Share something positive in your life.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Just the thought- it so easy to concentrate on negatives and criticize and finding faults in life.Would be nice to hear your positive happenings,thoughts, ideas, goals, dreams , your journey with God... whatever you can think is positive in your life or has had a positive effect on your life.
smile.gif

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Holy Spirit is guiding me through good times and not so good times !!!!Thank you Lord !! I love Him so much !

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
I've got a wonderful husband, who is a born again, spirit filled Christian and he is also a rocket man.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
I'm stronger person than I used to be, by God's grace !!! Thank you Jesus what have you done, you have changed me.

Jan 26, 2008
That's alot of stuff. I'm also thankful for the power of prayer. And I pray that He opens each and every spiritual eye in this forum and no one will slumber in the world again, but slumber in Christ where in is eternal life! Amen!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Thank you Lord for the all those people, you have lead on my way in my community. I had such a great time to teach women's self-defence yesterday, women were so lovely and enjoyed our exercise time. God bless them.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Thank you Lord for all the prayer answers and I'm already thanking for those prayer requests in this forum that have not yet been answered. But you will answer them, might not be what we think, the outcome should be, but may your will be done. You know the best ! And your ways are so much higher than ours. Thank you Jesus !!!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Thank you God that you are in control !! And I can trust you !Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Thank you God that you are more than able. Thank you God that your plans are good for me, not to destroy me but to give me life. I glorify your name, you are holy, awesome God, miracle working God.