, Helen!

Reactions: Helen

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is interesting isn't it?
My maiden name is Carter. It means to transport.
My dad owned a furniture transportation company, and I worked 10 years as a over the road trucker delivering goods.

What's in a name.. LOL
I believe Carter is English. But I also have a lot of other mixes, french, german, irish...
and after 2 marriages.. I have a few new names too LOL

Hugs
:)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So sorry to hear this Truman, I pray God will relieve your sciatica pain brother, it can be very, very painful and troublesome.