Should we be allowed to go into outer space?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 37
One Nation with One King

15Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 16“And you, son of man, take a single stick and write on it: ‘Belonging to Judah and to the Israelites associated with him.’ Then take another stick and write on it: ‘Belonging to Joseph—the stick of Ephraim—and to all the house of Israel associated with him.’ 17Then join them together into one stick, so that they become one in your hand. 18When your people ask you, ‘Won’t you explain to us what you mean by these?’ 19you are to tell them that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel associated with him, and I will put them together with the stick of Judah. I will make them into a single stick, and they will become one in My hand.’ 20When the sticks on which you write are in your hand and in full view of the people, 21you are to tell them that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will take the Israelites out of the nations to which they have gone, and I will gather them from all around and bring them into their own land. 22I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel, and one king will rule over all of them. Then they will no longer be two nations (SEE TWO NATIONS AS I SAID AS ONE )and will never again be divided into two kingdoms. 23They will no longer defile themselves with their idols or detestable images, or with any of their transgressions. I will save them from all their apostasies by which they sinned,c and I will cleanse them. Then they will be My people, and I will be their God.(After the Edom of Esau are removed)24My servant David will be king over them, and there will be one shepherd for all of them. They will follow My ordinances and keep and observe My statutes. 25They will live in the land that I gave to My servant Jacob, where your fathers lived. They will live there forever with their children and grandchildren, and My servant David will be their prince forever. 26And I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary among them forever. 27My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be My people.d 28Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is among them forever.’”

The sixth seal is a BLESSING, the Elect out of gentile nations Rev.14 and out of the twelve tribes of Israel Rev.7will be one. Judah and Joseph , Joseph means those out of gentile nations for Joseph was exulted in a gentile nation . He was a precursor to Christ who is greatly honored among the gentiles.
Judah= those sealed out of all the tribes of Israel JACOB not Esau. The twelve Tribes come out of Jacob's seed not Esau's.

For serious students of the Word, read this from Jeremiah after looking at Ezekiel 37:20-23
Jeremiah 31:33-
Mourning Turned to Joy
…33“But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 34No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity and will remember their sins no more.” 35Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for light by day, who orders the moon and stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—the LORD of Hosts is His name:…
I mention this because in the "Destruction of Iran" thread ,someone point to both Jeremiah and Ezekiel I concur to a degree. You all know I elaborate . But I always point to anyone's good point. If any notice, there is a consistence in all I post. You will not find, that even when I respond to different threads containing similar subject matter an inconsistency. I am consistent . Thanks be to God. I am telling you, what I do, not because I in anyway think I am better than any of you, but rather out of love and concern hoping you will be counted among the few. We all have a beginning, it is the same.....A NEED FOR REDEMPTION. I cannot claim to be any better . Because I too came from one place and ended on the right side of things.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.
Oh come on...

It's not like NASA is mocking God by showing eagles building nests on the moon on their uniforms...

full

What's next?

Jack Parsons being some sort of devil worshiping occultist?!?!!?

full

I mean, just because he called himself "The Antichrist" doesn't mean we should be jumping to conclusions here.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should we be allowed to go into outer space? <--OP

Allowed? Allowed by whom? Governments? Because it appears Governments have appointed themselves "regulators" of Air Space.

By God? Because;

Gen 11
[6] And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Remembering...there is always a Caveat concerning a relationship between mankind and God.

God gave mankind...a habitat; Earth.

Gen 1
26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepth.

1 Cor 10
[31] Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Not seeing how men traveling to outer space glorifies God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am against man going into Space without correcting our sin and receiving or Glorified Bodies first. There are so many scriptures that show us this truth.