See! KJV only is taking away people freedom of religion in USA read another Bible versions!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People really can read no bible; they can indeed chose not to read ANY of the versions.
There is no version called "no Bible", so it's impossible to read it. I'm done discussing this foolishness.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no version called "no Bible", so it's impossible to read it. I'm done discussing this foolishness.
People can choose to not pick up and read ANY version of the printed Bible. It is not foolishness it is logic.

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twisted logic. BTW, this post it is a "no post".
Twisted logic? I can type a post in English, Spanish, OR I can chose not to post anything at all.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twisted logic? I can type a post in English, Spanish, OR I can chose not to post anything at all.
Twisted logic! Not posting anything at all is not posting anything at all, just like reading "no Bible". You are daft!

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I advise Christians to read any version except the KJV and NKJV, which are based on the latest and most corrupt manuscripts and therefore pervert the Word of God. If you don't think so. start a new KJV thread and I'll demonstrate the corruption on a verse by verse basis.
For example, do you really believe the risen Jesus specified snake-handling and poison drinking as definitive "signs" of the true believer (Mark 16:18)? Yuck! Not only is Mark 16:9-20 missing from key early manuscripts, but one ancient manuscript of Mark even identifies the forger of this addition as "Aristo of Pella" (c. 165 AD).

Mjh29

May 28, 2017
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twisted logic! Not posting anything at all is not posting anything at all, just like reading "no Bible". You are daft!
What I am saying is that people can make the conscious choice to not read the Bible at all… as in, I can wake up today and say “I’m not going to read my Bible today”

Berserk

Apr 13, 2019
Colville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I am saying is that people can make the conscious choice to not read the Bible at all… as in, I can wake up today and say “I’m not going to read my Bible today”
Or some of us can read the Bible in the original Greek and Hebrew.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I advise Christians to read any version except the KJV and NKJV, which are based on the latest and most corrupt manuscripts and therefore pervert the Word of God. If you don't think so. start a new KJV thread and I'll demonstrate the corruption on a verse by verse basis.
For example, do you really believe the risen Jesus specified snake-handling and poison drinking as definitive "signs" of the true believer (Mark 16:18)? Yuck! Not only is Mark 16:9-20 missing from key early manuscripts, but one ancient manuscript of Mark even identifies the forger of this addition as "Aristo of Pella" (c. 165 AD).
I think I know what you mean but saying that " the KJV and NKJV, which are based on the latest and most corrupt manuscripts..." doesn't make sense. Would you explain what you mean by this?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, but that is different from saying that one reads "no Bible".