Search for Tomorrow

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all have some kind of search for tomorrow
Even if today has been a day of fulfillment, and yesterday is forgotten, there is always that desire to search for tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will do something different than today.
I will search for something I don't have, or anything exciting and safe.

How about you?
What will you search for, tomorrow?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Interesting thread.
I know a 92 year old that is still searching.
And some younger folk that are no longer searching.
Makes me wonder what the difference is.

Tomorrow I'm searching for ready-made pizza dough.
It's pizza night.
Every Saturday.
All are welcome.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
..higher ground....and a deeper revelation of Father God.

On the world side....still hoping to see some sunshine , warmth and flowers "Tomorrow"...

....and for sure...searching for whoever stole our summer!!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
- On the physical side, since the "feels like" index is up around 110 degrees outside, I'm mostly searching for air conditioning... at the cost of virtually everything else under the sun.

- On the material side, money to buy the best recording studio known to mankind in my garage. They say you have to work to earn money, but here's hoping I can find it under a tree somewhere. At this rate, I'm going to be "searching" for that kind of money for about two more years at least (but I'm believing God).

- On the spiritual side, I'm just hoping to get back to the old days when the Lord was revealing things to me on an almost daily basis. I miss that, and want it back.

P.S. I'm curious to know what was the inspiration for this thread. As I recall, there was an old Soap Opera that went by this same title.

9ccdca0dbe5fb298cbd2c06fcdd493a6.jpg

Last edited:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
- On the physical side, since the "feels like" index is up around 110 degrees outside, I'm mostly searching for air conditioning... at the cost of virtually everything else under the sun.

- On the material side, money to buy the best recording studio known to mankind in my garage. They say you have to work to earn money, but here's hoping I can find it under a tree somewhere. At this rate, I'm going to be "searching" for that kind of money for about two more years at least (but I'm believing God).

- On the spiritual side, I'm just hoping to get back to the old days when the Lord was revealing things to me on an almost daily basis. I miss that, and want it back.

P.S. I'm curious to know what was the inspiration for this thread. As I recall, there was an old Soap Opera that went by this same title.

Why do you want a recording studio?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

Regarding your third paragraph above which I highlighted...
I'm in the same boat.
Maybe God speaks to us at the beginning because we need so much...
I don't know...but I too miss hearing from Him on a regular basis.

Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you want a recording studio?

I'm now producing teaching videos, but I have to use equipment downtown at the open channel station where I live. I can only do so on Saturdays right now, and it's a drive. Once I have my own set up I'll be able to record any time I want and without having to drive anywhere to do it. :cool:
Regarding your third paragraph above which I highlighted...
I'm in the same boat.
Maybe God speaks to us at the beginning because we need so much...
I don't know...but I too miss hearing from Him on a regular basis.

I dunno. Maybe it's because we get distracted. I know I've been busy with a number of things over the last several months. But it bothers me, like my guilty conscience is getting to me more than ever. But only a day or two more of playing outside in the dirt (outdoor projects) before I hang it up for the rest of summer. Then maybe I can get back to where I was spiritually. At least I hope so.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I'm now producing teaching videos, but I have to use equipment downtown at the open channel station where I live. I can only do so on Saturdays right now, and it's a drive. Once I have my own set up I'll be able to record any time I want and without having to drive anywhere to do it. :cool:

I dunno. Maybe it's because we get distracted. I know I've been busy with a number of things over the last several months. But it bothers me, like my guilty conscience is getting to me more than ever. But only a day or two more of playing outside in the dirt (outdoor projects) before I hang it up for the rest of summer. Then maybe I can get back to where I was spiritually. At least I hope so.
I thought you might be into music.
(maybe you teach music!)

It's not due to distraction. I think about God all the time.
He just doesn't talk to me as much as He used to.
I've learned that you just take God wherever you go...no need to "get back" to Him. Our whole life could be a prayer when we live for Him.
In Catholicism this is called The Darkness of the Soul.
But they don't know why it happens either...but they say it's nothing to worry about...it just happens. I guess it happens to Protestants too!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you might be into music.
(maybe you teach music!)

I also play music, but only if and when the Lord calls me to it. When He doesn't, all the equipment just sits there and gathers dust until the calling comes back, LoL.
It's not due to distraction. I think about God all the time.
He just doesn't talk to me as much as He used to.
I've learned that you just take God wherever you go...no need to "get back" to Him. Our whole life could be a prayer when we live for Him.
In Catholicism this is called The Darkness of the Soul.
But they don't know why it happens either...but they say it's nothing to worry about...it just happens. I guess it happens to Protestants too!

Yep. Happens to everyone, I think. I've also heard it referred to as a "dry season." Whatever you call it, it's not any fun. But I've learned to just out-wait them. Things always come back around eventually : )

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..higher ground....and a deeper revelation of Father God.

On the world side....still hoping to see some sunshine , warmth and flowers "Tomorrow"...

....and for sure...searching for whoever stole our summer!!
Well @"ByGrace" I'm still searching for who stole my summer last year!!! Lol. I spent it indoors and it was gorgeous outside but if I did not have the foot surg. I would probably not have even gotten on here!!!, therefore, it was more than worth it ♥. This year, too much rain...so, our strawberry crops are pretty much over with already! And, when you buy them, you need to eat them within a day or two. Now, this weekend, it's gonna be nice :) ♥ I hope you get that sunshine tomorrow :)

Last edited: