sis. mercy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, whole night sis. mercy was crying, due to headache, bro. in law called me 2 times i went to her in night, she refused to go to doctor in night, her 8-9 month's babie's head was hit to the wall, when her dad was coming quickly to sis. mercy.

please pray for sis. mercy's healing , and God's peace, protection and good healgh be upon sis. mercy, her hisband snd their baby.

Thanks!

Reactions: MrBebe and amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, whole night sis. mercy was crying, due to headache, bro. in law called me 2 times i went to her in night, she refused to go to doctor in night, her 8-9 month's babie's head was hit to the wall, when her dad was coming quickly to sis. mercy.

please pray for sis. mercy's healing , and God's peace, protection and good healgh be upon sis. mercy, her hisband snd their baby.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear this M.D.,
I wonder if your sister suffers from migraine headaches? I am praying for all of them now.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks Nancy, may be but not sure
I used to get them in clusters, from childhood on. What I always ended up doing was laying down in a dark room with a cold cloth over my eyes, no noise or smell of food! And, if you can get hold of over the counter pills to help make sleepy...I always woke up much better. I hope the baby is fine.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
friends Sis. mercy is crying as her daughter is having fever bdfore few days she, her husband and daughter attended her husbands friends, family get together she said some were having fever and cough and some had virus but were fine.

you can pray God protect, Eva, sis. mercy & husband from virus remove health issues, restore good health of 3 of them, and bless them.

God bless!

Reactions: amadeus

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I used to get them in clusters, from childhood on. What I always ended up doing was laying down in a dark room with a cold cloth over my eyes, no noise or smell of food! And, if you can get hold of over the counter pills to help make sleepy...I always woke up much better. I hope the baby is fine.
Me too Nancy.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too Nancy.
Aren't they horrid? I threw up in my car on the way home from work one day and was not seeing straight. So, the more my mouth watered the more dizzy and painful even squinting was...went right to my belly and before I could come to a complete stop so I could, well, upchuck!...it was a second too late. Wat a miserable gal I was that day! I should have asked to leave early that day. But then, Praise God as, I have not had a migraine in many years now! And I hope yours's too have left you @Pearl
xx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Aren't they horrid? I threw up in my car on the way home from work one day and was not seeing straight. So, the more my mouth watered the more dizzy and painful even squinting was...went right to my belly and before I could come to a complete stop so I could, well, upchuck!...it was a second too late. Wat a miserable gal I was that day! I should have asked to leave early that day. But then, Praise God as, I have not had a migraine in many years now! And I hope yours's too have left you @Pearl
xx
Yes they have Nancy, they started when I was about fifteen in the middle of a lesson and I got them regularly after that but not for a good few years. They were horrible, usually the first sign would be a numb little finger or visual disturbance followed by vomiting and a severe headache. Wouldn't with them on anyone.

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy