Sharing Christ at Christmas

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sdcougar

Mar 17, 2010
South Dakota
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
...the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.

16And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.

17And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning this child.

18And all they that heard it wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.

So, are we being faithful shepherds during this Advent season?

http://sdcougar.star...com/blog/?p=169

Reactions: Angelina

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I make it a point to say "Merry Christmas" no matter how politically incorrect it is. I gave Lee Strobel's, A Case for Christ, to a nonbeliever. I give to those on the side of the road with the phrase, "Thank the Lord Jesus Christ." I picked up a hitch hiker (not really endorsing, was simply moved by the HolySpirit to do so) and shared the gospel with him. I will also continue to pray for the unsaved, and when opportunity presents itself again, carpe diem.