Search for Tomorrow

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Actually Rollo, GG said she has one for me and I only have room for 5, there is room for only one more but thanks anyway!
Wow.
We ARE a very RICH gang here!
I also have a Maybach, BTW.
It's currently the only vehicle I'll drive.

Especially on my way to the Yacht.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow.
We ARE a very RICH gang here!
I also have a Maybach, BTW.
It's currently the only vehicle I'll drive.

Especially on my way to the Yacht.
Ahaha...maybe I can meet you on the yacht, have a landing strip for my Lear Jet?

Reactions: GodsGrace

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know what the site is titled?
And did you get my advice on posting images?

Because when I clicked on the pic, it brought me to a site that said "Images of Couples Sitting on a Porch" ¯\_:)_/¯
And yes, I did get that...don't like IE but, next time if that happens again, I will open it just post a pic or meme. Or, I could just save it to my puter, download and then upload from here. I've only had this problem a couple times over the last year so...we will see. I used to simply copy paste many pics.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Ahaha...maybe I can meet you on the yacht, have a landing strip for my Lear Jet?
Of course Dahling...
How does one go without?
Also two chopper pads and many toys.
Following are some toys I currently own:

and will soon be adding my very own private submarine.

• upload_2019-6-24_18-40-20.jpeg

Oh my...how boring without all this stuff.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Because when I clicked on the pic, it brought me to a site that said "Images of Couples Sitting on a Porch" ¯\_:)_/¯
And yes, I did get that...don't like IE but, next time if that happens again, I will open it just post a pic or meme. Or, I could just save it to my puter, download and then upload from here. I've only had this problem a couple times over the last year so...we will see. I used to simply copy paste many pics.
Wow.
You computer smart!
Me dumb.
I think some images just won't allow a download...
Not sure.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow.
You computer smart!
Me dumb.
I think some images just won't allow a download...
Not sure.

Haha...not really computer smart as you make it sound GG. Just do a lot of playing around till I get it right...and if one were to ask me how I got from point A to point B etc, I would be hard pressed to have any specific answer as, once I have figured something out (usually by trial and error) I forget the steps I took to get there almost immediately, lol.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course Dahling...
How does one go without?
Also two chopper pads and many toys.
Following are some toys I currently own:

and will soon be adding my very own private submarine.

Oh my...how boring without all this stuff.

Oh, how fabulous 'dahling', lol...sigh, why do we have to put up with those "little" people?? Well, at least some of them do serve us fairly well. It is hard to get good help these days, hmph!
My jet is waiting to take me to Paris for a late dinner with many Parisian friends, all extremely rich and highly respected! Some whip their servants, the little people, but as appealing as that sounds, I find it to be a bit archaic and would much rather mock and scorn them for being poor and wretched...how pitiful they are, without all of our wonderful toys we have, what could they possibly be living for????
Can ya say JESUS!!! Lol.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Haha...not really computer smart as you make it sound GG. Just do a lot of playing around till I get it right...and if one were to ask me how I got from point A to point B etc, I would be hard pressed to have any specific answer as, once I have figured something out (usually by trial and error) I forget the steps I took to get there almost immediately, lol.
Funny. It's like that for me too.
I got a tablet and fiddled around with that thing for a couple of weeks before I knew what I was doing.
Thing is, I prolly still can't explain what I do!

It helps us to stay young!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Oh, how fabulous 'dahling', lol...sigh, why do we have to put up with those "little" people?? Well, at least some of them do serve us fairly well. It is hard to get good help these days, hmph!
My jet is waiting to take me to Paris for a late dinner with many Parisian friends, all extremely rich and highly respected! Some whip their servants, the little people, but as appealing as that sounds, I find it to be a bit archaic and would much rather mock and scorn them for being poor and wretched...how pitiful they are, without all of our wonderful toys we have, what could they possibly be living for????
Can ya say JESUS!!! Lol.
thRQKCVSAT.jpg

You're too much!
SEE YA IN PARIS!

JESUS...YAYYY.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I'll have the croissants freshly baked with freshly whipped organic butter and some wonderful jam waiting for you, a 4 ounce jar for only $300.00, what a steal!
That's so sweet of you.
I take mine with white truffles,,,
freshly snorked from French doggies.
Just put a few slivers in the butter.
(can't get more organic than truffles!)
Antoine will be waiting for us.