Set Free In Christ!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.!!

If you have asked Christ in to your life, you have been set free!!

When you ask for forgiveness of sin no matter how many times, you are set free from its snare on your life that very moment!!

You owe nothing, the slate is wiped clean because the price has been paid.

You are free to turn from sin in the rejoicing of a renewing Spirit given to you by pierced hands, even if this has to happen every day. You remind that sin that it has been judged and it is truly dead.

You are free to take all the rubbish from the past and and fashion it into a mighty weapon to use against the enemy who gave it to you in the first place.

Reach out to others and show them what Christ is doing in your life, show them how Christ has taken what was once a heavy stone around your neck and turned it in to a Satan crushing club in your hand. Use it to pulverize the plans of the enemy in your life and the lives of others around you.

With his Sword in one hand which is the word of God and your enemy thumping club in the other we wield great power over darkness because we are powered by a light so immense and so bright that darkness has nowhere to hide from it.

Matthew 5:1-16
And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:
“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
“You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

My love to all, be free in Christ today!!!

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Freedom is only one of great things you gain when making Christ your Lord.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Madad21 said:

John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.!!

You are free to turn from sin in the rejoicing of a renewing Spirit given to you by pierced hands, even if this has to happen every day. You remind that sin that it has been judged and it is truly dead.

<snip> only for clarity.
Really brought this home with "You are free to turn from sin...."

Excellent!

Old Jack

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
RANDOR said:
AMEN! Thank You Jesus! Praise your Holy name.
YES AMEN FROM THE RANMAN MAKES THE SUN COME OUT!!!!

shturt678 said:
Really brought this home with "You are free to turn from sin...."

Excellent!

Old Jack
Jack I pray you are blessed today and something great unfolds for you this week !!, your encouragement is fuel for my Spirit.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Madad21 said:
YES AMEN FROM THE RANMAN MAKES THE SUN COME OUT!!!!

Jack I pray you are blessed today and something great unfolds for you this week !!, your encouragement is fuel for my Spirit.
I know RANDOR would awake in the right spirit again. I see the self deceptions in my own family, and in our family of God thus this morning looking within for my own deceptions, that is, the seriousness of the ol' rugged precious Cross, Lord may I not cheapen this work, and be set free from any self-deception this week resulting in an inner peace for the truthful direction with the family of our Lord especially this week as a lot has been going on locally where I live, let alone on the world plane.

Old Jack grabbing onto the blood of the Godman Jesus sitting at the foot of the Cross with you good Christian folks.