Sealed By The Ghost.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
What does that mean....your thoughts. There will be people sealed by Lucifer , whats that all about if and when....... Very Interesting.. I love it the apostated chuch has no understanding!

gumby

May 29, 2009
Ghosts you say, ghosts are just merly spooks nothing more. The consoluting of ghosts and meduims are forbided in gods word. Leviticus 19:31, Leviticus 20:6, Leviticus 20:27 and Deuteronomy 18:10.

I was watching a show today entitled phychic children on one of those science channels, it amazes me how the supposed leaders of phychic activity and the experts encourage such wicked practice. Well gods word forbids against such and all i can truly say if one wants to invite satan into there camp then thats a good way to start with all the phychic ways of the world and all the special abilities they have. Fact remains i pitty people of the such that think they have phychic powers, i recomend fleing from it personally and keep your distance from people who practice such

God bless :)

gumby

May 29, 2009
Is the Holy Ghost in the bible?

Holy SPIRIT yes thats in the bible, but if you look at the word ghost and compare it to the word SPIRIT you will find there is a distinct diffrence. John 4:23 and John 4:24.

It is identified there that god is a spirit not a ghost as some people would falsly misconstrue.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Is the Holy Ghost in the bible? G...lame .... John 4... its a waist of my time to even come back on this.. but I will ... dont you have something better to do ..like look after your kids or something...

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Gumby are you sealed?.... and whyY? And I want the full meal deal.... please. no this and that! God is not a God of confusion only lucifer is.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Gumby are you sealed?.... and whyY? And I want the full meal deal.... please. no this and that! God is not a God of confusion only lucifer is.

Am i sealed. Im assuming by sealed your refering to Revelation 9:4. Yes i do have the seal of god in my mind. Meaning i know the scriptures through and through. And i will have you know that the way in which i conduct my actions is not lukewarm as Revelation 3:16 and Revelation 3:17 refers to. Also i advise you to read John 6:27, 2nd Corinthians 1:22, Ephesians 1:13 and Ephesians 4:30.

God bless you

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Maxx:

dont you have something better to do ..like look after your kids or something...

Maxx, Gumby is a respected member here, and takes scripture seriously. One that claims to have the "Ghost" sure does not Walk in the Love that "Ghost" is putting in our heart.

It's one thing to be Psychotic and funny Maxx. Don't start insulting people, just stay Psychotic and funny. Then all is good.

Mike.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Is the Holy Ghost in the Bible? You people seem to want me to answer and even demand your QS but when I ask.... welllllllllllll ...NO!... very Interesting.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Maxx:

Maxx, Gumby is a respected member here, and takes scripture seriously. One that claims to have the "Ghost" sure does not Walk in the Love that "Ghost" is putting in our heart.

It's one thing to be Psychotic and funny Maxx. Don't start insulting people, just stay Psychotic and funny. Then all is good.

Mike.

God bless you mike thanks for the support and maxx i would be more than happy to debate this little conversation in my apologetic christian forum like gentlemen if you do mind otherwise Mike is right on the money i do take scripture very seriously and i know the diffrence between a ghost and a spirit. Ghost tend to use scare tactics and are from the devil himself where the holy spirit the spirit of gods truth uses love and encouragment and we walk in that gentle spirit as beleivers not in the false ghost as many false teachers would promote.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Is the holy Ghost in the bible ?..... just a yes or No!...

This is Good .... Trans.... O boy have you opened up a can of worms....... I will get back to you .... but do you know who the biggest pub of bibles is.... the new trans.... Collins..... does that ring a bell.. I think not... because you dont understand... but most people dont... very interesting.... Jesus bless Israel is Gods time line.... I will do a thread on this one for sure. Mistranslation... YA.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Is the holy Ghost in the bible ?..... just a yes or No!...

This is Good .... Trans.... O boy have you opened up a can of worms....... I will get back to you .... but do you know who the biggest pub of bibles is.... the new trans.... Collins..... does that ring a bell.. I think not... because you dont understand... but most people dont... very interesting.... Jesus bless Israel is Gods time line.... I will do a thread on this one for sure. Mistranslation... YA.

Im sorry maxx but it does seem to me that your behavior is a tad off you be nice about the matter. And i wasnt entending to open up a can of worm merly let the holy spirit teach in a mature and understandable matter. I advise you to seek gods love and compassion and maybe be a bit more civil with other christians. Galatians 5:22, Galatians 5:23, 2nd Timothy 3:1, 2nd Timothy 3:2, 2nd Timothy 3:3, 2nd Timothy 3:4, 2nd Timothy 3:5, 2nd Peter 1:1, 2nd Peter 1:2, 2nd Peter 1:3, 2nd Peter 1:4, 2nd Peter 1:5, 2nd Peter 1:6, 2nd Peter 1:7, 2nd Peter 1:8 and 2nd Peter 1:9. Maybe from what im seing maxx be kind just as the father himself is kind.

Jimmy Engle

Jun 17, 2009
New York
Hello maxx,
It seems to me after reading through this thread that instead of you asking questions and trying to discover truth, you seem to just be trying to start a debate and argue. If you have a question then by all means ask, but don't ridicule those who are trying to teach you. If you want to debate, we have a debate section. If you want to learn biblical truth, then you have come to the right place. If you are trying to 'open a can of worms' so you can try to prove something...then you are wasting your time. I don't intend to be rude but I am just calling it like I see it...this is the way it looks to me.

Is the Holy Ghost in the bible? Yes.
If you want to know what the word Ghost in Holy Ghost means you can look yourself but it means Spirit as in the Spirit of God. On the day of Pentecost the Holy Spirit was poured out upon those who believed in Christ. If you truly believe in Christ and have repented of your sins then you have this Holy Spirit or Ghost...same thing.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Thank you Brother Gumby and Brother James.

I use the KJV, I think it's the most accurate Translation, and able to match things betting in a bible program with the KJV as it's more consistent with Words, even though a better English word could be used. Like "Latter Rain" The KJV in a program search will flag all the references, Not so with other translations. I also use the KJV because it is mostly used by most denominations, and I am able to help others that remembered scriptures. So, it's a convenience thing.

I use all the other translations for comparison. The Word Ghost as James stated was a KJV translation of spirit. The KJV also uses Holy Spirit, so it's not consistent, but It's no big deal. Not enough to berate people over. What bible we prefer is no indication of our love of God, and our knowledge of scripture.

So Maxx, Calm down Brother................

Jesus Is Lord

EggsBaconandBeans

Apr 27, 2010
What does that mean....your thoughts. There will be people sealed by Lucifer , whats that all about if and when....... Very Interesting.. I love it the apostated chuch has no understanding!
[/qu

you are corrupt, and in no way a christian.. you laugh at the downfalls within the church.. you actually take pleasure in it.. don't you feel shame.. i am ashamed the you call yourself a part of the body of Christ.. He would never scoff at anothers sufferings or short cummings.. you seem to put out hundreds of threads. but they aren't thought out.. they are misguided and hurtful. all at the expense of others.. because this site allows your kind of wickedness. i have no choice but to sign off this forum for good.. this is not a healthy christian enviroment..

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are corrupt, and in no way a christian.. you laugh at the downfalls within the church.. you actually take pleasure in it.. don't you feel shame.. i am ashamed the you call yourself a part of the body of Christ.. He would never scoff at anothers sufferings or short cummings.. you seem to put out hundreds of threads. but they aren't thought out.. they are misguided and hurtful. all at the expense of others.. because this site allows your kind of wickedness. i have no choice but to sign off this forum for good.. this is not a healthy christian enviroment..

I don't normally respond the public on issues about individual accounts, but do note the "Account Disabled" status of this particular account. Thanks.

I don't like to remove threads and only remove the most hateful and hurtful leaving the rest so folks can know what's really out there.

If you choose to move on because of that, so be it.