sis. Mercy & baby in her womb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, sis. Mercy's due date is September 11th, but on August 25th she will give birth to a baby through surgery. The baby in her womb is weak. Doctor told due to repeated surgery sis. Mercy's skin is cracking I should say, and cannot carry baby till due date. The baby will be kept in a glass box. Doctor will check and if needed sis. Mercy will have plastic surgery in the surgery area.

You can pray for God's healing , & safety for sis. Mercy and baby in her womb. Let there be peace comfort in their families. Let God bless sis. Mercy's surgery and child birth and let everything go well with sis. Mercy & baby in her womb.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, sis. Mercy's due date is September 11th, but on August 25th she will give birth to a baby through surgery. The baby in her womb is weak. Doctor told due to repeated surgery sis. Mercy's skin is cracking I should say, and cannot carry baby till due date. The baby will be kept in a glass box. Doctor will check and if needed sis. Mercy will have plastic surgery in the surgery area.

You can pray for God's healing , & safety for sis. Mercy and baby in her womb. Let there be peace comfort in their families. Let God bless sis. Mercy's surgery and child birth and let everything go well with sis. Mercy & baby in her womb.

Thank you!

You and your family are truly being tried right now Mel! Yes, yes...of course I will pray for Mercy and the baby. As well as all of you and your situation brother.
How is Namrata coming along? How is your back and the scooter?

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You and your family are truly being tried right now Mel! Yes, yes...of course I will pray for Mercy and the baby. As well as all of you and your situation brother.
How is Namrata coming along? How is your back and the scooter?

Yes, Namrata keeps vomiting a d lying on bed most of the time, doctor told for 3- 3 and half months she may remain unwell. Now there is no pain in my shoulder, I did servicing of the scooter it's running well. Thanks sis. Nancy.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy