Proof of the Bible's Supernatural Nature?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
I believe I've figured out how all the objects (words) in the Bible always keep their symbolic, referential integrity. Meaning, for example, if “water” parallels the Holy Spirit in one part of the Bible, it'll parallel the Holy Spirit in all it's parts of the Bible. It always keeps its symbolic reference. Even with the Flood, for example. Just think how it's like the Flood washed the Earth clean from sin, in a way... right? It's a “referential” parallel because it's like how the Holy Spirit cleanses us of our sins. And that's just a small example. It's not just water, either. It's everything.

And I've also figured out that coupled with applying this “referential integrity” principle, you can also find hidden parallels that reveal hidden truths. One great thing about it is, it's something that can be proven or disproven. It's not an opinion. I've created a few lengthy Youtube videos showing my findings.

I feel like my theories on the Bible's “Symbolic, Referential Integrity” solve at least 5 or 6 of the Bible's greatest mysteries. I feel like one would need to watch at least 17 minutes of this video here,

“The Bible has Referential Integrity”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jti6rXJfVPU

..to be convinced that I'm on to something (or my “70,7's” Video, or maybe just read this entire post). I have a few slow moving parts during that first 17 minutes, so getting people to sit through it is not the easiest task. Although, currently I have about 130 “Shares” on my Youtube Videos about this stuff. And over 100 Thumb's Ups in just a few months. Here's a few, back to back excerpts from it, followed by me touching on a few more discoveries that I've found in the Bible. They all tie-in together beautifully, too.

Excerpt:
The Cedar Branch stands for the “House of David”. The Hyssop Branch stands for the “Gentile Branch” that needs to get “grafted in” with the scarlet “blood tie”. So we're talking about the “cedar wood and the scarlet and the hyssop”, from the Animal Sacrifices. The one's that denote Gentile and have the animals getting killed outside and away from the Temple (opposed to Sacrifices like Lamb's that are “Jewish”(Christ) and killed inside the Temple area).

Here's some verses that go with “Cedar” standing for “the House of David”(Jewish):

This is from when David was talking to the Prophet Nathan about possibly building a Temple:

2 Sam 7:2 “Look, I am living in a palace made of cedar wood, but the Ark of God is in a tent!”

And then The Lord's response through the Prophet Nathan.

2 Sam 7:5 “Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord says: Will you build a house for me to live in? ...I have never said to the tribes, whom I commanded to take care of my people Israel, “Why haven’t you built me a house of cedar?”’

1 Kings 6:9 So he built the temple and completed it, roofing it with beams and cedar planks. ...The height of each was five cubits, and they were attached to the temple by beams of cedar.

The beams and what-not in the Temple were made of Cedar. The Temples were put up to be knocked down. Now think of what Rabbi Cahn said about the Cedar Tree planted at Ground Zero after 9/11. It was planted as a symbol to come back stronger. It replaced the Sycamore Tree, and Cahn says “Cedar Tree's are put up to fall”, here take a listen (play clip).

((In the video, I play a clip of Rabbi Cahn talking about the Cedar Tree that replaced the Sycamore Tree at Ground Zero. The Cedar Tree (Symbolically Christ) replaced the Sycamore Tree (Satan), and was taken out on Passover (like Christ was taken out on P.O.) during the 1st Blood Moon. What I say goes perfectly with Rabbi Cahn's findings.))

So.. just like the “Cedar Branch House of David”, which was the Temple, and the Cedar Tree (like was planted at Ground 0), Christ was put here to replace the Sycamore Tree (Satan) and to be knocked down (sacrificed) like the last two Temples were (or, Cedar Houses of David)... and also like the Cedar Tree at Ground Zero was knocked down (taken out). They were all “knocked down” after they took the place of something. If this is all true, than that would make the Sycamore Tree Satan, right? You know, because Christ replaced him?

Excerpt:
Now we're going to get back into the Sycamore Tree, then, after that.. we'll see some good examples of “Inverted Prophetic Parallels”.

Rabbi Cahn talks about the Sycamore Tree that got knocked down on 9/11. Then they plant the Cedar Tree to come back stronger. Cahn says, "symbolically interpreted, the Cedar is planted so that it can be knocked down. And it was, right? It kind of withered like Christ on the cross, I think. Getting put up, just to be knocked down is like being a sacrifice, right?
The parallels are, the Sycamore is Satan, and the Cedar gets put up in his place as a sacrifice. It's a sacrifice AND it means "strong" too, because they said “they'll come back stronger” after 9-11, that's

what the Cedar Tree they planted was supposed to signify, like Christ being stronger than Satan. Even the Temples made of Cedar were knocked down, right? 2 of them were knocked down. The 2nd can symbolize the Witnesses, as they have Cedar Blood in them, and are a sacrifice. 2 halves of Cedar Blood, so that'd be 1 Temple. One good parallel that shows this is the door-posts from Passover. You smear the Blood on the top and side door-posts only. Not the bottom. It's a picture of Christ's Blood going down through the Cedar Branch to the 2 Witnesses. Remember, Christ was a Carpenter. It all parallels each other.

Excerpt:
At least four times the Sycamore Tree is mentioned in the Bible as being in the lowlands, in at least 2 different books:
1 Kings 10:27 ...he made cedars as plentiful as sycamore trees that are in the lowland.
2 Chron 1:15...he made cedars as plentiful as sycamores in the lowland.

What does the “lowland” parallel? The Valley of the Shadow of Death, right? It also parallels the “Giants in the Valley”. The Giants were Gentiles that came from Fallen Angel Blood and/or Satan Blood, if you will. It's all stuff that has to do with the Gentile/Hyssop Branch. They're all Satan Parallels.

Check it out:
David Defeats the Philistines
2 Sam 5:18 Now the Philistines had come and spread out in the Valley of Rephaim; 19 so David inquired of the Lord, “Shall I go and attack the Philistines? Will you deliver them into my hands?”
The Lord answered him, “Go, for I will surely deliver the Philistines into your hands.”
20 So David went to Baal Perazim, and there he defeated them. He said, “As waters break out, the Lord has broken out against my enemies before me.” So that place was called Baal Perazim. 21 The Philistines abandoned their idols there, and David and his men carried them off.

Notice the name Baal Perazim? From the list of the servants of David in Chronicles, this guy named Baal-hanan was in charge of the Sycamore Trees in the foothills. Foothills is another word for lowlands:1 Chronicles 27:28 Baal-Hanan the (the degenerate, I mean the) Gederite was in charge of the olive and sycamore-fig trees (and there's also that verse about figs falling, right? Like, as in Fallen Angels from a Sycamore) in the western foothills. See how it's always some lowlands?

Here's what Baal-Hanan's name means:
Theological Dictionary assumes that the Baal-part refers to the god Baal and reads Baal Is Gracious.

Nice, huh? See how you can just “shoot around” to different parts of the Bible that has the same word, and see if it parallels? Now, what about the Cedar Tree? Here's some verses that have Cedar Trees on a mountain:

Isaiah 37:24 ... I came up to the heights of the mountains, To the remotest parts of Lebanon; And I cut down its tall cedars and its choice cypresses And I will go to its highest peak, its thickest forest.

It says the same thing in 2 Kings 19:23 "With my many chariots I came up to the heights of the mountains, To the remotest parts of Lebanon; And I cut down its tall cedars and its choice cypresses And I entered its farthest lodging place, its thickest forest. Ezekiel 31:3 'Behold, Assyria was a cedar in Lebanon With beautiful branches and forest shade, And very high, And its top was among the clouds.
Ezekiel 17:22-23 (Is this one talking about David and then Christ?) Thus says the Lord GOD, "I will also take a sprig from the lofty top of the cedar and set it out; I will pluck from the topmost of its young twigs a tender one and I will plant it on a high and lofty mountain. "On the high mountain of Israel I will plant it, that it may bring forth boughs and bear fruit and become a stately cedar. And birds ( I believe birds represent Angel Blood getting grafted into the Cedar, more on that later) of every kind will nest under it; they will nest in the shade of its branches. Later on I talk about how the Gentile Branch has Angel Blood in it, as I believe they (Gentiles) started with the Nephilem.

I'll leave a link to all the Cedar and Sycamore verses below and you can see for yourself that there isn't any verses that have Cedars on low-ground, or Sycamores on high-ground. It couldn't possibly all be like that by chance. Well, maybe it could be, but not when everything else is the same way. As far as I've found, anyway.

Excerpt:
Check it out in Revelation 11:
I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.”

Meaning, the Temple gets built by using the Witnesses' Gentile Family Tree (reed branch). The Witnesses' Family are the Temple sacrifices. There's no outside court because now that the body is the Temple, they don't need that area for killing animals in the entrance, because we're the new sacrifice. They used to kill some of the animals in the entrance. The Bread Table is like holding the Bible/ the Word, and the Minora set-up is the Angels/High Priests/Shepherds highlighting the bread for you. Shedding light on it. Perry Stone explains it all in his Youtube Video titled “Breath of the Holies”. I'll leave a link below. He parallels all the parts of the Temple and the Temple furniture to other parts of the Bible. Watching that video is how I first got started down this road of parallels. He doesn't have what the animal sacrifices parallel, though. I'll tell you those later on. Also in that Witnesses verse, there's the Gentiles during the first 42 months again. The Times of the Gentiles. So.. “reed” has to parallel the Gentile Branch and also we're going to have to look at the “lamp stand” and “Olive Trees”. First we'll start with the word “reed” in the Bible.

There's this one:
Job 40:21 He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens. Meaning, it's in a low area. Like the Sycamore Trees and the Valley of Giants and the Valley of the Shadow of Death and stuff.

And then this one:Isaiah 35:7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.Dragons with it, that denotes Satan.
Then, there's at least a couple like this:
Ezekiel 40:5 And behold a wall on the outside of the house round about, and in the man's hand a measuring reed of six cubits long by the cubit and an hand breadth: so he measured the breadth of the building, one reed; and the height, one reed.

6, meaning the corrupted number, because the Bible says everything man-made is corrupted and 6 is the number of a man. The Devine Number is 7, meaning the Christ Branch. Gentile Blood is like 6, meaning corrupted. And Christ's Blood is like 7.

Moses in the basket with the Reeds is, "he was hidden in with the Egyptians/ Gentiles, just like he was hidden in with the Reeds in the River. And this verse right here also goes with that:
Ezekiel 29:6-7 "Then all the inhabitants of Egypt will know that I am the LORD, Because they have been only a staff made of reed to the house of Israel. Meaning Egyptians come from the Reed Branch.

In Pharoah's dream, he's by the Nile with Reeds and cursed cows and stuff. Look:
41 When two full years had passed, Pharaoh had a dream: He was standing by the Nile, 2 when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. 3 After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nile and stood beside those on the riverbank. 4 And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then Pharaoh woke up.

This is a picture of the Reeds being in the cursed bloodline, amongst other things. More on “River's meaning bloodlines” later. Here's a good one that goes with the Egyptians being from the “reed”/ Gentile Branch:2 Kings 18:21 Look, I know you are depending on Egypt, that splintered reed of a staff, which pierces the hand of anyone who leans on it! Such is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all who depend on him.

Which means the Reed bites you like a snake. lol Cool, huh? There's another verse with a similar phrase in Isaiah too. Basically, it's like all the rods and stocks, and stuff like that, that parallel the line of the Gentiles. Just think about “staff's changing into snakes”, “ruling with an iron rod”, and “Asherah Poles” and stuff like that. You can probably already see how all those would go. I'm not trying to make a 5-hour video, but to me, the “Prophetic Parallels” do prove the supernatural nature of the Bible. The “Brass Snake Idol” from the Wilderness with Moses would also go with this stuff. I actually am going to talk about that here in a bit, though. But, one thing that these parallel in the world is an “obselisk”. Right? You guys already know where I'm going. The Washington Monument, Eifel Tower, Big Ben, that one at the Vatican. All that. They love it, it honors their bloodline.

That's the end of my excerpts. Now I'll just briefly hit on some of the other discoveries I've made.
All the Feasts are done twice. Once by Christ and once by the Witnesses. I'll give you the abbreviated explanation for the Feast of Trumpets and also Passover... to give an example of what I'm talking about.

For the first, “Pre-Trib F.O.T.”, completed by the Witnesses, the 2 Witnesses spot the Moon. Symbolically, the Cresent Moon stands for Satan and also the Muslim Flag. That's what that Feast illustrates while simultaneously reigning in the New Year (beginning of the 7). The Anti-christ persecutes the 2 Witnesses, which will be a king and a prophet (David and Daniel, the 2 Horns from the Ram in Daniel 8. The King Horn grows up 2nd and higher up. 2 Ram's Horns are 2 Shofars, like the Witnesses blow for the F.O.T. The Ram (Witts) takes the place of the “Gentile Red Heifer”, like the Ram took the place of the “Jewish Red Heifer”, Isaac. Every sacrifice has a Jew “back in the day” parallel, as well as a Gentile, “end times” future parallel). Just like the Lamb turned into Christ, all the sacrifices turn into a person. Of course, right? Why wouldn't they. The Feasts and Sacrifices are a “shadow” of what's to come. I mean, why would the Lamb be the only one to turn into a person?

The 2nd, Christ completed F.O.T., after 4 years of the Tribulation, is where Christ (the Sun, opposite of Moon) comes back after the 7th Trump (Rev 19). The 7th Trump is also a “last trump” just like the F.O.T. has a “last trump” (1 Cor 15). There's essentially 2 “last trumps”. One for the Rapture and one for Christ's return.
When the “Anti-” of Satan, the “Anti-” of the one who went after and killed the 2 Witnesses comes back, He (Christ) goes after the 12th Imam (AC) and the Pope (False Prophet). It's an “anti-parallel”. Christ persecutes the AC and False Prophet (King and Prophet parallel). And the “invert parallel” is Satan persecuting the King and Prophet, Witness Pair.

And the Crescent Moon sighting goes with the Muslim flag, as the star is canted (on the flag). It's basically an upside down star (Goat Head) and the crescent moon is a snake shape, meaning the Witnesses will spot the AC (crescent moon) coming to kick off “the week of 7”.

And how do I know Christ can parallel the Sun? Lots of reasons, but a couple things from the Bible are, the 2 “morning stars” and Satan as a Lion... and also the False Prophet depicted as a Lamb w/ Horns. Peter calls Satan a Lion in Peter 5:8. So Satan was the Lion that went after the Lamb (Christ). And during the End Times, Christ will be the Lion that goes after the Lamb w/ Horns (False Prophet from Rev 13). An “invert parallel”.

And then, in that same vein... at first the “Morning/Day Star”(Sun) was Satan, and then Christ takes his spot when Peter calls Him the “Day Star”... hence, Him taking Satan's place as the Sun. The Moon and Stars come with the darkness (shadow of death) and inhabit the 2nd Heaven, like Satan. Before Christ's “1st Coming”, Satan was called the “morning star” (Sun). That would've symbolically made Christ the “Moon” because Christ wasn't here yet. He was “dark”, symbolically. It all has to do with Christ taking Satan's place as the High Priest, Gentile Patriarch... just like He took the place of Adam (2nd Adam) as the King, Jewish Patriarch. Christ is both the King and High Priest when He comes back. The 2 Witnesses are the interim King and High Priest until He returns. David and Daniel. There's a code with the the first letters of Bible figure's names that I can tell you about, too. It goes right with the “referential integrity” stuff. So to reiterate... for the F.O.T., the first one completed is the “Moon” persecuting the “King” and “Prophet” Witnesses. And then for the second one, you have the “Day Star” going after the “King of Muslims” and “False Prophet”.

Then the 2 Passover Feasts that get completed once by a Jewish Christ, and the 2nd by the Gentile Witnesses (2 to help 1), is illustrated really well in Daniel's 70, 7's. Daniel's 70, 7's consists of 3 verses ending with Daniel 9:27. It goes from “back in the day” times, to “End Times” right towards the middle of the verses, when Daniel 9:27 abruptly goes from the 69, 7's (decree to rebuild to Christ, 7x69=483 yrs) to the last 7 as the End Times Week of 7, look:

Daniel 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering.

That means the AC killing the 2 Witnesses at the 42 month mark of the Trib (on P.O. if U start the Trib at the F.O.T.), and putting an end to the sacrifices w/ the Scape-Goat sacrifice (both Witnesses are one half Goat and one half Ram. Ram's have Lamb's Blood (Jewish) because Ram's used to be Lamb's). Both the Scape-Goat and the Ram Sacrifices happen when the AC kills the 2 Witnesses on Passover. Also, the “Bird, Leprosy Sacrifice” happens then, too. The “2 Birds”, Leprosy Sacrifice is the same thing as the Scape-Goat Sacrifice, only with Birds... and also this part:

Levit 14: 6 He is then to take the live bird and dip it, together with the cedar wood, the scarlet yarn and the hyssop, into the blood of the bird that was killed over the fresh water.

Cedar Wood stands for the Jew Branch and Hyssop the Gentile. It's the Gentile Branch getting branched into the Jewish Tree. Biblically, a Bird stands for a “good” Angel and the Goat stands for a Fallen Angel. They only do the Cedar and Hyssop, “blood tie” thing for the Bird Sacrifice (between those 2 sacrifices, that is. Also, they have it with the Red Heifer), meaning only the “good” Angel Blood gets grafted-in, not the Goat (AC) Blood. So the Bird Sacrifice is also completed when the Witnesses get killed.

Only the Bird that goes free is not the AC, like it is with the Scape-Goat Sacrifice. It's the Witnesses' kid/ Red Heifer that goes free for the Rapture. Once again, that's the Ram taking its place, paralleling the Abraham and Isaac Story.

And that Red Heifer is the New Temple that the Witnesses rebuild. The Body is now the Temple. A Child is the only acceptable Gentile Sacrifice because it's the only possible “innocent” Sacrifice available. It's how they get grafted-in. And White People are the Gentiles with the Angel Blood. The Bible says the Gentiles spread the Gospel. That was definitely White People.

Check it out, you can “back-flip” that “End Times” week of 7 in Daniel 9:27, to the week of Unleavened Bread that Christ died and came back in (both weeks of 7). 3 and a half days into the week Christ appears to Mary alive, the opposite of the “Gentile, Goat Sacrifice” dieing half-way thru the 7. Witts die half way thru, Christ comes to life half way thru. Witts “born” at the beginning of a 7. Christ dies at the beginning of a 7. There's a whole lot more to it, all using the same mechanics. This whole video right here is solely on just the 70, 7's and has a bunch of more, even crazier stuff in it. Feast dates encoded with the “70,7's” for the next couple of years. You have to see this!

"Daniel's 70, 7's Decoded" LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HI9biXolHE

And at the very end of that “The Bible has Referential Integrity” video, it shows how Christ gave Mary Magdalene a kid. That's also why He appears to her as a Gardner. You know, to plant a seed. The video shows how there's such a thing as an “invert” parallel. The “invert parallel” at the end of that video that shows how Christ gave Mary a baby is...

when Christ is on the cross and the Mary's raise up a Hyssop Branch (Gentile Branch) with a sponge of crappy Vinegar Wine to Christ on the cross. The Invert is, a Cedar Branch (Davidic Line) going to Mary with Christ's Blood (Good Wine) in an earthen vessel (Baby). Some real Dan Brown stuff. LOL. You'll probably have to watch the video to really get that, though.

And to explain more of the "Hitler's death being directly across from Christ's birth" thing, in the timeline at the beginning of that video, even know that video's not really about that timeline... so to help explain more of that, and also to explain one of the sacrifices that I haven't yet talked about, there's the Heifer Sacrifice where the Heifer's neck gets broken after being led down a path next to a river... with unsewn land also next to the path. In the Bible, you do that sacrifice when someone's killed and no one saw who did it.

The back in the day "flip" parallel of this is Moses. A Jew who sewed next to a cursed river (no Holy Sprit, Christ hadn't come yet, cursed Nile), and was killed and no one saw who did it. The Gentile version of this sacrifice is where a Man that had access to the Holy Spirit (River next to path), doesn't sew for the Lord (unsewn land). It's one of the Witnesses' Father. Note that the water can be used to water plants (sew), and also that the Holy Spirit wasn't around for Moses (cursed river), but is now (regular river for that “Heifer sacrifice” to be completed).

Nobody saw who killed Moses. Moses died on a Mountain and was buried in a Valley. Goliath was killed in a Valley and buried on a hill. So there's one Gentile to Jew, death to life parallel, to go along with that “week of 7” from Daniel 9:27. It's like this with the whole Bible, though. With everything in it. There's a lot more.
Another fact that I'd like to give you in this Email, that I feel would impress the most, while still being able to convey in a couple of sentences is...

for the "666 Verse", just to decode a part of it, the Bible says that there's multiple anti-christs. 666 can mean putting 6 before the 7... man's corrupted way before the Lord's "7" way. Anti-christ's don't make it through to the 7, they get taken out right before, like the coming "Trib" anti-christ will get taken out before the 7th year. (also Cain's curse, he dies before the 7th gen)

For the "# of a man" part, in the "666 verse".. Hitler was taken out right before the WW2 Shemitah, 7 yr period was finished. He was also born at almost the same time in the 7th year of a Shemitah. In the Shemitah he was born in, he was born into it 6 yrs, 6 mo, & 66.6% thru the 7th month, on the 6th day of Unleavened Bread. The 66.6% could be the "calculation that takes wisdom" part of the "666 verse". And the 7 days of Unleavened Bread can parallel the Trib, too. And he didn't make it to the 7th day. There's a lot, lot, lot more to it. Please check it out.

Oh, and here's one more quick 1. when the Catholics are "crossing themselves", they're making a pyramid w/ the "all-seeing eye", Pineal Gland on top. You should check me out. I have all the Temple sacrifices and Feasts decoded and everything. I can tell you all of them and where they parallel at, "coded parallel style", at other parts of the Bible. I got the formula from Perry Stone and took it up a notch.

Here's the 1st Video of my 5-part series entitled,
“Times of the Gentile's Shemitah, 666, and the 70, 7's” LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmo7zTp-mo0

Does anyone else have any interesting "proof" of the Bible's Supernatural Nature? I know quite a bit of other people's findings, like Ivan Panin's and them. This is the coolest stuff to me.