She/He who can argue keeping the Golden Rule can prove her/his honor to be entrusted ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jlm

Jan 11, 2022
Vendee/Bretignolles sur mer
Faith
Christian
Country
France
She/He who can argue keeping the Golden Rule can prove her/his honor to be entrusted to what is more trustworthy than she/he who cannot. Do you agree ?

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She/He who can argue keeping the Golden Rule can prove her/his honor to be entrusted to what is more trustworthy than she/he who cannot. Do you agree ?

No.

Proverbs 27:2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips.

Proverbs 20:6 Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Matthew 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20 These are the things which defile a man:

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.