Shroud of Turin: Absolute proof the man seen in it is Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
No..I'm from the Constantine Religion... the Traditional CC.. Mary side. I see you guys as reformers.

Do not say all had sinned then exclude Jesus. Its obvious Mary was excluded. She was to give birth to Son of God.
brian100, if you know a lot about Mary, why can't you answer my simple question: Did Mary need a Savior, according to your Bible? If so, what does your Bible say why she need a Savior?

Tong
R0742

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I won't answer nothing until you say what you are.

She went straight to heaven.. (she liveth and belvieth in Jesus) The Lazarus thing. The never die promise. But she was Queen of Heaven and MOG to Jesus.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already said so..

I'm the old Catholic Church believer.

Yes I spent 8 years in Catholic school.. like any normal kids. Baptism to Confirm.. then public school b.c I was too dumb for Bishop Amat..

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My religion is Bible believing Christianity.

So you picked up a bible what age and said I believe Jesus is God? What denomination do you identify with.

Mary is a sinner saved by the Blood of Jesus.

Who taught you this? I'm pretty sure you didn't come up with that on your own. Its okay bring some more friends to help you, and bring your pastor who told you this lie. . . I'll show him the Shroud. Nobody learns that on their own.

I'll just prove to you that you didn't come up with that all by yourself.

You never saw the Immaculate heart of Mary and your blind to it. You learn it as a Catholic. These aren't just pics to laugh at. They are works of Jesus Christ.

The-shroud30.jpg

Last edited:

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong who is Mary to you?
I already told you in some of my posts. So let me repeat them for you. Please pay attention this time. Also, I hope you could be honest next time around to answer questions as I answer yours.

Mary is the mother of my Savior the Lord Jesus Christ, in the flesh. Besides Jesus, she had other children. And Mary, like sinful mankind, needed a savior, who else but God. She is not deity but is human. She is dead and had been dead for about 2000 years now. I have the highest respect for her above all women. I love her. I call her Blessed, as the scriptures says she is the highly favored one and is blessed among women.

Do you believe Mary is Deity as Jesus is?
Do you believe that Mary needs someone to save her, that is, a Savior?
Tell us, what else is Mary to you?

Tong
R0743

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Mary, like sinful mankind, needed a savior, who else but God. She is not deity but is human. She is dead

Tong
R0743

Who told you .. that lie? No way you come to know it on your own. And if shes dead why do you believe in Jesus. (your in checkmate)

Its my job to know more than you.

You preach she needed to be saved, then says she as dead as everyone. No way you believe in Jesus. Atheist all believe we're all dead one day.

I think you are coming here to laugh.. and say fooled you I didn't really believe Jesus could save anyone.

The Shroud shows hes God... and it was important to him to put Mary in one of his lights.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who told you .. that lie? No way you come to know it on your own. And if shes dead why do you believe in Jesus. (your in checkmate)

Its my job to know more than you.

You preach she needed to be saved, then says she as dead as everyone. No way you believe in Jesus. Atheist all believe we're all dead one day.

I think you are coming here to laugh.. and say fooled you I didn't really believe Jesus could save anyone.

The Shroud shows hes God... and it was important to him to put Mary in one of his lights.
Jesus is God. God is sinless. Mary is not God. Is Mary your God?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who told KC Mary was a big sinner. Tell us really how you found that out.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Luke 1
28And the angel being come in, said unto her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

She was blessed above all woman.. and full of grace. Look up the word in a state of Grace.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who told KC Mary was a big sinner. Tell us really how you found that out.
Romans 5:12
12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned--

Yes, Mary sinned!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just told me all are dead, or will die, according to Paul.

I told you with Jesus you shall never die.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just told me all are dead, or will die, according to Paul.

I told you with Jesus you shall never die.
You don't know who your god is? Jesus is the Christian God.

John 1 The Word was God.
The Word became flesh ....

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary was not a sinner. She was the Immaculate conception. And her Immaculate heart is present on the Shroud of Turin.

The-shroud30.jpg

heart1.jpg

Now this conversation is over. Good night.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary was not a sinner. She was the Immaculate conception. And her Immaculate heart is present on he Shroud of Turin.

The-shroud30.jpg

heart1.jpg

Now this conversation is over. Good night.
Your faith is a pic? The Bible says Mary was a sinner. How do you know the pic isn't a fake? You don't.