Seeing into righteousness....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing into righteousness....

Righteousness being the cure for all that ails humanity....

If that is true, then seeing into righteousness would be of paramount importance...

If it is still further true, that righteousness is alone that thing that is right, then righteousness should be that one thing that is desired and sought after above all things...

Christ came to set us free from the dictates of the flesh, into, as scripture says; the glorious freedom of the children of God....

If that is also true, than just what is this freedom?

It is the freedom that the doing of righteousness brings to any and all circumstances in life... For when righteousness is alone that thing that is sought after, all desires of the flesh, both the lust of the eyes, flesh and the pride of life are set aside... They are all overcome in the desire for righteousness...

For in the desire for righteousness God is found... For God is good and in seeking for the good, one is seeking for God....God Who Himself is the ultimate good...

For in this seeking for the good, right and proper is the seeking after God in all things...

The heart that sees this truth, is a heart that will experience freedom in life, to and in ways that itself can only be expressed as the freedom of life that is found in the life of Christ being manifested through one...

For scripture says; for freedom did Christ set us free, into this freedom He longs to bring all....But this freedom is only found in the good, the proper, the righteous thing...

All that concerns or occupies the mind that is not a pursuit after the good and righteous, is a pursuit after a vain imagination...

It is the vain imaginations of life that are the distractions of life....For they are ventures into the lust of the eyes, flesh and the pride of life.... In other words they are the putting of something above the doing of righteousness at that moment of time..

Such is the freedom of the children of God, into a life more abundant...

For God loves life, and it is life abundant which He longs to share with all...Which is all entered into and experienced and enjoyed by the faith of the heart turned towards Him....Knowing that, that which is not of faith is sin, for faith sees into the mystery of Godliness, which is the mystery of Christ in us, our Hope of Glory...

Be blessed all who hunger and thirst after righteousness so that they might be partakers of the abundant freedom of the children of God, via the life of Christ in one.....

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Heart2Soul

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
In an applied sense today, it's through justification by faith that the saving benefit of God's righteousness is seen.

I do think that for the church it's the Gospel that is the rule of the believer's life, rather than the law.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In an applied sense today, it's through justification by faith that the saving benefit of God's righteousness is seen.

I do think that for the church it's the Gospel that is the rule of the believer's life, rather than the law.

Scripture says the just shall live by faith... By the faith of the heart turned towards God will a man know his Creator...

Be blessed in that knowing...

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That each and every day we might know Him a little more than yesterday....

Be blessed my fellow laborer in Christ Farouk...

Not me
@Not me

"...And still new beauties may I see,
And still increasing light.

Divine Instructor, gracious Lord,
O be for ever near;
Teach me to love Thy sacred Word,
And view my Saviour there."

—by Anne Steele (1717-1778)

Reactions: Not me