Sermon about trans Jesus’ vaginal wound leaves congregants shocked and in tears

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently a lot of mediaeval art works depict the wound in Christs side (on the cross) in such way as to make it resemble a vagina. That is a fact - the idea wasn't invented by the speaker and on the face of it doesn't have anything to do with the modern transgender movement. I suppose it says something about the mindset of mediaeval artists (I'm not sure what), but it really isn't a suitable subject for a sermon.

Reactions: Nancy and RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently a lot of mediaeval art works depict the wound in Christs side (on the cross) in such way as to make it resemble a vagina. That is a fact - the idea wasn't invented by the speaker and on the face of it doesn't have anything to do with the modern transgender movement. I suppose it says something about the mindset of mediaeval artists (I'm not sure what), but it really isn't a suitable subject for a sermon.
We have no idea what Jesus looked like or what his wounds looked like. These paintings are just an artist’s impression. And you’re correct not suitable material for a sermon

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not surprised with what the school teachers are like these days. Strange people a lot of them. I'm sure there are probably good teachers out there, but why do the super delusionals always want to teach people. Spreading their disease I suppose like a virus. The thought disease wants to spread, it just needs active infected hosts. Aaarrrggghhhh!

Reactions: Nancy

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not surprised with what the school teachers are like these days. Strange people a lot of them. I'm sure there are probably good teachers out there, but why do the super delusionals always want to teach people. Spreading their disease I suppose like a virus. The thought disease wants to spread, it just needs active infected hosts. Aaarrrggghhhh!
One day this person will have to account for his words. I wouldn’t want to be him when that day comes.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have been doing things like this for so many years.
It’s so funny how that politically correct sensitivity does not apply to anything that made America great, anything to do with ‘White’ culture including Christianity.

Can you imagine if MLK Jr, Malcolm X or a rappa was the object of such sacrilege?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s so funny how that politically correct sensitivity does not apply to anything that made America great, anything to do with ‘White’ culture including Christianity.

Can you imagine if MLK Jr, Malcolm X or a rappa was the object of such sacrilege?
It’s like having a white supremacist speak at Brown Chapel in Selma

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Cambridge dean defends sermon about Jesus' 'trans body,' 'vaginal' side wound blasted as 'heresy'. This has gone too far. I’m surprised the speaker wasn’t destroyed like Sodom and Gomora
Be wary not to take their bait. They want to make you angry, to provoke you. This is the entire purpose of their blasphemy.

Transexuals are the modern day harlot of the pharisees. The powers that be find someone morally reprehensible and parade them in front of you, asking you what should be done about them. They think it is an unwinnable situation for you. If you try to stone the harlot/transexual, you have fallen into their trap, and they will have you stoned instead for breaking the peace ("look at the hateful right wing Christians"). If you condone it, you abandon the righteousness of God and now walk in the sinful ways of this world.

John 8
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Reactions: marks

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be wary not to take their bait. They want to make you angry, to provoke you. This is the entire purpose of their blasphemy.

Transexuals are the modern day harlot of the pharisees. The powers that be find someone morally reprehensible and parade them in front of you, asking you what should be done about them. They think it is an unwinnable situation for you. If you try to stone the harlot/transexual, you have fallen into their trap, and they will have you stoned instead for breaking the peace ("look at the hateful right wing Christians"). If you condone it, you abandon the righteousness of God and now walk in the sinful ways of this world.

John 8
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
No one is advocating violence against transgender people. The issue is a Church or a Chapel at a university is no place for this kind of blasphemy

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one is advocating violence against transgender people. The issue is a Church or a Chapel at a university is no place for this kind of blasphemy
No, I agree, but I am just saying to keep in mind that they are trying to outrage you. This is their game. They are trying to turn society against you.

Reactions: RLT63

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The streets would run with blood of innocents.