Should i have a problem with this?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So basically in this game i play there's this race you can make your character called Lalafell, they have very short and have stubby limbs, with a somewhat rotund body similar to the typical dwarf depiction in alot of other fantasy stuff, though theirs is of a quality often compared to that of a small child. They also have quite round heads and faces compared to that too, though theirs are more exaggerated in roundness than a human's normally would be, they even typically have high pitched voices...basically they keep a childlike appearance even through adulthood, and it's supposedly very difficult for any non member of their race to tell an adult and child apart at first glance since they're so similar in size and appearance. I did make my character one of these, and it was a joke at first because ha ha little potato shaped person beating up people 3 times her size and huge monsters, but i've gotten used to my character being like this, it's more unique than they typical orc, elf and animal person races typical to fantasy stuff, and it's still fun to see her run around fighting with a tiny axe or using her stubby little limbs to somehow whoop stuff with martial arts...but when you stop to think about it, it is kinda creepy on paper, and it's because of this that some people in the game's community think it's weird for anyone to actively choose to play this race...i'm not a creep for this am i?

Last edited: