Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man seen in it is Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
It is "real" ! SOMEONE MADE IT. It is a true and real FRAUD! A lot of people seek to maintain or get attention, power, and money because of or from it, same as why deception is so common throughout all the centuries , as God Says in the Bible. Beware!
No one made that thing Joseph.
I'm not affirming that I'm sure it's real...
I don't know what it is...
but it's not man-made.
With all the technology we have today, and it still cannot be duplicated.

Please explain how money is being made from this Shroud.
It's housed in a church up in Turin...I forget the name.
They keep a replica in the church, but every now and then they put out the real one.
It looks exactly the same so I don't understand this.

When they put out the real one, there's no charge to see it. Some tourist companies make money by putting together bus tours,,,maybe the stores and restrnts make some extra money, and maybe not - because Turin is a tourist spot anyway.

What makes you be so sure it's a fake?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole thing, start to finish, is of the devil in origin, in promoting it, and in believing in it.

Then by your own admission that your destiny. To be an unbeliever in Jesus Christ miracles, and going out of your way to say it was the devils work.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong this is an investigation topic into the Shroud. To see a sword handle on the Shroud means hes God. And it means your religion is wrong.
Ignoring my questions to you in post #408 tells me that you have a problem answering them. That sure is indicative that your doctrines are false and that you are preaching another gospel other than what the apostles preached.

You said "Tong this is an investigation topic into the Shroud." So, why don't you answer my questions in post #408?

Tong
R0714

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then by your own admission that your destiny.
My own testimony of Jesus, in and from the Father , in and from and in harmony with His Word,

as we Ekklesia , born again ones, overcome (the enemy) by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY,
as
the Father accomplishes all He Says Clearly.... and protects us from the deception of demons and of the false church world wide.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to ignore you now tong.. you have nothing to defeat me on here. Everyone can look at the Shroud on their own power as I have done.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to ignore you now tong.. you have nothing to defeat me on here. Everyone can look at the Shroud on their own power as I have done.
Yes, so many have been deceived along with you, in their own power.

Opposed to Jesus.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
@Joseph77
@Cristo Rei

This is what people see when the shroud is open to the public.
It's big and, quite honestly, you don't even know what you're looking at unless
you've seen it already on some TV documentary.
It's long because it's unfolded.
The burn marks are the most evident and you have to strain to see the face and body.
They keep the crowd moving so it's not like you could stop and really look.
But, I DID find a good way to see it all I wanted to!
Better not to tell.....but if you go there you might be able to figure it out like I did.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is worse that worthless ! (shroud) ....

and God's Word Says : Psalm 101:3 I will set no worthless thing before my eyes ...

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I'm not going on and on about it.. I just saw the Sword that piercing Mary's heart. . on the Shroud just now in real time. That's been there for at least 600 years now. I'm the very first in the world to see it.
And you're the very first one who have this mistake then, and therefore the author of this new gospel that is not the gospel that apostles preached.

Tong
R0715

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm only giving sight to the blind here. But the other people keeping yelling's its the devil's work

Imagine that.. saying the devil is making the Shroud of Turin? Sound like crazy talk to me.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether following the blind deceivers, or leading the blind deceived, both fall into the pit.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pointed out there is even a sword handle there for Mary's heart.. on the Shroud. I just saw it 2 hours ago. The Shroud is Scientific record of Jesus death.

The-shroud30.jpg

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
What qualifies as a miracle to you? The Shroud in my book is the best miracle I have seen ever! Nothing tops this! Except Our Lady of Guadalupe! Its equal to this!
How about the miracle of creation? And where does the miracle of the Incarnation, death, and resurrection places on your list?

Tong
R0716

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a Scientist in this topic.. my other hobby was Science. So unless you know about Science you aint got nothing on me. Science proves itself.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Take a closer look Mr Tong and Jospeh.. lil sword handle is in the detailing on the Shroud. Only a God has that power to put that there 600 years ago. You can look closer and see her roses across her heart!

If you don't believe after seeing this.. than you deserve to blind forever and ever!
The-shroud30.jpg
As I said, if your mind and heart is open for repentance regarding this matter on the shroud of Turin and is willing to be corrected, I will tell you your blunder. I'm just waiting for your positive response.

Tong
R0717

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr Tong I presented the Science to you.. This Shroud, and pointed out God's religion with his Science. It's a miracle I made it here to show you this... Take it up with the real God of this world. I'm right.. I will receive blessings. If you're wrong about the Shroud then your life will change.

Both of us will wait to see who's right.

I leave your opinion to God to settle this.. & I let God handle it.

You are certainly within your rights to say the Shroud is of the devil.

Last edited: