• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
When i was here last year, i wrote over 140 Threads.
Some are quite detailed, and talk about all these Disciplehsip issues you are thinking about, and how to see them correctly, and overcome your "sin", based on "walking in the Spirit".
If you have time....i think my Threads are still around.
If you can't find them there, then find me as Kidron, or Bethel, on other forums.
Im everywhere, online.

So.....lets take a look.

"sin"

Ok, this is really just a deed, a "work of the flesh", you do with your body or mind, that is unholy because its being viewed by a Holy God as unholy.
So, its a activity, mental or literally, that is evaluated by God, as "sin" or "transgression".

Now, here is a verse.....Romans 4:8....It says that God does not charge YOU with your sin..
That is if you are born again, and not some water cult person, who thinks that water has washed your sin away.
So, if you are not that heretic, and you are born again, then here is your sin..

= "Jesus became sin".... And the born again are "made righteous".....the born again have received from God : "the gift of Righteousness".
The born again exist, spiritually, (you are a spirit that lives in a body) * you are not the body*......you just live in it till it dies, and then your Spirit goes to Heaven or Hell. Thats the eternal game plan.
So, once you are born again SPIRITUALLY.....then the rules have changed, vs, the rule you were UNDER, when you were an unbeliever.
As then, you were "Under the Law" and the law is a curse, as it defines you as a sinner and judges you as GUILTY before God Almighty.

"Jesus has (freed) redeemed us from the CURSE OF THE LAW"....that was judging you a SINNER.

Now, if you are born again, you are not "under the law, you are UNDER GRACE" and there is not law found there, only GRACE.

Here are the New Rules....>"Jesus became sin", and the born again have become : "the righteousness of God, In Christ"., and this is to be UNDER GRACE and not "under the law".

Here is how that looks on earth.....>"""As Jesus IS.....so ARE....the Born Again.... ON...THIS... EARTH"

See that?
That is also this....>the born again are "seated in Heavenly Places IN Christ"..

See that?

And why is all that true?
Its because, the born again, "have been translated, from darkness TO LIGHT", by being born again, and are now "ONE with GOD". "in Christ".

What does that mean ?
It means that the born again have a body on earth, but we exit Spiritually BORN AGAIN = IN GOD, IN CHRIST, IN HEAVEN, IN The Kingdom of God, having been...Spiritually BORN AGAIN = "translated into it".

See all that?

You have to see all that......you have to SEE ALL THAT, and understand that this is who you have become....
And you can't see it, till a Teacher teaches you.
This is why God calls some to "teach", and some to Preach, and some to evangelize........etc.

And once you SEE IT, once you get the revelation..... then you have taken your first class in the spiritual school of "working out your salvation".....as to work it out, is to understand > by revelation....exactly who you have become, as a "heir of God", and a "joint heir with Christ" = BORN AGAIN.

How many believers learn this about their Spiritual born again selves?
Id say about ...... very few.
And why is that?
Its because we are in the end times, and its nearly impossible to be taught Pauline Theology in a church or find it online, or even in a Christian Bookstore......as im teaching.

Christianity, has become in these end times.....disconnected from the NT and the Grace of God, as "doctrine"..., to such a degree that when you hear real preaching and teaching on it, ... most believers can't even relate to it, and want to argue their law and commandment keeping, and their self righteousness.
The problem with sin is that it brings trouble into our lives. I have to believe that is why God told us not to do it.