Scientology: The Secretive Evil Cult

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
Watch the video and please do give your view on Scientology.
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSy1-IsXKo

God bless.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
Watch a 29 minute video?

Yes, it's demonic. No need to convince me further. And when I say it's demonic, I'm talking about the ancient belief in ascended masters which is thinly veiled demonology. I also think it's a fad that will die out and something else will replace it along the same principles.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yet another false religion that silences opposition as a means of preserving its image.

I also heard the story that it was invented on a bet.

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
My older brother joined them for a brief ... very brief time ... he said that one of the classes they hold is where you sit down and
they swear and curse you and call you every rotten name under the sun ... why ? ... because they want you to be strong and take
nothing personally.
They teach that you must be clear of all negative emotions ... this video (which I've seen before ), shows that they need to attend
their own classes because they're as paranoid and as negative as a pair of smelly socks that got lost in a perfume factory.
Scientologists believe that they have lived previous lives ... we call it reincarnation ... God calls it a doctrine of demons.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
"I believed in Satanism. There was no other religion in the house! Scientology and black magic. What a lot of people don't realize is that Scientology is black magic that is just spread out over a long time period. To perform black magic generally takes a few hours or, at most, a few weeks. But in Scientology it's stretched out over a lifetime, and so you don't see it. Black magic is the inner core of Scientology -- and it is probably the only part of Scientology that really works. Also, you've got to realize that my father did not worship Satan. He thought he was Satan. He was one with Satan. He had a direct pipeline of communication and power with him. My father wouldn't have worshiped anything. I mean, when you think you're the most powerful being in the universe, you have no respect for anything, let alone worship."

-- L. Ron Hubbard Jr. (Ron DeWolf), in his interview with Penthouse Magazine, June 1983 (cover story)

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
That is some really scary stuff, so I'm just wondering whether or not Scientologists have actually read what Sojourner4Christ has posted here ?
Well maybe not cos it's in Playboy Magazine :p

thomasleonard

Christian Spokesman
Aug 17, 2014
London
Appreciate all the comments.
Yes I agree with all of you here.
Scientology does practise black magic as it teaches you to find your superhuman powers and better yourself.
It has gradually and silently crept in all of these dark arts.
And yes a very false religion so clear it has it written all over it. Sci fi writer says it all, and if anyone acknowledged that they would think otherwise. But they have all been deceived.
I will pray for them to overcome this weakness and be enlightened by God.
This is a tragedy in itself as it has worked its ways into Britain and America. 2 very intelligent and civilised nations, yet can still be fooled into such madness.
I do not blame them though, and if they wish to practise this cult of theirs they must do it humanitarianly and peacefully, otherwise it should be deleted altogether.
The one and true religion as prophesied and preached by so many and by Jesus Christ himself is Christianity. Bible proves it and so does evidence in todays life.
Have a great day tomorrow fellow Christians, god bless you all.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
For the terrible workings of this vicious cult, scientology read the book "The ultimate evil" by Maury Terry an investigative type who assisted the police on numerous cases..the book is the account of the investigations of the "son of sam" murders in New York in 1977..and how Berkowitz was eccentric but not a murderer until he went to the scientology counselling in NYC..that drove him over the edge...he also had accomplices who they never apprehended..two guys were killed, when the police got onto them..the Carr brothers, both scientologists...He also goes onto to mention that scientology counselled Charles Manson while he was in prison on drug charges..and declared him ok, and when he was released he masterminded and perped the Sharon Tate murders..Mr Terry also has evidence of their deep involvement with the occult, and demonic groups who believe and do animal sacrifices, and human too..this was witness apparently by one Arliss Perry in North Dakota, and she was also killed presumably for witnessing their actions..so this is serious stuff...how much more have they been involved in?