sex addiction

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will Joseph

Jul 11, 2020
New York City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a single hetero virgin. I know other dudes like me might struggle with sexuality, but these quotes might help you gain control again. These are all gathered from news articles online. Reading these quotes daily might help me amd even save my life.

Stay safe, my brothers. Nothing is worth your life.

"Remember Sarah Gonzales-McLinn? Sure you do. She’s the young Kansas woman who [killed] the man [who raped her.]"

"Brittany wrote Todd Smith’s name (no relation) on a piece of receipt paper, passed it to the gas station clerk and said that if she was found dead, he was the killer.

"But when the authorities were called to Brittany’s home later that morning, it was Todd who had just been shot to death.

"Todd, an acquaintance, had raped and strangled her hours before she shot and killed him in self-defense."

"Ernest . . . sexually assaulted her.

"On the day of the murder, Lena informed Ernest that she would no longer be working for him. This was after she had been threatened by his son who did not approve of the relationship between Lena and Ernest. . . When she insisted on leaving a fight broke out between the two of them. . . . as the two fought over the pistol, it went off, shooting Ernest in the head, killing him instantly."

"A Wisconsin teen . . . [killed] a man she claims raped . . . her."

"A French woman . . . killed her rapist husband . . ."

"A woman [shoot] the man she said raped her."

"I am the of mother of Sarah Gonzales-McLinn, the 19-year-old woman who killed Hal Sasko in 2014.

"My daughter killed Mr. Sasko in an especially brutal manner; before leaving the scene she used his blood to write ‘Freedom’ on a kitchen wall.

"During one of the hearings on whether Sarah’s trial attorney had provided ineffective counsel, she testified under oath that Sasko had . . . [forced] himself on her."

"Maddeayn George killed her alleged rapist."

"Roxana Ruiz, the 21-year-old girl, . . . is . . . accused of having killed her rapist."

"The story of an Egyptian young girl who has been accused of deliberately killing a man who attempted to rape her is catching more attention in Egypt."

"Roxanne Eka Peters fatally stabbed Grant Jason Cassar in her home in Capalaba, Australia, only a few days after he raped her, according to news reports"

"She killed her rapist . . . Yakiri Rubio, 21, made headlines for stabbing a sexual attacker 14 times."

"Garcia, a 30-year-old agricultural worker and wife of an imprisoned anti-Castro Cuban dissident, had been raped. . . Garcia went after [two men] with a rifle, killed the hefty man who had held her down."

Last edited: